Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2022, 10:28 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,167,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Moderna is counting on a 7 billion annual booster market for the next several years to please it's shareholders for several years.

Interesting, how with-in 24 hours Moderna announces a 21 billion dollar purchase agreement that Fauci claims " If you aren’t up-to-date on Covid vaccines and boosters, you’re ‘going to get into trouble"

Moderna said the Booster market "$7 billion annually for the next several years"

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/03/fauc...s-trouble.html

https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-t...ll-transcript/
It's a money making scheme. The vaccines and boosters do not work, which is why as soon as you get one shot you're told to forget about it, and get another one, and another one... unto infinity. It's like the snake oil salesman, complaining to the people still getting sick and dying, that it's the customer's fault for not buying a steady supply of his magic elixir

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2022, 10:28 AM

187 posts, read 115,533 times
Unfortunately some will decide to believe it. I still see many people wearing masks. I'm convinced if the goverment said battery acid was a safe alternative to water these same people would be dead.

Old 11-25-2022, 10:31 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
That covers half our population.

And immune (NPI) from lawsuits for 75 years. Now that's convenient. All profit, little R&D, people REQUIRED to use your junk product, no risk. What a deal.

And did it save lives? Or risk them?
Sweden didn't lock down. What we're finding is that if you isolate people, especially kids who HAVE to get exposed to stuff in order to develop their immune systems (i.e. get sick), their immune systems will not develop as nature intended.

We'll be seeing the blowback from this overreaching control-freak disaster for years to come.

Yes we will, because it worked perfectly, and no one who was responsible for the lies and misinformation used to force the lockdowns has been held accountable. As long as the federal government screams loud enough, and social media is allowed to control speech, then the politicians and corporations can do as they please, free from any repercussions of the law.

Old 11-25-2022, 10:35 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times
We are getting so few cases of covid here that my county quit listing the number weeks ago. The only people you see here wearing masks are the ones with immune system problems who wear one every winter.

Old 11-25-2022, 04:31 PM

18,804 posts, read 8,479,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Ever heard of bacterial/viral pneumonia, strep? The normal annual flu is serious to those with co-morbitites of all ages.

Never ever in the history of the world has the entire population been locked down, the global economy shuttered to save a few at risk lives of octogenarians and those with co-morbidities.

It should never ever occur ever again either.
As a retired internist, sure I have. We have seen these other pneumonias now and again everywhere. But never in pandemic numbers or locations. Even now as the Pandemic evolves into the endemic phase, we are still having 3-4X typical Influenza death numbers.

Roughly 1/3 of US citizens are high risk for severe or worse Covid.

Old 11-25-2022, 05:31 PM

43,128 posts, read 18,290,317 times
Quote:
That covers half our population.

And immune (NPI) from lawsuits for 75 years. Now that's convenient. All profit, little R&D, people REQUIRED to use your junk product, no risk. What a deal.

And did it save lives? Or risk them?
Sweden didn't lock down. What we're finding is that if you isolate people, especially kids who HAVE to get exposed to stuff in order to develop their immune systems (i.e. get sick), their immune systems will not develop as nature intended.

We'll be seeing the blowback from this overreaching control-freak disaster for years to come.
And we are....

Surge in RSV and in adults now
Surge in flu
Larger than normal cases of strep

Old 11-25-2022, 05:56 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,243 times
Quote:
As I said early on, this is all about money, power, and control. And that's all it's about.
Or, it is about keeping people from getting sick and dying.

Old 11-25-2022, 06:27 PM

5,111 posts, read 2,053,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
Many vaccinated people now have cancer, or they died "unexpectedly."

I think the people like Fauci, Biden, and Justin Trudeau got placebo vaccines when they did their publicity photos for pushing people to get the vaccines. They know that the vaccines have not been thoroughly tested.

Fauci and Peter Daszak, EcoHealth Alliance, ought to be tried for crimes against humanity.
I wondered the same thing and I also remember then Fauci also cheered for Remdesivir instead of HCQ and Ivermectin. There's some threads on C-D forums like this one. //www.city-data.com/forum/polit...vir-first.html

Old 11-25-2022, 07:02 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,147,097 times
I IDENTIFY as being fully vaccinated and boosted. So just please go away Fake Doctor Fauci and the sooner the better.

Old 11-25-2022, 07:31 PM

2,667 posts, read 1,189,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
I IDENTIFY as being fully vaccinated and boosted. So just please go away Fake Doctor Fauci and the sooner the better.
LMAO we need a tilted head laughing smiley.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies