Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2022, 09:06 AM

23,620 posts, read 12,543,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Oh look at you, continuing to pretend that Trump had never told anyone about the declassifications or didn't follow any process. Yeah yeah, with the left its agenda first, and facts a distant second--if at all.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/64119874-post10754.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Not moving any goalposts, just trying to make sense of your rambling posts.

Let's start at the start - what evidence is there to suggest that ANY of the documents with classified markings that were either turned over, or seized, were Crossfire Hurricane documents?

At least you acknowledge that there is a process, even for the sitting President.
I didn't say they were at MAL, as proven in the above quote of mine. Keep moving those goalposts.

Old 09-13-2022, 09:09 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
I didn't say they were at MAL, as proven in the above quote of mine. Keep moving those goalposts.
Uh, did you forget what thread you're posting in?

So, if they weren't at MAL, they weren't turned over or seized by the FBI.

Other than acknowledging that there is a process, what was the point of bringing up those docs?

Old 09-13-2022, 09:25 AM

Quote:
You mean as soon as Biden thought to himself that the documents were again classified. The President obviously doesn't need to tell anyone or follow any process.

Quote:
Uh, did you forget what thread you're posting in?

So, if they weren't at MAL, they weren't turned over or seized by the FBI.

Other than acknowledging that there is a process, what was the point of bringing up those docs?
I'd never said there wasn't a follow-up process after a president declassifies information, and I doubt anyone on here, other than those on the left, had been saying there's not.

But hey, if you don't want others to comment on your posts, to show you where you went wrong, then you shouldn't make a post...it's just that easy.

Old 09-13-2022, 09:27 AM

Quote:
I'd never said there wasn't a follow-up process after a president declassifies information, and I doubt anyone on here, other than those on the left, had been saying there's not.

But hey, if you don't want others to comment on your posts, to show you where you went wrong, then you shouldn't make a post...it's just that easy.
Uh, that first post you quoted was obvious sarcasm poking fun at the folks in here saying that Trump could just declassify stuff and not tell anyone. And those folks are NOT "on the left".

If that's not you, great, good for you being in touch with reality.

Old 09-13-2022, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
You're engaging in sophistry, it's boring.

I don't know if psychiatrists can prescribe something for TDS. I re-read kDog's post, and berdee's interpretation is reasonable.

Also, let kDog defend his post. What are you, the herder of the TDS misfits?
That would be highly doubtful.

These past years have proven that Yuri Bezmenov was correct in saying many on the left would be so far gone, from brainwashing, that there would be no saving them.

Old 09-13-2022, 10:01 AM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
You mean as soon as Biden thought to himself that the documents were again classified. The President obviously doesn't need to tell anyone or follow any process.

Absolutely. The President King has Thought It into existence.

So let it remain unwritten, so let it be done.

Old 09-13-2022, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Absolutely. The President King has Thought It into existence.

So let it remain unwritten, so let it be done.
That was good!

Old 09-13-2022, 10:12 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Stolen property is still stolen property. The documents belong to the government, not to Trump, no matter how many times his ambulance chasers try to run that lie up the flagpole or his duped apologists attempt to defend the indefensible.

How is this even an argument here?

Citizen Trump had government documents at his residence which is illegal.
Citizen Trump refused to return the government documents even when subpoenaed.
Citizen Trump lied about having them & returning all of these government documents.

Willful retention of national defense information. 18 U.S.C. § 793

Concealment or removal of government records 18 U.S.C. § 2071

Obstruction of Federal investigation 18 U.S.C. § 1519

He took them. He hid them. He lied about them.

All of which is detrimental to the United States of America and her citizenry.

Old 09-13-2022, 10:16 AM

3,098 posts, read 3,786,132 times
Quote:
Oh look at you, continuing to pretend that Trump had never told anyone about the declassifications or didn't follow any process. Yeah yeah, with the left its agenda first, and facts a distant second--if at all.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/64119874-post10754.html
Once again that is regarding “Materials Related to the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation”

Not nuclear capabilities of foreign countries

Old 09-13-2022, 10:18 AM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Stolen property is still stolen property. The documents belong to the government, not to Trump, no matter how many times his ambulance chasers try to run that lie up the flagpole or his duped apologists attempt to defend the indefensible.

How is this even an argument here?

Citizen Trump had government documents at his residence which is illegal.
Citizen Trump refused to return the government documents even when subpoenaed.
Citizen Trump lied about having them & returning all of these government documents.

Willful retention of national defense information. 18 U.S.C. § 793

Concealment or removal of government records 18 U.S.C. § 2071

Obstruction of Federal investigation 18 U.S.C. § 1519

He took them. He hid them. He lied about them.

All of which is detrimental to the United States of America and her citizenry.
This is the entire carcass of the beast with everything removed but the meat.

Welcome back. I thought you ran off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies