Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2022, 12:06 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,667,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
Basically, the clown is arguing an investigation that tramples on due process is the way this should go down.

"due process" doesn't exist for the losers looking to take Trump down.. The ends justify the means. So blind by hate.

Old 09-13-2022, 12:18 PM

23,599 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
What a pathetic strawman. I said nothing of the kind. Stop misquoting people.

The reason that the Feds found so many "classified" emails on Hillary's server is that almost every bit of SOS business is considered classified. Even her schedule is considered classified as would arranging a meeting. In fact the feds retroactively classified thousands of her emails based on content. These are not classified documents like "US informants in Syria", or "Inventory and Locations of Israeli Nuclear Weapons". Those are the kind of documents that Trump stole, hid lied about and stored insecurely. They are paper documents with proper classification markings and viewed in SCIFs. If someone scanned and emailed one of those documents they would be in *big* trouble. That is not the case with Hillary. In the vast majority of cases, Hillary's classified emails were conversations that were considered classified, but pretty much everything she did was classified. There is no inventory of Top Secret documents that Hillary had on her server because she didn't have any.

Your comparison of Hillary's emails with Trump's large-scale theft of Top Secret classified documents after he left office is ludicrous. They have nothing in common whatsoever.
All you have done in the above is prove that you'd fallen for the false leftist talking points while willfully ignoring the truth.

Old 09-13-2022, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Yeah, telling people after the search warrant doesn't really meet the bar.
"after the search warrant"? Once again, you're not making any sense since it was proven that the memo had been sent during the Trump administration. Nice try in rewriting history, even though it was a fail.

Old 09-13-2022, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
I listened very carefully. It was also pointed out to me that the FBI Director recommends, the AG decides.

In my opinion there was a good reason to prosecute her. But…there was no trial, the AG’s opinion outweighs mine.

As you keep going on and on about Trump-innocent until proven guilty. There is a mountain of information out there suggesting Trump broke the law here, but, until a trial and conviction we have to assume he’s innocent-and it’s the AG who decides if a trial even happens. His opinion outweighs yours.

And, so you can avoid being a hypocrite, I assume you must feel Hillary gets the same consideration of innocent until PROVEN guilty.
Sorry no, it was proven that she'd done wrong, not just with what Comey had said either. As far as the [so called] evidence (anonymous sourced info?) against Trump, I'll wait until this whole thing shakes out.

Old 09-13-2022, 12:27 PM

3,113 posts, read 939,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Don't cry. Most people can recognize that there's a vast difference between top-secret classified documents that are accessed only in SCIFs, and email conversations. If you try really hard, maybe you can too.
Please talk more, you're sooooooo smart and wise, and I learn a lot from you!

Old 09-13-2022, 12:29 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
"after the search warrant"? Once again, you're not making any sense since it was proven that the memo had been sent during the Trump administration. Nice try in rewriting history, even though it was a fail.
What memo? I referenced no memo.

Again, this is the MAL thread - if you want to talk about Crossfire Hurricane docs, start a thread about it. No one is having that conversation here, other than your repeated attempts to drag this thread there.

Old 09-13-2022, 12:33 PM

3,113 posts, read 939,317 times
Quote:

Again, this is the MAL thread - if you want to talk about Crossfire Hurricane docs, start a thread about it. No one is having that conversation here, other than your repeated attempts to drag this thread there.
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...investigation/

Last I checked, you're not a moderator! Stay in your lane, hooli

This thread is already a dumpster fire lol.

Old 09-13-2022, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...investigation/

Last I checked, you're not a moderator! Stay in your lane, hooli

This thread is already a dumpster fire lol.
Ol' berd made it my lane when he/she quoted my post.

On that last bit, we agree.

Old 09-13-2022, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Oh look at you, continuing to pretend that Trump had never told anyone about the declassifications or didn't follow any process. Yeah yeah, with the left its agenda first, and facts a distant second--if at all.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/64119874-post10754.html
Quote:
Yet, another straw man (bolded). You really can't help yourself, can you?

So, your assertion is now that the only classified documents found at MAL were Crossfire Hurricane documents? And you base that on what, exactly?

Quote:
You knew about it just a few short hours ago, and probably before then too.

Quote:
So, prove that Crossfire Hurricane weren't some of, or all of, the docs that were found at MAL?

You're saying that we aren't allowed to discuss what the documents were that he may have had at MAL. lol. Your pathetic attempt at pretending to be a mod fools no one.

Old 09-13-2022, 12:56 PM

Quote:
You knew about it just a few short hours ago, and probably before then too.
The point was, my post that you quoted had nothing to do with Crossfire Hurricane.

Quote:
So, prove that Crossfire Hurricane weren't some of, or all of, the docs that were found at MAL?

You're saying that we aren't allowed to discuss what the documents were that he may have had at MAL. lol. Your pathetic attempt at pretending to be a mod fools no one.
That's not how burden of proof works. Sorry, not sorry.

Not pretending to be a mod - wouldn't take the gig if they offered it to me.

Welcome to my ignore list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies