Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2022, 10:32 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You may want to look at the date on that AP article, it was 1994 or so.

From everything I've seen over the years there is virtually no support these days in LGBTQ+ organizations for pedos.

I asked earlier in this thread for anything refuting this and am asking again.

Clearly there are pedo groups out there (as in my link) that are trying to rebrand to MAP's but don't appear to be getting anywhere.
Drag queens love taking money from children for dancing sexy in front of children, cheering on children dressed and dancing sexy. Encouraging children to dress and dance sexy.

That's the mainline for support.

Watch some videos of the drag queen kid Amazing Desmond. Absolute adult perversion. They also apparently taught him how to use illegal drugs. It gets mentioned by the adult and the kid mimics snorting something off his own fist.

Kid is 10-11 ish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2022, 11:28 AM

10,872 posts, read 4,540,181 times
actually, the most vilified people in the US are those who voted republican. never has the current admin ONCE said to in any way impede 'MAPs' as they are now called (manifold absolute pressure sensor?)

but they have called for the lock up etc of those voters. so this vilification is relative no? ;-)

Old 09-13-2022, 11:53 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Drag queens love taking money from children for dancing sexy in front of children, cheering on children dressed and dancing sexy. Encouraging children to dress and dance sexy.

That's the mainline for support.
Here are the images from the little miss texas pageant. (Not much creeps me out but this sure does)

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...&bih=961&dpr=1

I don't like any of the kid pageants or at drag shows stuff.

That being said, neither is implicitly about pedos.

Seems to me like the pedos tend to flock towards "access" roles like scout leaders etc.

I think we have a lot of common ground on this topic and some things we see differently.

Old 09-13-2022, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Here are the images from the little miss texas pageant. (Not much creeps me out but this sure does)

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...&bih=961&dpr=1

I don't like any of the kid pageants or at drag shows stuff.

That being said, neither is implicitly about pedos.

Seems to me like the pedos tend to flock towards "access" roles like scout leaders etc.

I think we have a lot of common ground on this topic and some things we see differently.
I will never defend any sexualization of children, including beauty pageants.

But I don't see anyone, anywhere promoting beauty pageants at the library, at a story book hour, at a local bar that is holding an event for children ... do you?

I don't see teachers explaining how awesome it is to be a beauty pageant contestant.

I don't see librarians stocking the libraries with book on how to become a beauty pageant contestant, and how to let your inner pageant girl SHINE.

And I don't see kids running up to ADULT beauty pageant winners and handing them money as the ADULT twerks about.

I see no LGBTQ push or support for or involvement in little girl beauty pageants. But they sure like it when little boys get sexualized to dress like women.

Do you know of any promotion of little girl beauty pageant the same way drag shows are promoted? LMK, I'd like to see examples if it's happening.

Old 09-13-2022, 04:07 PM

This is the best commentary I've seen on why this is wrong, and how they are trying to normalize it through shaming others who refuse to accept it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--XgqGoDAbA

Video is about 5 min, and contains the original TikTok clip.

Old 09-13-2022, 04:54 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
There are a few really fringe folks trying to push this but I don't see them making headway.

As such, I think the proclamations that this is going mainstream are pretty inaccurate.

P.S. I'm hoping that with the Queen gone that a mothers love for her son will no longer be protecting Andrew and apparently the King has plans to shove him further out of the family.
I agree - it's not going to become a "Main Stream" deal (I don't care how Far Left anyone is - the Rape of Children is just not supportable) -- BUT, I would have made exactly the same Statement a short decade ago about Transgendering 5 yr olds and doing irreparable surgery on Minor Teens - while even denying Parents to be consulted.

And yet ..... here we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
How is it inaccurate when videos like this weren't seen 10+ years ago? Were teachers being fired for defending pedophiles by trying to get their students to call them "MAPS" instead? If you can show a story where situations such as the El Paso teacher happened years ago then please do so. Otherwise it is going mainstream.

A lot of things were fringe before becoming mainstream. Gay marriage is one of them. With enough brainwashing they can get a sizeable portion of the masses to stop saying pedophile and start using MAPS. The last 30 months is evidence of how easily folks can be swayed.
I don't pretend how "people can be swayed", but I do believe it's a lot like "joining a gang" -- I mean by that there is a weird sort of "You MUST believe THIS" OR - "YOU are not acceptable" and must be part of that Nasty/Deplorable OrangeManBad CULT. It's like a Mass Hypnosis for the "I NEED a "group acceptance crowd.

This type of person exists on all planes, levels, colors of Society and always has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Interesting the LGBTQ community hasn't totally kicked them out. Many embrace them as the AP article indicates.

In the non-LGBTQ community (straight folk) - the only people pushing it are those involved in it. Otherwise, there is virtually no one in favor of it - aside from nefarious reasons like seeking to destroy the country.
I said before -- this is MONEY and it is. This is about Professional Activists, this is also about some weird idea of "politics". I really believe (based on the LGB groups and people I know as Friends & Family) that the old fashioned (10+ years ago) LGB Folks are NEVER going to agree that Child Rapists are "OK" and should be part of their "Club" - same is true with the Transgender --"I'm a girl now and get to shower with you and compete against you and YOU are not allowed to complain OR object."

It shouldn't be a surprise that many Lesbians are Athletes - I've played cards with Martina Navritolta & her Coach & his wife -- Martina doesn't agree with this garbage and has been vocal about it. My own Daughter was a Track star and IS a Progressive Activist - SHE hates this stuff. I've known some REAL Transgenders and not a single one of them would support any Pedophile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies