Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2022, 04:44 PM

25,770 posts, read 18,834,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorgonFreemon View Post
But a man in makeup and a dress is hardly sexual considering it’s a performance act. Much like a clown show.
That's exactly what broadface is. It's a clown show making fun of and degrading women's typical tendencies and behaviors. Hyperbole. Much like blackface was.

When will the next "kid friendly" blackface show aire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Maybe they have those new AR14 50 cal. Full automatic assault pistol rifles Maxine Waters likes slapping her ugly lips about. (((SARCASM)))
Ha. I'd like to see someone firing that "50 cal handgun"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2022, 04:47 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,091,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Clavin View Post
As someone who has sat through numerous drag shows, I can assure you that you are way WAY off.
Numerous? So seeing guys dressed as women gets you hot and bothered? That’s TMI for a family friendly forum such as this.

Old 08-29-2022, 04:52 PM

6,389 posts, read 2,714,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
so wait......
are they protecting the kids from the drag queens....

....or protecting the drag queens from the kids?? LOL

what a messed up world we are in now

"Masked Antifa members armed with AR-15 rifles and handguns showed up to guard what was billed as a “kid-friendly” drag show at a North Texas distillery. Reports indicate the show contained partial nudity and sexualized minors."

"BlazeTV producer Kris Cruz tweeted photos of a group of mask-wearing Antifa members standing guard with AR-15 rifles at a “kid-friendly” drag sow in Roanoke, Texas. Cruz reported at least nine of the members carrying AR-15s."

"Independent journalist Andy Ngo tweeted a report stating the Armed Antifa members are part of the local chapter of the John Brown Gun Club. He identified the group as an Antifa militia linked to domestic terrorism."

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...show-in-texas/
When people think of a Kid Friendly...the first thing that comes to mind I am sure is
Drag Shows
Distilleries
Nudity
Sexual Situations
Masked and Armed Antifa members.

And people see this as totally normal..

Old 08-29-2022, 04:59 PM

27,154 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineman View Post
Is Bozo O'Rourke coming for their AR15s?
In the case of them being Antifa Beto is more likely to show up in a dress.

Old 08-29-2022, 05:00 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Maybe they have those new AR14 50 cal. Full automatic assault pistol rifles Maxine Waters likes slapping her ugly lips about. (((SARCASM)))
Indeed . There's needs to be a thread on the daffy terminology these hoplophobes come up with. But to the topic at hand ANTIFA and firearms just don't go well together. I'm surprised (honest and for true) that there was not at least one negligent discharge. There was an anti Trump demonstration here in the Capitol in 2019 where a bunch of those clowns showed up armed.

The AK 47 was the implement of choice for those dimwits and there were two negligent dischrgea within 10 min of each other. On the Capitol grounds no less. Before the Capitol guards and the deputies got to the first one BANG another one goes off. They were walking around cocked and unlocked. Hot chambers safeties off. Both were AKs. Well trained and proficient individuals. Obviously.

The AK has a mushy trigger with absolutely no take up. You can't take it to sear engagement and get a clean trigger break. So hot weapons safeties off and wherever they got their training (John Wick movies?) taught them to also have their finger inside the guard as well fiddling with the trigger. The drag queen dip$h!t$ and the kids were in more danger from these 'guards" than from any right wing domestic terrorist concerned parents. Also here in NV (pre Covid panic anyway) it is quite illegal to be out in public masked and armed. Folks (especially cops) get twitchy about that. And the masks these idiots are wearing are not to keep Covid at bay.

Contrast this to the 2A march I believe it was at the Richmond VA state house. Thousands of those right wing terror squads () carrying all manner of various firearms and not a single incident. Plus they cleaned up the streets and grounds themselves when it was over. How dangerous of them. ANTIFA + firearms=danger close. Progressive leftist hoplophobes squall like scalded cats over 2A rallies where folks are armed but it ain't the firearms rights advocates that are the dangerous ones. BLM, ANTIFA, pick any wackaloon leftist group that tries to make a statement by gathering armed and it's a recipe for disaster.

People like that who get their firearms skills from watching news clips of Taliban rodents firing off mag after mag into the air whilst they dance around doing that allah ahkbar yowl. Never thinks that what goes up must come down. Nobody knows where those rounds the clowns here let fly came down but it's a guarantee they came down in a densely populated area. And now ANTIFA has started issuing ARs (bought with Soros money no doubt) and they are on patrol and on scene. The guns don't spook me but the douchebags holding them sure do.

They're more likely to hit someone half a mile away in the Burger King drive through than any "enemy combatants" they may dream up.

Old 08-29-2022, 05:20 PM

1,175 posts, read 551,474 times
Hmm. Are we sure that’s Antifa and not the FBI ? Somebody somewhere is really pushing for something to happen.

I’m afraid we’re all gonna have to choose our colors soon and fall in line, I don’t see any other way out of this.

Last edited by Steamhammer; 08-29-2022 at 05:43 PM..

Old 08-29-2022, 05:31 PM

29,505 posts, read 14,668,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Antifa is domestic terrorist.. where is Garland and the FBI?????????????????

Unarmed parents at school board meeting get Garland's attention who has them investigated by the FBI.
Impossible, they are anti fascist, who doesn't love anyone that is against fascism...

Old 08-29-2022, 05:59 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,147,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Indeed . There's needs to be a thread on the daffy terminology these hoplophobes come up with. But to the topic at hand ANTIFA and firearms just don't go well together. I'm surprised (honest and for true) that there was not at least one negligent discharge. There was an anti Trump demonstration here in the Capitol in 2019 where a bunch of those clowns showed up armed.

The AK 47 was the implement of choice for those dimwits and there were two negligent dischrgea within 10 min of each other. On the Capitol grounds no less. Before the Capitol guards and the deputies got to the first one BANG another one goes off. They were walking around cocked and unlocked. Hot chambers safeties off. Both were AKs. Well trained and proficient individuals. Obviously.

The AK has a mushy trigger with absolutely no take up. You can't take it to sear engagement and get a clean trigger break. So hot weapons safeties off and wherever they got their training (John Wick movies?) taught them to also have their finger inside the guard as well fiddling with the trigger. The drag queen dip$h!t$ and the kids were in more danger from these 'guards" than from any right wing domestic terrorist concerned parents. Also here in NV (pre Covid panic anyway) it is quite illegal to be out in public masked and armed. Folks (especially cops) get twitchy about that. And the masks these idiots are wearing are not to keep Covid at bay.

Contrast this to the 2A march I believe it was at the Richmond VA state house. Thousands of those right wing terror squads () carrying all manner of various firearms and not a single incident. Plus they cleaned up the streets and grounds themselves when it was over. How dangerous of them. ANTIFA + firearms=danger close. Progressive leftist hoplophobes squall like scalded cats over 2A rallies where folks are armed but it ain't the firearms rights advocates that are the dangerous ones. BLM, ANTIFA, pick any wackaloon leftist group that tries to make a statement by gathering armed and it's a recipe for disaster.

People like that who get their firearms skills from watching news clips of Taliban rodents firing off mag after mag into the air whilst they dance around doing that allah ahkbar yowl. Never thinks that what goes up must come down. Nobody knows where those rounds the clowns here let fly came down but it's a guarantee they came down in a densely populated area. And now ANTIFA has started issuing ARs (bought with Soros money no doubt) and they are on patrol and on scene. The guns don't spook me but the douchebags holding them sure do.

They're more likely to hit someone half a mile away in the Burger King drive through than any "enemy combatants" they may dream up.
Sadly enough every thing you said was spot on. 21 years of military service I had seen my share of nitwit on the rifle range. But these antifa baghoons take the cake. For the life of me I still can't understand why some of these governors don't bring the national guards in on the sorry arses and put an end to it. Then drive soros out of our country permanently.

Old 08-29-2022, 06:06 PM

16,560 posts, read 10,639,616 times
What kind of parents would knowingly expose their children to a drag show? Does the word "inappropriate" have no meaning anymore?

Old 08-29-2022, 06:23 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,716,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post

Quote:
Sadly enough every thing you said was spot on. 21 years of military service I had seen my share of nitwit on the rifle range. But these antifa baghoons take the cake. For the life of me I still can't understand why some of these governors don't bring the national guards in on the sorry arses and put an end to it. Then drive soros out of our country permanently.
Just remember, the same people who want to take firearms away from those of us who actually know how to handle them don't seem to have a problem with Antifa having firearms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies