Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2022, 02:19 PM

43,142 posts, read 18,298,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Female hypocrisy on display, as usual:

"Men are disgusting!!
BUT...I'm gonna keep dressing sexy so men give me attention anyways"

You can't have your cake and eat it too, ladies.
The only reason why women dress sexy is to get male attention and validation from men for looking sexy.
It's the same reason why women post sexy pictures on social media, to get attention & validation from men, to get "likes".
She's l6 and thinks she knows it all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2022, 03:14 PM

20,062 posts, read 20,877,739 times
I can’t stand these broads.
“Hey look at meeee”
“Don’t you look at me!”
“I can’t stand it when I go to the beach in my bikini that is not much more than dental floss across my vagina and quarters taped to my nipples and all these guys gawk and rape me with their eyes” REALLY????!!!!!
Go pissoff in a tree somewhere or whatever. Idiot. Stupid stupid idiot. And you’re a mental case to boot.

Old 09-15-2022, 03:27 PM

7,375 posts, read 3,834,249 times
If you keep up the work, and continue training them, it can pay off.

Several times I've heard my daughter repeat things to her friends that I taught her when she was in high school. She'll act like the ideas are hers to impress her friends. I'll look at my wife and wink, and my wife just laughs. My daughter says, "wut?"

I de-commied her big time during her high school years. The public schools around here are less commie than one would expect, but there are teachers that still push it, so you have to keep up on it.

I think one of my most important accomplishments was de-commie'ing my daughter. Just a few teachers tried to commie her, and there is certainly a push on social media to groom kids to be commies, but they lost and I won.

Old 09-15-2022, 03:49 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,018,154 times
Perhaps we could send them to Afghanistan and see how much they like their dress code.

Old 09-15-2022, 03:54 PM

17,311 posts, read 12,263,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
Perhaps we could send them to Afghanistan and see how much they like their dress code.
Or maybe the puritans here would be happier over there with religious zealots running the show like they want.

Old 09-15-2022, 03:55 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,848,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
That girl is pretty smart for 16. She has already figured out that men are disgusting. Sorry we cannot help ourselves when we see the attractive form of a young woman. We are just wired that way and when we are young ourselves we are REALLY wired and sorry but I remember being a high school student and seeing attractive young women and they were all very distracting. There is nothing disgusting about it, we are talking nature here.

I have always thought it was odd how young women dress a certain way to attract a certain type of man but when other men that are not "cool" take notice they get upset be it at a club, school, the Mall or walking down the street.

Of course most of these women know exactly what they are doing to the males around them.

Oh well, we try to behave but we can't help ourselves, we are men.

Yes, you can. It's called self control.

Old 09-15-2022, 04:35 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,864,961 times
I'm shocked that the teenage boys in the average high school have enough free testosterone floating around in their system to even pay attention to the teenage girls.

Although, maybe the 16 year-old girl was receiving unwanted attention from the new visiting teacher from Arkansas, Willie Clinton.

Old 09-15-2022, 04:39 PM

29,509 posts, read 14,673,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Yes, you can. It's called self control.
You're kidding right ? A high school age boy ? Whatever. They see a bit of skin, they are going to look. Anyone that denies this is lying or clueless.

Now college age, and adults that should be a different story.

Even then, guys will still take a glance at an attractive woman.

The difference between the boys and men, is men can catch a look subtlety, while boys can't.

Last edited by scarabchuck; 09-15-2022 at 05:41 PM..

Old 09-15-2022, 04:44 PM

19,220 posts, read 17,105,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Pretty sure teens have been fighting dress codes for generations. Next.
Went through this 20 years ago when my daughters were in school, back then it was fingertip length which meant that all the tall/long armed girls were getting slammed. Today the district says "between hip and knee" so common sense can be applied. The boys were getting busted for droopy draws, always something...

Old 09-15-2022, 09:44 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar 77 View Post
If it has anything to do with "TikTok" you can bet your life it is going to be Woke, whiney, and offensive to tradition.
You can also bet whatever you see there is posted by the upcoming generation of voters.

The country is in good hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies