Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2022, 10:31 AM

88,617 posts, read 84,857,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I'm thinking they forgot the "r", for "shirts"
I think so, too, but my remark was more fun.

Old 09-16-2022, 10:52 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,668,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar 77 View Post
If it has anything to do with "TikTok" you can bet your life it is going to be Woke, whiney, and offensive to tradition.

and biblophobic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2022, 11:40 AM

19,654 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
That girl is pretty smart for 16. She has already figured out that men are disgusting. Sorry we cannot help ourselves when we see the attractive form of a young woman. We are just wired that way and when we are young ourselves we are REALLY wired and sorry but I remember being a high school student and seeing attractive young women and they were all very distracting. There is nothing disgusting about it, we are talking nature here.

I have always thought it was odd how young women dress a certain way to attract a certain type of man but when other men that are not "cool" take notice they get upset be it at a club, school, the Mall or walking down the street.

Of course most of these women know exactly what they are doing to the males around them.

Oh well, we try to behave but we can't help ourselves, we are men.
Girls are wired that way. It "icks" them out when men they would not date for whatever reason give them that type of attention. I think it's natural just as men want the hottie girls looking at them. But if less attractive women look at the guys, being men they don't have to feel icked. Women naturally are the choosers and responsible to be picky. They also are more vulnerable and don't want to encourage the wrong men. Yet they have to look good for those alphas. It's a tough situation I tell ya.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies