Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2022, 06:12 PM

5,058 posts, read 7,499,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Is that a crisis?
I'm sure if two people really love eachother height would not be an issue.
Women not marrying below their socioeconomic level seems smart. It certainly is no crisis.
What would you suggest be done to alleviate these men's suffering in not be entitled to any woman they want regardless of her attraction to hi?
Without love and companionship or any chance of getting it. People can get lonely, they take on drugs, abuse alcohol, can become suicidal, and then society has to deal with all the consequences of that, it gets particularly bad if you throw unemployment into the mix as well.

The Crisis is nothing about men not been able to get any women he wants, its about having someone or something they can turn to when they have none, and the ability to feel accepted and wanted by people and able to contribute to society.

Last edited by danielsa1775; 09-30-2022 at 07:03 PM..

Old 09-30-2022, 07:54 PM

811 posts, read 550,572 times
No crisis. It’s just a lot of men are for the first time realizing they have to be like-able people to succeed in society and life. The problem is a lot of men are not like-able and want to instead blame women, the left, etc. because their “alpha-male” mindsets don’t work.

All of these stats about men trailing behind, really just boils down to laziness and stubbornness. Want proof? How is it that the boys/men from immigrant communities perform the same things we say are on the decline for American men? Go to any top university and look who is dominating the STEM programs. There are plenty of boys in it they’re just not Americans. American boys are lazy and think life is video games and TikTok and watching videos on how feminism ruined America.

We’re in a time where everyone is able to succeed. If “feminism” is why boys are lagging behind, why hasn’t it stopped EVERY man?

Old 09-30-2022, 08:52 PM

5,058 posts, read 7,499,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
No crisis. It’s just a lot of men are for the first time realizing they have to be like-able people to succeed in society and life. The problem is a lot of men are not like-able and want to instead blame women, the left, etc. because their “alpha-male” mindsets don’t work.

All of these stats about men trailing behind, really just boils down to laziness and stubbornness. Want proof? How is it that the boys/men from immigrant communities perform the same things we say are on the decline for American men? Go to any top university and look who is dominating the STEM programs. There are plenty of boys in it they’re just not Americans. American boys are lazy and think life is video games and TikTok and watching videos on how feminism ruined America.

We’re in a time where everyone is able to succeed. If “feminism” is why boys are lagging behind, why hasn’t it stopped EVERY man?
Talking about adaptability or stubbornness , would you hire a male babysitter, or happily leave your children at a day care center run entirely by men? Men need to accept women into traditional male roles and have been doing so for decades, have women been accepting men into traditional females roles to the same degree? As women rise up in power have the accepted they may need to date down to get a partner?

Immigrants tend to outperform domestic students across both sexes, been male has zero to do with it.

Have you ever asked your self why some boys do nothing but play video games? Maybe it could be because they feel they have no sense of purpose or obligations to a society that does not like them because of there gender, rather than laziness? Could it just be another release like alcohol abuse, gambling or drug addiction, and other such things that people who feel left out by society often turn to?

Men also do the majority of 60 plus hour paid working weeks, here in Australia a full time working man is three times more likely to be doing 50 plus hours of paid work a week than a full time working female, its part of the reason for the gender pay gap exists (It assumes full time working men are working the same number of hours as a full time working women, when the men actually work more). Sounds more like a case of dammed if you do and dammed if you don't ?

Basically your post seems to be a bunch of negative stereotypes thrown together, with very little thought.

Last edited by danielsa1775; 09-30-2022 at 10:19 PM..

Old 10-01-2022, 12:26 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Is that a crisis?
Women not marrying below their socioeconomic level seems smart. It certainly is no crisis.
What would you suggest be done to alleviate these men's suffering in not be entitled to any woman they want regardless of her attraction to hi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsa1775 View Post
Without love and companionship or any chance of getting it. People can get lonely, they take on drugs, abuse alcohol, can become suicidal, and then society has to deal with all the consequences of that, it gets particularly bad if you throw unemployment into the mix as well.

The Crisis is nothing about men not been able to get any women he wants, its about having someone or something they can turn to when they have none, and the ability to feel accepted and wanted by people and able to contribute to society.

Maybe this is something a large number of women don't fully understand or appreciate.

Men, lacking the intrinsic value we assign everyone born female, have evolved in such a way that they need responsibilities within their families and communities.

Defined responsibilities give men a sense of purpose and a reason for being.

Old 10-01-2022, 07:34 AM

7,237 posts, read 4,546,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
I have said it before and I will say it again, men have to change.

They can continue to talk themselves into all kind of lies and waste their time.. but upcoming generations will see how foolish that is.

Old 10-01-2022, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsa1775 View Post
Talking about adaptability or stubbornness , would you hire a male babysitter, or happily leave your children at a day care center run entirely by men? Men need to accept women into traditional male roles and have been doing so for decades, have women been accepting men into traditional females roles to the same degree? As women rise up in power have the accepted they may need to date down to get a partner?

Immigrants tend to outperform domestic students across both sexes, been male has zero to do with it.

Have you ever asked your self why some boys do nothing but play video games? Maybe it could be because they feel they have no sense of purpose or obligations to a society that does not like them because of there gender, rather than laziness? Could it just be another release like alcohol abuse, gambling or drug addiction, and other such things that people who feel left out by society often turn to?

Men also do the majority of 60 plus hour paid working weeks, here in Australia a full time working man is three times more likely to be doing 50 plus hours of paid work a week than a full time working female, its part of the reason for the gender pay gap exists (It assumes full time working men are working the same number of hours as a full time working women, when the men actually work more). Sounds more like a case of dammed if you do and dammed if you don't ?

Basically your post seems to be a bunch of negative stereotypes thrown together, with very little thought.
No, I would not hire a male babysitter or leave at a daycare ran by all men. And YOU WOULDN’T EITHER. Because it is common sense that although not all men are predators, most predators are men. Let’s do this, you say you said you live in Brisbane right? Tell me which scenario would have people more worried and tell me why:
- Large group of migrant MEN from war-torn country are being imported into Brisbane
- Large group of WOMEN AND CHILDREN from war-torn country are being imported into Brisbane

The “men have accepted women into culture” but “women dont accept men in culture” doesn’t work because men are more likely to be destructive. This is facts. If it doesn’t apply than let it fly.

It’s not excuse to attribute playing video games to lack of purpose, etc. FIND YOUR PURPOSE THEN. This is the problem where a group that loves to take pride in being the logical s3x but does not follow logic. If you don’t have a purpose, then find one. It’s no one’s responsibility to come to your door and hold your hand and find your passion. You’re talking about gambling, alcohol, drug abuse which leads back to again, why would someone LOGICALLY do these things and it boils down to their choices.

If you’re playing video games, could that time not be used to do some coding boot camps? Or build skills? Oh wait. It’s easier to sit watching Andrew Tate rant about how women are why your life is bad

Old 10-01-2022, 09:37 AM

When you see how miserable a lot of the men on this forum are DIGITALLY it’s no wonder their real lives are trash.

How many of you have that male family member or friend that EVERY DAY on social media is ranting about the left, how we need to “go back to the old days”, says their lives are bad because of women, and never any positive posts?

You secretly in your mind wanna tell them “Dude. You spend every day shaking your fist at the sky and you wonder why women don’t want you or that a company doesn’t want to give you a job where they’ll be spending 40 hours a week with you?”

Old 10-01-2022, 10:03 AM

2,042 posts, read 854,250 times
Quote:
Is that a crisis?
We don’t always agree on this subject but I do tend to agree with what you’re stating but not as direct. So you see my angle is to try and teach men to up their game. To become more masculine, to become more of what a woman desires. Too many men these days just are OK with settling in to being non-masculine, a mediocre income, and a beta type mentality. Now as I’ve stated before not every man can be an alpha and not every woman wants an alpha but generally speaking women are attracted to men of stature, who have A more masculine type characteristics. And any man can do things to make himself be this way. You don’t have to be 6 foot four and full of muscle to be considered masculine by a woman. Get your butt in shape as best you can, don’t say yes please to everything, stand up for yourself, have some character, dress nice, smell nice, know what you want and where you’re going with your life, and the high quality women will show up. Lol

That said, this is why I say that many women are sharing the top 10% of men. And I know what you’re gonna say how do all these couples end up married. I’m talking about within the dating world. People who aren’t locked down yet. The men who are not in that top 10% aren’t getting dates. The men who are in the top 10% are getting too many dates. Men who are below that top 10% need to up their game. Even if they can’t quite get in that circle they can get as close to it as they potentially can and they’ll start seeing an increase in interested women.

Where I am with you and agree with you as I am a firm believer that you cannot force attraction. Sorry guys. And you don’t want to be involved with a woman who is not attracted to you. That’s a recipe for disaster.

Old 10-01-2022, 09:20 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I have said it before and I will say it again, men have to change.

They can continue to talk themselves into all kind of lies and waste their time.. but upcoming generations will see how foolish that is.
We have changed. A woman can happily hand over her paycheck and join the Harem. No longer is a commitment required to obtain what we really want. It's given to us for free. I don't know how long this new mating strategy will last before it implodes BUT in the meantime enjoy the change fellas.

Old 10-01-2022, 10:04 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
We don’t always agree on this subject but I do tend to agree with what you’re stating but not as direct. So you see my angle is to try and teach men to up their game. To become more masculine, to become more of what a woman desires. Too many men these days just are OK with settling in to being non-masculine, a mediocre income, and a beta type mentality. Now as I’ve stated before not every man can be an alpha and not every woman wants an alpha but generally speaking women are attracted to men of stature, who have A more masculine type characteristics. And any man can do things to make himself be this way. You don’t have to be 6 foot four and full of muscle to be considered masculine by a woman. Get your butt in shape as best you can, don’t say yes please to everything, stand up for yourself, have some character, dress nice, smell nice, know what you want and where you’re going with your life, and the high quality women will show up. Lol

That said, this is why I say that many women are sharing the top 10% of men. And I know what you’re gonna say how do all these couples end up married. I’m talking about within the dating world. People who aren’t locked down yet. The men who are not in that top 10% aren’t getting dates. The men who are in the top 10% are getting too many dates. Men who are below that top 10% need to up their game. Even if they can’t quite get in that circle they can get as close to it as they potentially can and they’ll start seeing an increase in interested women.

Where I am with you and agree with you as I am a firm believer that you cannot force attraction. Sorry guys. And you don’t want to be involved with a woman who is not attracted to you. That’s a recipe for disaster.

Ya, that's what I want...a shallow gold-digger, incapable of introspection or even a realistic evaluation of herself to appreciate the fact that I have enough money to interest her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.