Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 01:13 PM
bu2

24,108 posts, read 14,891,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I didn't see anything in the article that mentioned a US military plane was seen in the area plus the pipe is under water.

This from the article is interesting, ""There are some indications that it is deliberate damage," said a European security source, while adding it was still too early to draw conclusions. "You have to ask: Who would profit?"

That is the question we need to ask. Who would profit from this sabotage IF it is in fact deliberate?

The thing is would we really be surprised if it was some whacko Far Left fringe group that blew it up to protest fossil fuels?

I really doubt Biden and his buds had anything to do with it but will he come out with a speech pushing renewable energy and hold this environmental disaster up as evidence that pipelines are prime targets for Eco Terrorists and push that we should not have them?

I guess in a way Biden was brilliant to cancel the Keystone pipeline here because it would be terrible to have a spill like this here. Maybe he can stop the Alaskan Pipeline next? Oh wait he already tried to when he voted against it in 1973...

Nothing would surprise us these days.
It would surprise me if anyone other than a government had the capability to do this. The only one with the capability and incentive would be Russia. Still there are a lot of negatives to Russia with this as well.
Who knows?

Old 09-27-2022, 01:15 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Putin is going to make Europe suffer for their support of Ukraine. The war could’ve been easily prevented, nobody would’ve been killed and no sanctions would’ve been needed.

I blame Biden for all of it.
Sane people blame Putin.

Old 09-27-2022, 01:16 PM
bu2

24,108 posts, read 14,891,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
I think German enviro-nazis did it.
Or her parents taught Greta how to dive and make C4 explosives?

Old 09-27-2022, 01:20 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,468,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Come to think of it, Greta with deep dive gear and C4 is almost as plausible as Kamala.

Old 09-27-2022, 01:25 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,309,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
perhaps it was a SEAPLANE. ever think of that? hmmmm?
sea planes don't go underwater

Old 09-27-2022, 01:33 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,112,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinE View Post
This is bad folks. Biden is on camera stating the pipeline will be stopped at all costs and now there are confirmed US military aircraft in the area just prior to the explosion. Dopey Biden tried to commit the sabotage in international waters but the gas leaking into Denmark’s waters.

This is a disaster!

https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...pe-2022-09-27/
Just read that.

That article does not blame or mention Biden or the United States...but yeah, that has to be it. Right.
The US Military.

Old 09-27-2022, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I didn't see anything in the article that mentioned a US military plane was seen in the area plus the pipe is under water.

This from the article is interesting, ""There are some indications that it is deliberate damage," said a European security source, while adding it was still too early to draw conclusions. "You have to ask: Who would profit?"

That is the question we need to ask. Who would profit from this sabotage IF it is in fact deliberate?
Exactly. I can think of some oil producing nations who depend on the money from selling oil, another mention wa that it might have been Russia....but it never even mentions the US Military, so that was quite a jump in logic from the original poster.

Old 09-27-2022, 01:47 PM

7,368 posts, read 3,533,397 times
I think most of you are off-base on the motives and the culprits to this. It is my opinion that whoever sabotaged this pipeline has been part of the same echo chambers warning of food shortages and mass human suffering. the only solution is to obviously embrace electric everything which only one major producing nation will come out on top as savior.

Old 09-27-2022, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
See, I don't think a poster should be allowed to start a thread with a blatantly untrue title. We all have to waste our time reading the linked article to find out there's nothing to it.

It is probably the latest conspiracy theory, or he just read between the lines and came up with his own conclusion, even though it was never even remotely hinted at in that article.
Or perhaps he just thought some people would except the thread title as fact, and not bother to read the article.
Quote:

That is just almost as likely of a conclusion as the original post claims.

Old 09-27-2022, 01:55 PM

17,410 posts, read 14,650,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
It is probably the latest conspiracy theory, or he just read between the lines and came up with his own conclusion, even though it was never even remotely hinted at in that article.
Or perhaps he just thought some people would except the thread title as fact, and not bother to read the article.

That is just almost as likely of a conclusion as the original post claims.
Considering how many former "conspiracy theories" have been proven accurate these last couple of years ... I would say there's a decent chance of this one being true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies