Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2022, 01:16 PM

43,141 posts, read 18,298,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
point of order...at no point did Tulsi say she was switching to the GOP. She just said she no longer wants to affiliate with dip****. or words to that effect.
She's being a typical Dem....a sore loser spewing garbage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2022, 01:26 PM

5,946 posts, read 2,765,554 times
Tulsi on the latest Joe Rogan Experience podcast was great. So was Rogan. They seem like conservative / libertarians these days, y'know ~ normal.

Old 10-12-2022, 01:32 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I assure you that the Republicans are not dominated by evangelicals. Still, I agree that her religion will seem too aberrant to some people. I’m old enough to remember the fear of Kennedy being the first Catholic.
I think you missed my point. I could have expressed it better.

Evangelicals are a power block in the Republican party. They dominate the party in several states and have a presence in all 50.

They don't even have to be 50% of Republicans, they can kill the prospects of any Republican party candidate on the national stage.

Far too many of them believe, as Lauren Boebert so eloquently stated:

"The church is supposed to direct the government. The government is not supposed to direct the church, that is not how our Founding Fathers intended it, and I’m tired of this separation of church and state junk."

This is the Seven Mountain Mandate.

This was not said in a vacuum, it's not just a one off of crazy talk from a deranged fringe politician. This is Christian Nationalism and red meat for millions of Evangelical Republicans. They vote in the primaries and they will not allow a Hindu to get a national nomination in the Republican Party.

Old 10-12-2022, 01:48 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,714,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
But she didn’t say she was joining the Republican Party. Hopefully she’ll start a third party, it’s sorely needed.
Yes indeed! Most of the current crop of republicans are feckless, and most of the crop of current democrats are at best afraid to put a stop to the looney policies of the far left in their party, and at worst, silently complicit with them.

I can't believe some of the stupidity that the left is pushing on country. As someone mentioned earlier, we're falling apart in so many areas, and yet debating the proper pronoun to use.....and we can't even define what a woman is, unless you're a biologist of course. Further more....I don't think a biologist would be able to do so to the left's satisfaction....I mean XX or XY isn't very definitive right???....would probably take a phycologist.

It has to be by design, to accomplish the great reset or something, because this can't all be by accident. It's just way to farfetched to believe all those promoting this stuff are this incredibly stupid.

Old 10-12-2022, 01:54 PM

10,873 posts, read 4,551,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
She's being a typical Dem....a sore loser spewing garbage.

so you are saying you listened to every minute of the podcast?

Old 10-12-2022, 03:30 PM

10,486 posts, read 4,048,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Tulsi on the latest Joe Rogan Experience podcast was great. So was Rogan. They seem like conservative / libertarians these days, y'know ~ normal.
But some conservatives like Mark Dice aren't buying her. Think she's just a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Old 10-12-2022, 04:36 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,599,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
That’s one thing I’ll give the Republicans.
Most of them are easy on the eyes or at worst average looking, unlike the cast of freak show outcasts you see on the left.
Q: what’s the best thing about Republican women?
A: no penis

Old 10-12-2022, 04:48 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,310,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
That’s one thing I’ll give the Republicans.
Most of them are easy on the eyes or at worst average looking....
Those you speak of don't seem to attend Trump rallies in big numbers.

Old 10-12-2022, 05:54 PM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Tulsi switched or jumped ship, Rogan switched, hopefully Manchin and Sinema switch. Apparently, many people don't like the way the Democrat party is going

Old 10-12-2022, 10:13 PM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Q: what’s the best thing about Republican women?
A: no penis

I just got that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies