Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2022, 09:41 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I suspect she's gearing up for a VP run with DeSantis. That would be a good thing.
That would be a dream-team ticket.

I doubt the Democrats could cheat their way around that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2022, 10:01 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Darn, that means she won't be in the Democrat Primary debates! Who is going to hold the others responsible?
Given it's already a comedy, Jon Stewart could be the moderator.

Dream team Jim Jordan, Mark Levin and Dan Bongino could do real-time fact checking with shock collars on all the candidates so they can be properly zapped each time they distort the truth.

Got PPV written all over it.

Old 10-11-2022, 10:03 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
1) didnt have her arms outstretched in front of her
2) didnt have a vapid living dead look on her face
3) wasnt doing the zombie walk
4) wasnt chanting 'orrrrrrange man baaaaad'

Old 10-11-2022, 11:16 PM

17,411 posts, read 14,642,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I don't know, her face is pretty pock marked.
She does have bad skin.

She also needs her teeth fixed.

Kinda shocked she hasn’t had these things addressed yet.

Old 10-11-2022, 11:29 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
She does have bad skin.

She also needs her teeth fixed.

Kinda shocked she hasn’t had these things addressed yet.

Who cares? It's politics. I'm sure you didn't vote for Trump because he's orange and has sported a bad comb over for so many years. And it's not like you would have voted for Hillary Clinton if she was young and looked like a swimsuit model.

I recall seeing one of Tulsi's workout videos. She's quite active and fit, and does take care of herself. She doesn't seem overly concerned about her appearance, probably because she never had to be.

Old 10-11-2022, 11:57 PM

13,455 posts, read 4,292,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Cheney voted with Trump over 90 percent of the time. Stefanik, who replaced her, voted with Trump less than 80 percent. In fact she was elected as a moderate.

But you ignore 1 thing like you always do. On the endless wars and war with Syria and Russia and North Korea that's where the 10% difference is. Trump is not a neo con, Liz is.

When Trump is the President and Liz a rep. she has to vote with the party most of the time if she wants a leadership position.

If you don't know the fight in the GOP since 2016 then you are really lost. I wish the Democrat party have the same fight but they lost their balls. I thought after the Iraq war it would have been the Democrats challenging the establishment on the wars but it's Trump doing it.

Old 10-11-2022, 11:58 PM

14,228 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoDuskMoya View Post
Tulsi is anti-war. Unless your a Muslim country then you deserve to be bombed.
did she say that?

Old 10-12-2022, 12:04 AM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
The left will label her a Putin puppet, race traitor, Uncle Ruckus, woman hater, MAGA lover, and bigot now that she doesn't side with Democrast. Even despite the fact that many independents/moderates are former Democrats and didn't like where the party was headed with warmongering, open borders, lockdown mandates, vaccine mandates, tuition forgiveness, identity politics, and men using women's locker rooms.

Old 10-12-2022, 12:31 AM

14,228 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoDuskMoya View Post
She’s known to be islamaphobic, and pro ‘war on terror’, which is vague. Because what Russia is doing is terrorizing Ukraine. Or what the US did to Iraq and a lot of the Middle East can be co side red terrorism.

Yet she’s silent on that.
let's see some proof though

Old 10-12-2022, 12:42 AM

7,333 posts, read 3,812,806 times
I'll be the first to admit I don't know a lot about her, but my gut feeling is not to trust her. She's a turncoat; a Benedict Arnold. No one trusts a turncoat. The British used but scorned Arnold.

In my experience, people switch parties for political gain. She was an adult as a Democrat. She knew the core values of each party yet initially went with the Democrats.

If she truly had a change of heart (I would say change of mind, but she is a woman ), then God bless her and I wish her successful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies