Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2023, 05:48 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,304,086 times

Advertisements

He's blaming the vax for something he was diagnosed with in 2016....4 years before Covid
https://rockcelebrities.net/eric-cla...nd-his-career/

Quote:
In an issue of Classic Rock magazine back in 2016, Eric Clapton opened up about health issues and revealed a condition he has that prevent him from playing the guitar from time to time. Clapton was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy which is a condition that occurs when nerves from the brain to the spinal cord are damaged or diseased.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2023, 06:07 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,107,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
He's blaming the vax for something he was diagnosed with in 2016....4 years before Covid
https://rockcelebrities.net/eric-cla...nd-his-career/
So you believe it’s impossible that the vax complicated things, exacerbated the problem, or otherwise accelerated disease progression?

I have a family member who had a vax (not Covid) not long before a surgery on her hand and developed peripheral neuropathy awhile afterward. It became very extreme and painful. She thought it was an anesthesia reaction but that made no sense. It wasn’t from the surgery itself. The only answer is the vax as it often takes a bit for onset after the body processes all the toxins and immune effects. Mind you the vax was for shingles which attacks the nerves. I was the first to suggest “Hey maybe it’s the vax” and by then, no lawyer would take the case in the vax court bc of some statute of limitations, and no local lawyer wanted to go after our healthcare system here since they often use the exact same docs as expert witnesses so they didn’t want to tarnish any kind of relationships with them. The whole thing is messed up bc of the 1986 immunity given to manufacturers and anybody else involved. We see the same playing out ad nauseum with the covid vax that is doing far more damage in a far more obvious way. But this has been a problem for 30 years already.

Old 02-12-2023, 06:20 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Excerpts

“Shortly after the second shot my injuries were further exacerbated and I was unable to move, my hands felt like they were on fire…I was rushed to hospital once again, and I thought my life was over”

“I continue to suffer severe ongoing pain due to Neuropathy and neurological nerve damage due to the Moderna Spike Vax….neuropathy was not listed on any of my consent forms”

“In Australia doctors are investigated and disciplined if they confirm in writing that a COVID vaccine has caused a patient injury. I had 5 different doctors confirm that my condition was caused by the vaccine, and they all said they cannot go on record.”

https://makismd.substack.com/p/eric-...-sleep-because
And we should care, why?

Old 02-12-2023, 06:38 AM

462 posts, read 284,518 times
I have had 2 shots and 3 boosters since 2020. Maybe coincidence, but I have had increased pain in my arms and legs since. Feels like pulled muscles. It is constantly there sometimes worse than others. Doctor says it's arthritis. I am getting older. Just sayin'.....but why should you care?....lol

Old 02-12-2023, 06:47 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Never before in world history, have doctors been punished for identifying medical problems caused by a vaccine. Nothing about Covid or the shots have been on the up and up.
Doctors have been punished for identifying medical problems caused by vaccines prior to covid. I think more people are becoming aware of how this industry operates. I do think the covid vaccine is especially harmful and without benefit.

29,795 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Why in the world did he take a second shot after he had such bad effects from the first vaccine shot???

Because many people were warned that side effects can occur (a risk with all vaccines) and so they didn't think much of it. Many people are also, dare I say... Too trusting.

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
So you believe it’s impossible that the vax complicated things, exacerbated the problem, or otherwise accelerated disease progression?

I have a family member who had a vax (not Covid) not long before a surgery on her hand and developed peripheral neuropathy awhile afterward. It became very extreme and painful. She thought it was an anesthesia reaction but that made no sense. It wasn’t from the surgery itself. The only answer is the vax as it often takes a bit for onset after the body processes all the toxins and immune effects. Mind you the vax was for shingles which attacks the nerves. I was the first to suggest “Hey maybe it’s the vax” and by then, no lawyer would take the case in the vax court bc of some statute of limitations, and no local lawyer wanted to go after our healthcare system here since they often use the exact same docs as expert witnesses so they didn’t want to tarnish any kind of relationships with them. The whole thing is messed up bc of the 1986 immunity given to manufacturers and anybody else involved. We see the same playing out ad nauseum with the covid vax that is doing far more damage in a far more obvious way. But this has been a problem for 30 years already.
So you are ignoring that he had all the symptoms before the vacine.

You are suggesting it is worse now.

That's not what is quoted in the article cited by the OP

The implication is most definitely his symptoms were non-existent prior to the vaccine.

They were there. He had issues before.

My husband had a serious cycling accident prior to COVID. It created neuropathy in his hand. He's had all the shots and his neuropathy is not any worse.

Before the vaccine, people acquired medical conditions with no explanations. It happened all the time.

Time will tell if there is any spike in certain ailments but hoping and praying it is some kind of side effect of the vaccine is just that hoping and dreaming.

Old 02-12-2023, 06:48 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
so here he saying that his 'injuries' were further exacerbated by his second shot?..wth?..if he was injured by his first shot as he is implying, why in the heck would he get a second one?..either fake news here or Clapton really is the dumbass he has recently projected himself to be..he should have stuck to playing guitar..
A lot of people did this and it’s because they trusted their doctors and the medical authorities and thought they were doing the right thing.

Old 02-12-2023, 07:01 AM

9,838 posts, read 4,623,002 times
Quote:
Why in the world did he take a second shot after he had such bad effects from the first vaccine shot???
At the time besides being pc to play in a lot of cities or venues one had to be vaccinated celebrity or not. Many athletes couldn't even travel into Canada to play a sport. Same for musicians.

Old 02-12-2023, 07:06 AM

11,403 posts, read 5,960,793 times
Quote:
Maybe he didn't suspect the first shot as the cause of his medical problems, then after getting the second shot he realized both shots had caused him symptoms. We were all being told the shots were "safe" and effective and doctors were recommending them. Like he said, Neurapathy was not being stated as a possible side effect.

Everything was a moving target with the Covid 19 shot roll-out. We were flying by the seat of our pants amid massive lies and propaganda from all official sources. Maybe he thought his symptoms following the first shot was from Covid 19 itself.

We know much more about the Covid shot dangers today and more and more is leaking out about them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies