Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2023, 10:32 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump exceeded his numbers in many states as for as getting more votes. Every battle ground state Trump got one half to one million more votes. Trump still lost and we know why.

Yes we do.

Biden (who, like Trump, no one should have voted for either) got even more votes than that in enough of the right places to win both the popular vote and the electoral college.

Old 03-16-2023, 10:47 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I vetted him and I would not have voted for him no matter what. I held my nose and voted for, I think it was McCain and then I did not vote when it was Romney because I can't stand him. I believe that Obama was a creation of the Black Power movement as well. He was groomed. Documents were forged, etc... And people licked it up. It was the beginning of the end.

Which ones.....specifically ?

Old 03-17-2023, 01:41 AM

11,817 posts, read 8,023,382 times
Personally I think most of us are not going to live long enough to see the collapse of America. I think instead we are going to incite a Nuclear Appocolypse and meet an abrupt end... and I think that is coming sooner than we think.

Old 03-17-2023, 01:52 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,658,272 times
Quote:
Our media is not in reality. That is a huge problem. They cover for Biden dumbing down the public to what is truly happening. It is a very bad time when the media lies all the time on the state of the strength in all areas of this country. We are falling apart in all areas today . I see a huge depression unlike anything in history.
Quote:
Reality is many are living in tents today and many are lined up to get some food. I have a church near me and the line stretches longer and longer as people can't make ends meet.
A lot of churches miss understood what Jesus told them to do. At the Judgement He said "inasmuch as you did it to the least of these my brethren,"

The key is the words "my brethern" which are clearly defined in the Scriptures and other Christians. Jesus never told us to love the world, in fact, He warned us against it. He said, "Love one another."

Old 03-17-2023, 01:56 AM

11,817 posts, read 8,023,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subjective Opinion View Post
Putin would not have tried. He was licking his lips for a biden presidency. If Russia interfered in any election, it was to get this freakshow elected so he could run roughshod over his as he is currently doing.
TBH I think the real reason Putin is invading Ukraine has little to do with him seeing Biden as a weak figure but that he feels threatened with the idea of a NATO expansion and the idea that Ukraine is even proposing the idea. Trump was clearly against expanding NATO and prioritized America first. Putin had puppets controlling Ukraine (who were also overthrown) during the Trump administration and had no reason to exert military force against them because he was already controlling them indirectly, but he lost that control. Throw in Biden, while NATO is scrambling for more independence, Putin became heavily threatened and inniated his strike.

If Putin had lost control of Ukraine during the Trump administration, it is unlikely that Trump would be able to do anything more than Biden has without inciting World War III, but its also unlikely that Trump would have gotten as involved as Biden has either.

Personally, I think Russia is still holding back their trumph card. I don't think we have yet seen everything they can do, and I think they are sparing that as a last resort.

Old 03-17-2023, 01:59 AM

24,643 posts, read 9,468,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
The Daily "Biden is Destroying America " thread.
How do some of you get out of bed in the Morning living with such irrational fear?
Coming from the party who demanded mandatory masks, lockdowns, and vaccines for 2.5 year over a 99% survival rate virus? The party who thinks Ukraine losing means the fall of NATO? The party who demands reparations for blacks who they claim are endless helpless perpetual victims?

Oh the irony.

Old 03-17-2023, 02:06 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
The biggest problem that's going to collapse societies they keep socializing risk. They will keep bailing things out promoting inflation over deflation and concentration of wealth to the top 5% until it all collapses.

Neither party is going to fix and the entire system is controlled by the small group of people who run the Western world.

https://twitter.com/BobDunlap9477/st...72226329047043

Old 03-17-2023, 02:08 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,658,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz:
The Daily "Biden is Destroying America " thread.
How do some of you get out of bed in the Morning living with such irrational fear?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Coming from the party who demanded mandatory masks, lockdowns, and vaccines for 2.5 year over a 99% survival rate virus? The party who thinks Ukraine losing means the fall of NATO? The party who demands reparations for blacks who they claim are endless helpless perpetual victims?

Oh the irony.
I sometimes wonder why the rational people on here bother to engage with guys like him, but I guess you don't want anyone thinking you are ok with his line of thought.

Old 03-17-2023, 02:29 AM

44,635 posts, read 61,645,680 times
The country was going smooth and fine when Obama relinquished the reins to Trump. When trump started his oddball holier than thou attitude and dictatorship rulings that's when things started slowly and continually going downhill and now we're paying for it. If the GOP would've gotten off their ass kissing Trump and worked to make this a better country we wouldn't have the problems we have today.
And right wingers in denial will never make things better until they come to their senses.

Old 03-17-2023, 05:05 AM

30,172 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:
Our media is not in reality. That is a huge problem. They cover for Biden dumbing down the public to what is truly happening. It is a very bad time when the media lies all the time on the state of the strength in all areas of this country. We are falling apart in all areas today . I see a huge depression unlike anything in history.
Don't underestimate the ability of the FEDS to keep spending money and kicking the can down the road. They might be able to push any sort of depression off for 10 years or 20. They are not doing it for you or me but for those at the very top. Those folks don't care about left vs right nonsense. They just care about staying wealthy. They let you fight over this fake left right divide for the scraps at the bottom like junkyard dogs. They want you to really hate Biden and the left to really hate Trump and not hate those at the top who are actively pillaging the country. The bank bailouts this week show the FEDS will take care of the wealthy. Its not a party thing but a take care of those who are at the top thing. Every time there is a quasi disaster looming the rich get richer. Every time.

I do think that the economy will look increasingly unhinged. High inflation, low unemployment. Various supply chain shortages yet people with money to buy things. Eventually all of this will hit the fan. But 6% inflation and 3.4% unemployment is not hitting the fan. If Trump was POTUS right now the same folks claiming a depression is right around the corner would take the same numbers and cheer how great things are because of Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies