Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2023, 09:51 AM

10,691 posts, read 4,172,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I still don't see where this shooter is a trans. A childhood friend, female (the one that the shooter texted soon before the killings, after no contact for ten years) recalls playing on the girls basketball middle school team with her.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/nas...60fecf973f58ac

The trans evidence seems to be: on a social media platform, the shooter used 'he/his', which led the police to identify her as 'trans'.

I think this was simply a female killer, not a biological born male that transitioned to female.
I won't be surprised if she was setting this transgender facade so she could use it as her defense when she got caught. I guess she was expecting to be prematurely expunged instead.

Old 03-29-2023, 10:08 AM

43,726 posts, read 18,752,815 times
Recent stories are saying that she started having emotional issues in pubic about 1 year ago.
Also looks like she became a he about 1 year ago too.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/29/us/co...day/index.html

A college art instructor who taught the Nashville school shooter told CNN the attacker once had an outburst in class and appeared to be “suffering” in social media posts over the past year.
Colomy followed Hale on Facebook, and for the past year Hale’s posts grieved the apparent death of a former girls’ basketball teammate, the instructor said.

“The only thing I would see her post would be about this girl,” she said.

It was around this time that Hale expressed on Facebook a desire to use he/him pronouns and the name Aiden. Police have said Hale was transgender.

Old 03-29-2023, 10:12 AM

7,900 posts, read 4,181,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
At this point, it doesn't look like Hale's "manifesto" will be released to the public, as other mass shooters have been.

As curious as I am to read it, it's kind of a blessing not to have it published. There's not much that gives mass killers more pleasure than the thought that posthumously, people will be reading their evil plans.
If it's not published, we will never know her true motivations for murdering those people and it will lead to speculation of a cover-up and things like that. Like the Paul Pelosi case, for instance.

Old 03-29-2023, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
along with the manifesto we should get access to their social media history.

There has got to be breadcrumbs littered throughout, in order to try to understand where the path turned deadly.

I am lucky enough to grow up before this all was a thing, so while I am on it , I am sorta shielded as it wasn't part of my core since childhood and I can keep it at a distance. Some really vile things and mental headgames go on in social media forums.
If her social media history is scrubbed, it will lead to speculation that there were clear signs of mental illness and violence-ideation and they were ignored "for reasons."

Old 03-29-2023, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
And USA Today's major concern was not the fact that three children were shot, and six people murdered. Nope USA Today's major concern was that the Nashville police may have misgendered the woman who murdered those people. The major concern on the left is that the gender delusions expressed by this murderer with gender dysphoria psychosis, were not up held by the Nashville police
And there it is.

Old 03-29-2023, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
The killer coward who shot unarmed people apparently changed or found a new target after she assessed there was too much security.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/03/police-s...g-mall-family/
The woman was a piece of garbage.

Old 03-29-2023, 10:41 AM

53,384 posts, read 35,111,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunetunelover View Post
In reading your link, I noted how many times the people quoted said they were "terrified".

But protests and threats are not murder. We all have a right to protest. Threats takes it a step further I agree, but protestors at a drag show haven't killed anyone, have they?

Anyway...sometimes I think people just really need to remember "sticks and stones"...
yep. they are terrified out of their minds for no reason whatsoever.

Old 03-29-2023, 11:04 AM

5,369 posts, read 4,485,007 times

Stay on topic folks. Once it gets closed down because ppl can not stay on topic it won’t reopen. Read this AGAIN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 03-29-2023, 12:35 PM

15,625 posts, read 9,295,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Cops saying she was trained

Quote:
"We believe there has been some training to have been able to shoot from a higher level," Chief Drake said.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65106976

Sadly, we might be looking at another false flag attack to target legal gun owners.
That is the most idiotic thing I have read so far. The police Chief is a Jordan v. The City of New London hire for sure. I'm pretty sure that anyone with even a below average IQ wouldn't need any special training to figure out that if they want to shoot a large number of people they would have to have a good vantage point. And I have never heard that standing behind glass panes was a good defence against police bullets. Where does he get this stuff from?

I also find his statements that even though they don't have such authority, they would have still have tried to confiscate the weapons to be deeply disturbing. There are proper channels to go through to get that authority. The Chief should be lobbying for such laws, as police in other states have done.

Old 03-29-2023, 12:53 PM

53,384 posts, read 35,111,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by memph View Post
Well, maybe the fact that this person was trans made them more likely to commit these murders than if they were a normal woman. Men commit the vast majority of violent crime, mass shootings, etc. Despite depression and suicidal ideation (and suicide attempts) being significantly more common among women, men are more likely to actually take their own lives. If this shooter was on hormones, did the extra testosterone make them more likely to commit the acts of violence?
quite possibly a factor.

"A 2011 study in Sweden found that “​​female-to-males had higher crime rates than female controls … [and] did not differ from male controls. This indicates … that sex reassignment is coupled to increased crime rate in female-to-males. The same was true regarding violent crime.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies