Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2023, 12:52 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,367,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Nah, this is extremely disingenuous as you have no proof to any such claims that any right wing terrorists made bomb threats, and intertwining Kid Rock shooting cans and mass shootings is even more disingenuous, just hilarious nonsense to try to fit your narrative.
I guess morons need it spelled out for them.

Bomb threats were made.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/14/budwei...-light-fiasco/

Documented Fact.

A bomb threat is of itself, a terrorist action.

Unquestionable Fact.

The only people mad enough to do something stupid about this are right wingers.

Absolute fact.

This is my last post to you on the matter. Youre wasting my time. Again, your agreement is not a prerequisite for me to get through my day.

Old 04-15-2023, 12:55 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,250,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
I guess morons need it spelled out for them.

Bomb threats were made.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/14/budwei...-light-fiasco/

Documented Fact.

A bomb threat is of itself, a terrorist action.

Unquestionable Fact.

The only people mad enough to do something stupid about this are right wingers.

Absolute fact.

This is my last post to you on the matter. Youre wasting my time. Again, your agreement is not a prerequisite for me to get through my day.
Obviously needs spelled out for you…you have no proof that right wing terrorist groups were responsible, just an assumption because muh righties, but please do provide proof who these right wing terrorist groups are that made these threats?…as you claim of it being fact hasn’t been backed up.

Old 04-15-2023, 02:06 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,638,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
The hypocrisy is certainly rich in irony as folks that canceled syrup bottles, pancake boxes, cartoon characters, etc…, crying about folks not supporting a campaign ad is great stuff.
The irony is rich considering you listed examples of racist ads & propaganda that has offended the Black community for decades but a Trans endorses a Beer and the Right goes ballistic?

That is "offensive" to them but not outright Racist ads & symbolism?

Old 04-15-2023, 02:44 AM

17,826 posts, read 13,741,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It’s just an ad campaign. No one is shoving anything in your face. If you have a problem then just ignore it instead of complaining
Conservatives are "tired" of having everything "shoved in their face". Unfortunately, they aren't tired of whining and complaining about "everything being shoved in their face".

But by gosh when they mean "everything"... they mean "everything"...

Old 04-15-2023, 05:39 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,410,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I saw her on TV and she looked about 25. This is who major companies hire to steer their companies now? I’m sure her parents are proud.
You figure, just maybe, her bosses at AB-InBev know more about her and her qualifications than you do?

...A Wharton School and Harvard graduate, Heinerscheid's professional history includes jobs at American giants General Mills and Johnson & Johnson, where she was the associate brand manager of Listerine. Between 2018 and 2020, she was the senior director of Bud Light's Communications team...

https://www.newsweek.com/bud-light-v...mpaign-1793392

Old 04-15-2023, 05:40 AM

89,157 posts, read 44,939,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Penis+women’s clothing=transvestite.
Person with XY chromosomes + women's clothing = transvestite.

There is no way for a male (XY) to "transition" to a female (XX), no matter how much some insist otherwise.

Old 04-15-2023, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Were you affected when you watched Some Like it Hot or Glen and Glenda. They were both in the 50's. And there are many more. It's not up to any of us to judge others because no one is superior over another human being.
Except when it comes to abortion. A gestating human being can be killed, at will, for no other reason than they're perceived to be an "inconvenience."

Old 04-15-2023, 05:53 AM

8,785 posts, read 5,085,584 times
Quote:
It’s just an ad campaign. No one is shoving anything in your face. If you have a problem then just ignore it instead of complaining
I for one will ignore it.....It`s Miller Time.

Old 04-15-2023, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
The irony is rich considering you listed examples of racist ads & propaganda that has offended the Black community for decades but a Trans endorses a Beer and the Right goes ballistic?

That is "offensive" to them but not outright Racist ads & symbolism?
You're clearly not getting it... Womanface is JUST as insulting and bigoted as Blackface. BOTH are wrong.

Old 04-15-2023, 05:57 AM

18,509 posts, read 8,326,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Conservatives are "tired" of having everything "shoved in their face". Unfortunately, they aren't tired of whining and complaining about "everything being shoved in their face".

But by gosh when they mean "everything"... they mean "everything"...
they're trying to normalize a bunch of degenerate trash.....

and it has nothing to do with conservative or liberal

it's trash or no trash
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies