Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2023, 12:35 PM

3,419 posts, read 1,448,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post
Common sense ought to tell you that flooding the United States with millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries, is not a good idea. The fact is, American citizens and their children, who live in our nation's inner cities, are the first to suffer the consequences. Their public schools are overburdened with the children of illegal entrant foreign nationals, emergency care facilities are being bankrupted by providing free health care for these border jumpers, and who would have thought that the Democrat Party Leadership would have the nerve to provide taxpayer financed public housing vouchers to these invaders, and make American citizens compete with these foreign nationals for scare public housing, when our own citizens, including our military veterans, are going homeless?
Your problem is that you think what is good for you, or what is good for the working class, or what is good for the majority, is what is good for the country.
How I think? it's not about how I think, but about American citizens and how they think, especially those living in our nation's inner cities, who are directly suffering from the consequences of massive and unregulated immigration into their communities by poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal foreign nationals.

Why do you continue to deflect from the facts, Redshadowz?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2023, 12:48 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,215,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post
The US government isn't a charity, democracy is fake(and gay), nobody cares about the poor except as political props, and immigrants(including illegals) have lower crime rates than American citizens.

We have a labor shortage and inflation. We are bringing in immigrants to suppress wages and reduce inflation. Your opinion simply does not matter, and whether a D or R is president makes no difference.

There is nothing to argue about. Nothing is going to change. It isn't like the American people ever wanted immigration in the first place(whether legal or illegal). Not Italians, not Irish, not Eastern Europeans, not Jews, not Hispanics, not Chinese coolies, not African slaves, etc.

The rich always get what they want.

Last edited by Redshadowz; 05-13-2023 at 12:56 PM..

Old 05-13-2023, 02:42 PM

23,648 posts, read 12,569,566 times
Quote:
What I'm saying is, America always pursues its "national interests". And national interests are corporate interests. Unless you think it was average citizens who lied us into wars and wrote our immigration policy.
The elites are not the whole of America, they are just a segment of it and the average citizens are another segment.
Illegals harm the average citizens.
No I don't believe it's the average citizens who led us into wars and wrote our immigration policy, though voting for war pigs does not help.

Quote:
Quote:
I'm the poorest person on city-data. I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm not arguing in favor of illegal-immigration. I'm explaining why nothing is going to change.

If you want change, it'll require a revolution. Voting for Trump again ain't going to do jack ****. If you're not willing to do what needs to be done, you are wasting your time and being annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
In your opinion, what is it that needs to be done?
Quote:
If I say, "As long as the democrats rule, then democrats will rule". What do you think that means? And what would the answer be to that problem? Good lord.
And now we're back at square one.

Old 05-13-2023, 03:26 PM

3,419 posts, read 1,448,084 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1

The US government isn't a charity, democracy is fake(and gay), nobody cares about the poor except as political props, and immigrants(including illegals) have lower crime rates than American citizens.

So, once again you intentionally deflect from WHAT I POSTED. Are you really here to instigate, agitate and disrupt any productive discussion concerning the introduction of millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal foreign nationals into the United States?

Old 05-13-2023, 04:45 PM

Quote:
The elites are not the whole of America, they are just a segment of it and the average citizens are another segment.
No **** Sherlock, but they are the ones who set the policies and make the laws. They are also the ones who control the media, the education system, and every other institution.

Quote:
No I don't believe it's the average citizens who led us into wars and wrote our immigration policy, though voting for war pigs does not help.
In another thread someone asked the question, "Who is more corrupt, Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton". Whatever your answer, I thought the question was pretty hilarious. It reminded me of a Jay Leno monologue from the 2016 campaign season about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
"The greatest thing about our country, and this is why I'm optimistic, out of more than 325 million Americans, we were able to narrow it down to the two best loved and most qualified people."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRagQ-R-NrI

When people vote, they're not voting for their ideal candidate. They're voting for the lesser of the evils available. Running for political office is very expensive and you won't get far without the media helping you. The media are owned by the same people, who select the candidates for both parties. And the political parties are for-profit corporations whose rules are structured to help establishment candidates(IE those favored by the donor class) win the nomination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw2z9lV3W1g

The truth is, none of the above bothers me. It is far better for the rich to rule than for the poor to rule.

What bothers me about so-called democracy, is that it is divisive and it makes people believe they have the power. The former makes us hate each other, and the latter makes us passive and obedient.

Quote:
And now we're back at square one.
It's not that difficult of a concept. I don't know why you're struggling to comprehend.

If I say "As long as the democrats rule, then democrats will rule".... The solution would be to stop democrats from ruling. Same would be true if I said, "As long as the republicans rule, then republicans will rule".

Thus if I say, "As long as capital rules, then capital will rule".

What is capital? Money. So we can reword what I said to, "As long as money rules, money will rule".

So the solution would be to stop money from ruling. Do you understand now?

Last edited by Redshadowz; 05-13-2023 at 04:56 PM..

Old 05-13-2023, 05:47 PM

23,648 posts, read 12,569,566 times
Quote:

It's not that difficult of a concept. I don't know why you're struggling to comprehend.
Well, duh.

You throw this comment out there - "If you're not willing to do what needs to be done",
but you keep ducking my question - "In your opinion, what is it that needs to be done?".
You saying that this group or that group is the root of evil does not answer my question.

Are you wanting people to stop voting, or to stop buying, or to suddenly become Rambo overnight and go after the elites? What?

Old 05-13-2023, 06:02 PM

Quote:
You throw this comment out there - "If you're not willing to do what needs to be done", but you keep ducking my question - "In your opinion, what is it that needs to be done?"
What I said was... 1) Money wants immigration. 2) Money rules.

What is the answer? Stop the rule of money. Disempower money. Etc.

If the power of money cannot be overthrown, then nothing can be done, and you're wasting your time, because as long as capital rules, then capital will rule(IE the rich will always get what they want).

The question is, how do we stop the tyranny of money? Vote for Donald Trump? Rofl.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220404...m-1186455.html

Old 05-14-2023, 07:55 AM

8,246 posts, read 3,500,710 times
Quote:
I'm the poorest person on city-data. I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I'm not arguing in favor of illegal-immigration. I'm explaining why nothing is going to change.

If you want change, it'll require a revolution. Voting for Trump again ain't going to do jack ****. If you're not willing to do what needs to be done, you are wasting your time and being annoying.
I doubt that you are the poorest person here. I have no income and live in government housing.

Neither side is going to get rid of the illegals. Democrats want them to keep coming. Republicans like to complain about the problems to the Democrats thinking that it would change things.

Old 05-14-2023, 08:02 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,602,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
How can there be a housing shortage when over 6 Million Americans are deceased within the last 3 years due to COVID?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kroadking View Post
I doubt those 6 million were all living in single person households...... and many were living in senior care facilities that already had waiting lists.
That was my first thought, but then not everyone of the 6 million covid deaths were senior citizens.
However, the first of what you said --- total fertility rate at 1.68 means, there are not a lot of families out there needing family housing --- but is it that difficult to convert a family house into a single?

People are being priced out of their homes, no doubt, but that's u.s greed, not immigrants coming into the country.

Old 05-14-2023, 08:11 AM

10,491 posts, read 4,051,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyinthesky444 View Post
Is tomorrow the day U.S. citizens surrender their country to a foreign national invasion?

Naw. The invasion has been going on since the day Joe Biden was elected. His government has happily let in millions of illegal aliens who want to come in.

Tomorrow is just they day they make their surrender to this invasion official.
Long before that. Reagan didn't help matters when he signed the amnesty for millions of illegals back in the 80's. Nixon, Reagan, the Bush dynasty and the Clintons also didn't help with keeping the US strong when they signed NAFTA and made CHina our number one trading partner and then stepped back while America's industry was either forced to close because of unrelenting regulations, taxes and fees, or pack up and move to China to stay in business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies