Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM

46,345 posts, read 27,186,529 times

Advertisements

DAMN! All these court cases falling apart, so quickly.....WONDER WHY?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:42 PM

1,158 posts, read 408,787 times
Trump presidency can't dismiss this trial.

Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM

24,449 posts, read 23,124,128 times
Once it came out the FBI buggered the case planting evidence that was the end of it. With Biden it was " He's too old and senile to know what he did was wrong."

Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM

8,961 posts, read 2,568,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Sim_Mister View Post
Trump presidency can't dismiss this trial.
First of all, that's not true, if Trump wins the presidency, all of the partisan show trials get put on hold for at least 4 years.

Secondly, the Georgia trial is DOA, it's going to end with Fani Willis getting tossed off the case and that's going to happen well before the election.

Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM

15,890 posts, read 6,592,637 times
I'm not really surprised in has been postponed indefinitely. More justice for the rich. It's a different brand than we get. He who has the gold plumbing makes the rules.

Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM

23,853 posts, read 12,693,879 times
"Government's response to defendant Waltine Nauta's motion to extend time

In many but not all instances, the FBI was able to determine which document with classification markings corresponded to a particular placeholder sheet.
"

page 7

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...on-on-time-mal

In some instances, they cannot match the placeholders with the documents?

Did they just cram placeholders in the boxes willy nilly without there being a corresponding document? Did they take documents out and put in placeholders, but never put the documents back in (let me guess, they let Biden* look through the boxes)? Had they added documents that weren't in there originally?

Extremely sloppy evidence handling.

Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM

46,345 posts, read 27,186,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
I'm not really surprised in has been postponed indefinitely. More justice for the rich. It's a different brand than we get. He who has the gold plumbing makes the rules.
Does our current president have "Gold Plumbing"? Yet he is free while having secret documents next to his Corvette, but hey I'm sure as far as you are concerned, you agree, and before you complain, I'm pretty sure our last VP also does not have "Gold Plumbing." Yet BOTH are not having to deal with anything that our current president is.....WHY IS THAT?

So if you have an open mind, just maybe this judge could care less about "Gold Plumbing" and actually looking at the evidence and don't care about anything else but the actual evidence.

I know that blows your mind, but oh well.

Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM

30,541 posts, read 19,288,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
DAMN! All these court cases falling apart, so quickly.....WONDER WHY?
Because all of them are essentially, "I heard Trump jaywalked 30 years ago so let's bankrupt and jail him for the rest of his life for it" cases.

Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM

30,694 posts, read 18,319,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Partisan quackery. Evey point the judge is making is within legal bounds.
Yep. Leftists think that shouting "Judge Cannon is incompetent" and the such over and over again will actually make it so

Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM

6,589 posts, read 6,760,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Yep. Leftists think that shouting "Judge Cannon is incompetent" and the such over and over again will actually make it so
She is being cautious. There's a lot of government malfeasance to sort out.

I tried to rep you, but it looks like I did recently
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies