Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 09:49 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,265,595 times

Advertisements

You know you are a liberal if you consider tagging (or graffiti) an acceptable creative art form.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2008, 09:59 PM

9,898 posts, read 10,847,067 times
When George Bush is a murderer, islam is a religion of peace, jimmy carter a statesman, the most pressing issue this country faces is allowing homosexuals to marry, you actually believe Algore, there is no problem that more tax dollars cant fix, people dont kill people, guns do, baby animals are more important than baby humans, you really think there is a population explosion, big SUV's disgust you, mcmansion's is your new favorite buzz word, you like to use the term's bigot, homophobe, racist and neocon all in the same sentence, you are a soccer fan, you hate nascar and all those stupid redneck hick's that support it, just about everywhere else in the world is better than America, you drive a subaru with a rainbow sticker a celebrate diversity sticker and a kucinich gore kerry for president on the back!

Old 06-12-2008, 10:07 PM

3,771 posts, read 7,110,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
mcmansion's is your new favorite buzz word
This one is a good one. If you read both threads, you'll see that most of us are posting good ones for both sides. The million dollar question is, Can YOU make fun of conservatives in the other thread also??? I hope so.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:15 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,125,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
I find it so ironic that republicans are always going after and attacking democrats w/ their "liberalism" comments and jokes. Yet, you don't The Democrats do things like sit around thinking of ways to just attack republicans, hmmmmmm why is that? Do you think republicand are bit insecure always having to attack peoples beliefs? I think so!
If you think my "you know you are a liberal" comments are bad, you should read what I wrote on "you know you are a republican." I'm an equal opportunity blaster of hypocrisy.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:17 PM

3,689 posts, read 10,430,490 times
you know your a liberal when one of your own gets a bashing for something they say, and you claim first amendment rights, but when someone says something that does not fit your ideals you try your hardest to shut them up.

you know your a liberal when you fly from town to town, speaking in large public venues using grid power coming from coal power plant, speaking of how we need to lower our carbon footprint by reducing our traveling.

you know you are a liberal when you say you love the constitution, and our rights, except that one, and maybe that one. ohh and definatly that one.

Last edited by Noahma; 06-12-2008 at 10:27 PM..

Old 06-12-2008, 10:35 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,236,183 times
You know your a liberal when you find yourself trying to blame the president because your neighbor hasnt cut his grass this week.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:38 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,125,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You know your a liberal when you find yourself trying to blame the president because your neighbor hasnt cut his grass this week.
Well, isn't it really Bush's fault? After all, with the price of gasoline now, my neighbor probably couldn't afford the gas it would take to mow his lawn.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:41 PM

353 posts, read 1,708,717 times
You know you are a liberal when all you want is HOPE and CHANGE!

You know you are a liberal when you can't think for yourself.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Well, isn't it really Bush's fault? After all, with the price of gasoline now, my neighbor probably couldn't afford the gas it would take to mow his lawn.
I guess that means your neighbor was stupid and didnt sign a 50 year contract in the 1990's with a lawn maintenance company..

Old 06-12-2008, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikieo415 View Post
You know you are a liberal when all you want is HOPE and CHANGE!

You know you are a liberal when you can't think for yourself.
You know your a liberal when one cant understand your posting. They need someone else to come out and explain it to them..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies