Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 08:50 PM

20,184 posts, read 23,937,560 times

Advertisements

I love Walmart though I don't shop at it, I wish there was one nearby... but then their prices aren't exactly cheap... cheap products but they are correctly priced... their food is about the same as any other grocery store, but they sure are convenient as an all-in-one place shopping center...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2008, 08:51 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,136,738 times
You know you're a liberal when you can't decide if you are more against a candidate that smokes or one who wages war.

You know you're a liberal when you are against capitol punishment for serial killer but are for abortion for an innocent baby.

When you are delighted when your local elementary school has the "tolerance" to have assemblies celebrating all the world "spiritual practices" but threaten to sue if the children sing a Christmas carol at the "holiday" assembly.

Old 06-12-2008, 08:56 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,597,081 times
You know you're a liberal when you wear more turquoise than an Indian..

You know you're a liberal when you call gang grafitti "interesting', and praise the 'artists' for 'the message they're sending'..

You know you're a liberal when you don't see how winos survive without a corkscrew..

You know you're a liberal when your opinion of Country Music is dependent on which country it's from....

You know you're a liberal when your local "biker bar" features outdoor racks for 12-speeds, and serves Evian water

You know you're a liberal when your house is burglarized, and you see it as an opportunity to 'replace that old TV set', and you 'hope it went to a good home'...

Old 06-12-2008, 09:06 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,136,738 times
You know you're a liberal when you are (rightly) outraged that the republicans want to tell everyone who they can love but see no problem in telling everyone what they should smoke, drink, eat, drive, and wear.

You know you're a liberal when you feel fully entitled to develop a "plan" for other people's private property.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:08 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,894,535 times
you know you're a liberal when you are more concerned at what people put in their bodies, then what they take out.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:20 PM

812 posts, read 2,312,671 times
I find it so ironic that republicans are always going after and attacking democrats w/ their "liberalism" comments and jokes. Yet, you don't The Democrats do things like sit around thinking of ways to just attack republicans, hmmmmmm why is that? Do you think republicand are bit insecure always having to attack peoples beliefs? I think so!

Old 06-12-2008, 09:24 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,894,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
I find it so ironic that republicans are always going after and attacking democrats w/ their "liberalism" comments and jokes. Yet, you don't The Democrats do things like sit around thinking of ways to just attack republicans, hmmmmmm why is that? Do you think republicand are bit insecure always having to attack peoples beliefs? I think so!
actually, there was a you know you're a republican thread and this was started in response. they are set up to make fun of stereotypes.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:38 PM

11,581 posts, read 13,994,424 times
You know you're a liberal when hearing a man speak makes your legs tingle.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:39 PM

11,581 posts, read 13,994,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
Boy you must fell dumb after posting that.

Old 06-12-2008, 09:46 PM

812 posts, read 2,312,671 times
Why would I feel dumb? Nothing dumb about me at all? I'm quite intelligent actually!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies