Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2009, 01:07 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,312,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikesamillion View Post
That is quite a trollish remark, especially coming from somebody that accuses someone else of being a troll.

Your use of profanity is also offensive and a violation of forum rules. I do not like to be a tattler, but I have reported your post to the moderator.
Did you report your own hate speech?
I find that more offensive than anything else I've read here.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:07 PM

1,126 posts, read 4,566,873 times
Quote:
It is unnatural to desire rectal sexuality over heterosexual man-woman sexuality, therefore homosexuality is abnormal. Think about it. How many children can homosexuals produce with their methods?

Think about this too.

How many diseases have been caused by homo- or bisexual relations? I am quite certain you have heard of HIV.

This is why heterosexual, non-adulterous marriages always work. Some research has been done to suggest that married people are happier, healthier, and live longer than those who are not married and live promiscuous lifestyles.
When you make these statements, please back them up w/ factual evidence to support your claims.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:08 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,737,166 times
Quote:
That is quite a trollish remark, especially coming from somebody that accuses someone else of being a troll.

Your use of profanity is also offensive and a violation of forum rules. I do not like to be a tattler, but I have reported your post to the moderator.
You can report me too, then.

Everyone knows that the most vehement anti-gay crusaders get a ****-** thinking about gay sex and many are closet homosexuals. It's a fact and you know it. There's no need to condemn others for whatever guilt you may be feeling about your sexuality. Live and let live, pal.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:30 PM

355 posts, read 447,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate14ri View Post
When you make these statements, please back them up w/ factual evidence to support your claims.
I have backed these statements up with Biblical scriptures, which are all the facts I need.

Read 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, and come back with a summation of fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, effeminate, and abusers of themselves with mankind. What does that mean to you? Anything?

Old 04-20-2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
You can report me too, then.

Everyone knows that the most vehement anti-gay crusaders get a ****-** thinking about gay sex and many are closet homosexuals. It's a fact and you know it. There's no need to condemn others for whatever guilt you may be feeling about your sexuality. Live and let live, pal.
I and nobody else here to my knowledge is against homosexuals as human beings. Love the sinner, but hate the sin.

There is no guilt in being in a monogamous heterosexual, which I and the majority of American adults are. There is enormous guilt in leading a sinful life of abnormalcy and repulsiveness. The Bible condemns these actions, not just me. The Bible has been around longer than any of us, and the Christian scriptures are what matter.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:48 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,621,468 times
Quote:
I and nobody else here to my knowledge is against homosexuals as human beings. Love the sinner, but hate the sin.

There is no guilt in being in a monogamous heterosexual, which I and the majority of American adults are. There is enormous guilt in leading a sinful life of abnormalcy and repulsiveness. The Bible condemns these actions, not just me. The Bible has been around longer than any of us, and the Christian scriptures are what matter.
This is not the Oral Roberts Hour. Please stop proselytizing with the worse theological excuse only a hick could come up with. You have absolutely no knowledge nor justification declaring anything concerning Christianity & are a huge embarrassment to those who follow Christ as well as all Americans.

Rev Phelps insanity is unbecoming & an insult to this thread.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
I have backed these statements up with Biblical scriptures, which are all the facts I need.

Read 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, and come back with a summation of fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, effeminate, and abusers of themselves with mankind. What does that mean to you? Anything?
LOL Thats the best biblical quote you can come up with? That statement does not specify homosexuals and thus implies heterosexuals as well.

Leviticus 1812 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination" would have worked better than that!!

but the factual evidence I was looking for was about your claims around post 262
- HIV and other diseases being "caused" by Homosexuals
- All Heterosexual marriages, non-adulterous "always" work
- research has been done to suggest that married people are happier, healthier, and live longer than those who are not married and live promiscuous lifestyles.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
This is not the Oral Roberts Hour. Please stop proselytizing with the worse theological excuse only a hick could come up with. You have absolutely no knowledge nor justification declaring anything concerning Christianity & are a huge embarrassment to those who follow Christ as well as all Americans.

Rev Phelps insanity is unbecoming & an insult to this thread.
How fascinating is it that liberals and so-called progressives preach freedom of speech, but when somebody else preaches religion or opposing viewpoints, they call for stoppage and even censorship.

Hypocrisy is the motivation for the leftists. Oh, and the Bible also speaks against hypocrisy, so we all know the eternal fate of the left-wing crowd.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate14ri View Post
LOL Thats the best biblical quote you can come up with? That statement does not specify homosexuals and thus implies heterosexuals as well.

Leviticus 1812 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination" would have worked better than that!!

but the factual evidence I was looking for was about your claims around post 262
- HIV and other diseases being "caused" by Homosexuals
- All Heterosexual marriages, non-adulterous "always" work
- research has been done to suggest that married people are happier, healthier, and live longer than those who are not married and live promiscuous lifestyles.
It specifies the effeminite, the Biblical term for a homosexual.

1 Corinthians clearly speaks against fornictors, adulterers, drunkards, thieves, and other immoral actions, whether they are homosexual or heterosexual.

Old 04-20-2009, 02:20 PM

Quote:
It specifies the effeminite, the Biblical term for a homosexual.

1 Corinthians clearly speaks against fornictors, adulterers, drunkards, thieves, and other immoral actions, whether they are homosexual or heterosexual.

Believe me, I would say the majority of homosexuals are actually not effeminate at all, thats just a stereotype. (also you spelled the word wrong fyi) I personally am a gay man who is very masculine. I played a D1 college sport (baseball), I drink beers with my friends, I enjoy hiking and camping, building things, working on my car, dress masculine, act masculine. As do all my gay friends. Why don't you come visit Boston and I'll introduce you to some of them. We are nice guys and its a beautiful city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies