Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2008, 07:41 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,480,300 times

Advertisements

Clinton had 8 years to fix those levees as did every president for the past 30+ years. Clinton had 8 years to get Al Queda. Clinton also could have gotten better intelligence to pass off to Bush. Clinton was getting some **** underneath the oval office desk justify that after disbarring Edwards for the same garbage. This negates his catastrophic cuts to the military.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:42 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,453,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
If he was ever convicted in a court of law, yes - I would agree. But there are many condemning the man of things based upon their opinions alone. They wish him harm and until/unless the man is ever convicted of said war crimes I wish that they would give him just a modicum of respect.

He is the President and doesn't deserve to have shoes thrown at him while Americans that disagree with him cheer.
Do you remember his "shock and awe" and his boasting "bring it on?" This weasel deserves zero respect. He DOES deserve shoes thrown at him, for what he has done to those innocent people. He deserves more than that. He deserves a war crime tribunal and a special spot in Hell.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:43 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
Do you remember his "shock and awe" and his boasting "bring it on?" This weasel deserves zero respect. He DOES deserve shoes thrown at him, for what he has done to those innocent people. He deserves more than that. He deserves a war crime tribunal and a special spot in Hell.
May I suggest a nice gas jet for him between Pontius Pilate and Judas?

Old 12-14-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
And at the same time you spew this you are saying Saddam deserved to do the garbage he did to his people. It appears you support genocide.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:47 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,453,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
And at the same time you spew this you are saying Saddam deserved to do the garbage he did to his people. It appears you support genocide.
Typical right winger. Go ahead and quote me on that. Go find the post, and quote it. It's not there.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:48 PM

199 posts, read 242,036 times
If you look at the video, Bush was smirking. Even he thought it was funny. After the second shoe was thrown he got serious but he shoo'ed the SS agent away. But I do think the SS agents were mighty slow after watching it a few times. The one right in front was very slow and was shocked just like everyone else. He may lose his job over this. To be a SS agent you have to be quick. I don't blame the agents that came from behind behind the door, the blame goes to the agents in the same room with Bush.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:48 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,326,158 times
spoken like true neo conservative.
Quote:
Clinton had 8 years to fix those levees as did every president for the past 30+ years. Clinton had 8 years to get Al Queda. Clinton also could have gotten better intelligence to pass off to Bush. Clinton was getting some **** underneath the oval office desk justify that after disbarring Edwards for the same garbage. This negates his catastrophic cuts to the military.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:50 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,835,417 times
Quote:
Has Bush fixed the levees? Did Bush use better intelligence about Iraq's WMD to guide our decision for war. A war that has caused the death of over 4000 American soldiers and countless innocent Iraq civilians.

As I remember, the hearings about Clinton's infidelity were much more humiliating than poor Bush having a shoe thrown at him.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun24 View Post
If you look at the video, Bush was smirking. Even he thought it was funny. After the second shoe was thrown he got serious but he shoo'ed the SS agent away. But I do think the SS agents were mighty slow after watching it a few times. The one right in front was very slow and was shocked just like everyone else. He may lose his job over this. To be a SS agent you have to be quick. I don't blame the agents that came from behind behind the door, the blame goes to the agents in the same room with Bush.
Shooed....lol....One can't do anything but laugh. I hope I have that reaction time when I'm 62.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Has Bush fixed the levees? Did Bush use better intelligence about Iraq's WMD to guide our decision for war. A war that has caused the death of over 4000 American soldiers and countless innocent Iraq civilians.

As I remember, the hearings about Clinton's infidelity were much more humiliating than poor Bush having a shoe thrown at him.
Iraq Development Program - Latest Iraqi News

Here take a gander at how much better it is than under the brutal dictator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies