Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2008, 03:39 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,029,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Can you NOT post without personal attack...stupid ones at that?

This is an OPINION forum....don't like the opinions ? There's a handy dandy solution!

Old 12-14-2008, 03:39 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,453,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
And as for the negative comments- He is still our president. I can't believe anyone takes pleasure in our President being humiliated and attacked while visiting the middle east.

And I can't wait to see him out of office- but I don't want to see things thrown at him.
He is someone who stole this office and never won it fairly. He deserves zero respect, and much less from those in a country who he decided to bomb to smithereens - a country having NOTHING to do with 911 - a country who was already victimized by us previously.

He's lucky he ONLY had shoes thrown at him.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:40 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,933,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
and as for the negative comments- he is still our president. I can't believe anyone takes pleasure in our president being humiliated and attacked while visiting the middle east.

And i can't wait to see him out of office- but i don't want to see things thrown at him.
here here!

Old 12-14-2008, 03:40 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,480,300 times
Aww isn't this cute the same folks asking for the utmost respect for Obama in reality attend the great school of hypocrisy at the kindergarten level.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:42 PM

"All I can report is it's a size 10"

Old 12-14-2008, 03:42 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,453,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Aww isn't this cute the same folks asking for the utmost respect for Obama in reality attend the great school of hypocrisy at the kindergarten level.
Not really. Obama DESERVES respect. Bush does not. OBAMA truly HAS a mandate. Can you say electoral landslide? Bush NEVER had a mandate but sure thought he did.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:43 PM

164 posts, read 240,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Wishing harm on the man because you disagree with what he has done while in office is really sad. And you may have been joking, but many, many others in this thread are not. They wish the guy real harm, if not outright death.
I don't want him to die, that's the easy way out. I want him to languish in a prison cell til the ripe old age of 103. And I think I'd like to see you in the cell right next to his for being an apologist to treason & stupidity.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:43 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,029,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
He is someone who stole this office and never won it fairly. He deserves zero respect, and much less from those in a country who he decided to bomb to smithereens - a country having NOTHING to do with 911 - a country who was already victimized by us previously.

He's lucky he ONLY had shoes thrown at him.
Congress (both Dems and Reps) approved the war with Iraq.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:44 PM

Really? Chicago in the news would disagree at the moment. The only thing about the great wonderful place Obama picked magically out of the sky happens to have an environment where the politicians don't even realize the illegal things they do...

There is plenty to go against Obama for but the main thing right now is the lying through the campaign trail that he was a liberal....as it sits he appears to be a neoconservative

*I however have a huge conflict of interest in degrading Obama now*

Politics gotta love it.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:45 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
He's NOT my precious darling. Perhaps you didn't read my post. You can disagree with his policies all you want (I do as well). But he is the President of the United States and is NOT a war criminal.

I hope that you give Obama the same decency that I give to Bush, and I DON'T like GW Bush.

Wishing harm on the man because you disagree with what he has done while in office is really sad. And you may have been joking, but many, many others in this thread are not. They wish the guy real harm, if not outright death.

And please, do not say that he is my "darling" or "precious" again; it's a flat out lie.
AGAIN...this is an opinion forum in the United States of America which, DESPITE BUSH, still has freedom of speech!

YOU do, I do, they do.

I have seen a neocon in here wish death on any who had opposing political ideology...that is their right even if it is sick ...and NO one called her on it.

This is not the "Norman Rockwell Paintings are the Real America" forum !!!!!!!!

Try addressing the topic and NOT the posters...might be fun for a CHANGE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies