Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 05:47 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times

Advertisements

I have only seen one person on that show that doesn't have a warped sense of values. I hope most Americans don't think the way these people do. You have to watch more than once to make sure it wasn't just a bad day, but I have much better things to do with my time. I don't listen to Rush either. I would listen to shows that have a little truth to them, if I could find one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 05:55 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Remember all the threads on here about why liberal talk radio doesn't succeed?

Now you know. It's on TV instead, and obviously growing more popular and successful every day from the comments on this thread. All the right-wingers watch it often enough to know the names of the hosts and recent guests. That's more than the liberals can do, who STILL don't need anyone to feed them sound bites, in any medium. Liberals are the last receptacles for learning in America.

Get used to watching Liberal TV flourish, or bring back the Fairness Doctrine so it can be balanced. Your choice.
Well Oprah lost many viewers during the campaign and IMO the View is on their last leg...just a matter of time before they will call it quits and Elisabets will be working for Fox News...JMO!

Anderson Cooper with all the amny people working for his show can't beat the great Greta Van Susteren who works with a small crew...Colmbs left Hannity since hardly any one liked him and O'Reilly has the # 1 show at 8 pm...so what is the b.s with liberal tv....

Old 01-22-2009, 06:03 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,021,405 times
Ohhhhhhhhhhh those scarey liberals! time to move to conservative Canada eh?

Old 01-22-2009, 07:12 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,321,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I understand...that is why you misspelled all the names ...haha
I guess I don't watch/listen enough to know how to spell them!

Old 01-22-2009, 07:24 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,534,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Gee, when did ya see Anne Coulter?
Scanning channels and found her on Dr. Phil today. Muted the TV due to the shrill screeching emmenating from her mouth, but was mesmerized by watching her adams apple move up and down while she spewed in blissful silence since the TV was muted.

Then the dog walked into the room and I quickly changed the channel as i didn't even want the dog to catch me even watching he/she

Old 01-22-2009, 07:27 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Scanning channels and found her on Dr. Phil today. Muted the TV due to the shrill screeching emmenating from her mouth, but was mesmerized by watching her adams apple move up and down while she spewed in blissful silence since the TV was muted.

Then the dog walked into the room and I quickly changed the channel as i didn't even want the dog to catch me even watching he/she
Maybe you should get a job instead of watching daytime TV..help NObama and the economy

Old 01-22-2009, 09:48 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,534,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Maybe you should get a job instead of watching daytime TV..help NObama and the economy
Don't need no stinking job, don't want no stinking job, I retired at 55 and loving it

So butt out of matters that are bluntly none of your damn business

Old 01-22-2009, 09:51 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I have only seen one person on that show that doesn't have a warped sense of values. I hope most Americans don't think the way these people do. You have to watch more than once to make sure it wasn't just a bad day, but I have much better things to do with my time. I don't listen to Rush either. I would listen to shows that have a little truth to them, if I could find one.
You're going to love this.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Tells Media: Lay Off Michelle Obama

Old 01-22-2009, 09:53 PM

1,093 posts, read 3,424,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
They are all VERY annoying.

I can't believe this BS is still on the air....Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid and would feed the chickens in the pen...that wouldn't shut up long enough to eat.....On a serious note, yes Behar is so flippen negative about almost everything, and seems everything she says is correct "even if way off base" and that of others on the lack of "View" are wrong....I couldn't last a day with that woman....and she makes a living on laughter...OMG

The view is basically "at least when I run across it" is a "B.I. session period".....

Old 01-22-2009, 10:18 PM

513 posts, read 647,119 times
Well what do you expect from a woman who worships a man who sees strange shining lights, hears mysterious voices that tell people what to do and thinks he's 3 presidents in 1?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies