Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2009, 07:44 PM

5,922 posts, read 8,070,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
How about my African American daughter with a Stars and Bars Towel???

Again - get over it - get over yourself!
Along with your medal of honor, tax free housing, religious tax exemption, Green Beret, SEAL team, and everything else you claim? Oh sure I believe.

And no we will not stop denouncing racists in the country.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:46 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,276,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
Along with your medal of honor, tax free housing, religious tax exemption, Green Beret, SEAL team, and everything else you claim? Oh sure I believe.

And no we will not stop denouncing racists in the country.
Never claimed the above. You are lying

Old 03-13-2009, 08:17 PM

295 posts, read 320,688 times
Default How about crack dealers and pimps

Quote:
LOL You see "overthrow" in the definition?

The leaders should have been hung. The North was entirety too soft on the South and we still have to live with the results.

I think we should hang crack dealers and pimps, they seem to be killing more people today. Why do they make an issue of something that's all American and honors men and woman who died for a noble cause but refuse to address real issues like black on black crime rates, the decaying of our once great American cities, and teach some of those youth today that belts are made for keeping your pants up and that shoes require shoe laces!!!!

How's Marion Barry doing? Shouldn't he be hung for treason and crimes against the people of D.C? I mean selling drugs, and smoking crack cocaine, come on!!

How about those Union leaders during the war between the states? Did they honor Jewish soldiers holidays? NO!
Now, guess who did, yes the Confederate leaders!!!!

So before you decide who is hung take a good look around you, okay?

Old 03-13-2009, 08:34 PM

1,653 posts, read 1,171,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stars&bars View Post
I think we should hang crack dealers and pimps, they seem to be killing more people today. Why do they make an issue of something that's all American and honors men and woman who died for a noble cause but refuse to address real issues like black on black crime rates, the decaying of our once great American cities, and teach some of those youth today that belts are made for keeping your pants up and that shoes require shoe laces!!!!

How's Marion Barry doing? Shouldn't he be hung for treason and crimes against the people of D.C? I mean selling drugs, and smoking crack cocaine, come on!!

How about those Union leaders during the war between the states? Did they honor Jewish soldiers holidays? NO!

The hookah pipe is not your friend, please step back take a deep breath and pass out

Old 03-13-2009, 08:36 PM

Default I still hear of those so-called HISTORICALLY BLACK SCHOOLS TODAY!!!

Quote:
No I think we need to keep reminding people about our past. I remember "white" and "colored" rest rooms. I remember when it took Federal troops to ensure blacks could go to public schools. And I know there are plenty of hard core racists still out there. Until they are all dead, we need to stay vigilant. All I have to see is some cracker with a Confederate battle flag on his bumper to know that there is still work to be done.
YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT, A HELL OF A LOT OF WORK HAS TO BE DONE.
It took Federal troops to integrate American schools and lets talk about Little Rocks Central High School!
OH LORD, what a mess compared to when it was all-White, the drugs, gangs, thugs, and now metal detectors at the school door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, please do tell me about those white only rest rooms and schools and I will tell you first hand that they were the good old days!!!!
Today I see this black dude with some young teenage white girl, he's driving a $75,000 BMW sport utility vehicle and he sure as hell is alot older than she, one thing to my mind drug dealing pimp!

I really don't want to fall in the stereotyping business but when I hear "hate the south", treason, and should be hung, I thought I'd add some personal detail.

Now when I see the Obama sticker on ones bumper, I say no need for special treatment, no naacp, and start integrating those HISTORICALLY all-black universities.

NO HARD FEELINGS, BRO!!!!!

Old 03-13-2009, 09:18 PM

952 posts, read 3,707,024 times
Quote:
YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT, A HELL OF A LOT OF WORK HAS TO BE DONE.
It took Federal troops to integrate American schools and lets talk about Little Rocks Central High School!
OH LORD, what a mess compared to when it was all-White, the drugs, gangs, thugs, and now metal detectors at the school door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, please do tell me about those white only rest rooms and schools and I will tell you first hand that they were the good old days!!!!
Today I see this black dude with some young teenage white girl, he's driving a $75,000 BMW sport utility vehicle and he sure as hell is alot older than she, one thing to my mind drug dealing pimp!

I really don't want to fall in the stereotyping business but when I hear "hate the south", treason, and should be hung, I thought I'd add some personal detail.

Now when I see the Obama sticker on ones bumper, I say no need for special treatment, no naacp, and start integrating those HISTORICALLY all-black universities.

NO HARD FEELINGS, BRO!!!!!

You are saying the things many many people are thinking but are afraid of saying. Great post!

Old 03-14-2009, 11:00 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,070,661 times
Quote:
Honor Confederates? Traitors to their country supporting perhaps the greatest evil ever engaged in by the United States. I think not.

Quote:
Marion was convicted of possession of cocaine and served his time. What's your complaint?

Quote:

Honor Jewish soldiers? Wow I guess that wipes the slate clean for slavery.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:23 PM

You replied to some of my questions but what about Central High School in Little Rock? Surely you can't point your finger at us Caucasions for that mess,am I right?
Then again, maybe the Confederate flag caused the degradation of that once beautiful high school or maybe there's not enough security!

Correct you are, Marion did do time.

No, honoring Jewish Confederate soldiers does not clean any slate ,but to many, Confederate soldiers are seen as all Anglo/Saxon which they weren't!

Again, what flag did they fly on those slave ships that brought the Africans to America?????

What bothers me and I really do feel sorry for most black Americans that when you drive through their neighborhoods are how the houses all have metal bars over the windows, as if they live in prison!

Old 03-14-2009, 03:38 PM

182 posts, read 103,494 times
Quote:
No I think we need to keep reminding people about our past. I remember "white" and "colored" rest rooms. I remember when it took Federal troops to ensure blacks could go to public schools. And I know there are plenty of hard core racists still out there. Until they are all dead, we need to stay vigilant. All I have to see is some cracker with a Confederate battle flag on his bumper to know that there is still work to be done.

I agree, until they are all dead we must stay vigalant, the McCain campaign put me in touch with a dark side of humanity I thought no longer existed

These people need to die, should they be outright killed? No but they need to die just to know their kind is no longer welcome in this world, when they are all dead humanity will begin to improve, hopefully they will die painful deaths as well, and think of me when they are on their death bed

Old 03-14-2009, 04:11 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,276,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionwhy View Post
These people need to die, should they be outright killed? No but they need to die just to know their kind is no longer welcome in this world,
Like it or not, there will ALWAYS be racism in the world.

What I believe you are arguing about is the issue of tolerance - the races being tolerant of each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies