Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 08:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
From your WND link:

I find it amusing that WND is using an AOL article that casts an unkind light on WND and the "conspiracy theorists that are planting unreasonable doubts in reasonable people's minds" to substantiate its "well publicized concerns" claim.

Sort of like defining a word with the word itself.
Yeah, Ray, kind of stopping something like this by spending the $10 to get the real certificate, if there is one there. I am not going to back down on that one till he proves his natural born status.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Wiki has a First Amendment right to publish anything it wishes.

I thought right-wingers didn't want a return of the Fairness Doctrine?
Lets think this one through a bit more. If the Wiki site is supposed to be able to be edited by anyone it seems to me like censorship to not allow that possibility for this one thing and let anything in for everything else. I wonder if one of those law firms he has hired got after them and threatened a law suit if they didn't do that prior censorship.

I don't care at all because the only time I look there for anything is when somebody links it to me. I have found too many things there that just don't balance out with things I know a little something about.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Yeah its not like Wiki ever has anything "conspiracy based" on it's website.
Wiki is all true and anything otherwise would be completely fringe.
Is this Big Brother?
The Big Brother part is not allowing anything about some one thing and using the normal policy for everything else.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:31 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yeah, Ray, kind of stopping something like this by spending the $10 to get the real certificate, if there is one there. I am not going to back down on that one till he proves his natural born status.
There is NO WAY POSSIBLE he is a "natural born citizen" because his father was not a U.S. citizen when Barrack was born. He does not meet the Constitutional test to be president. He's a fraud and usurper that is destroying America. The scumbag needs to be behind bars!

Old 03-09-2009, 08:33 PM

1,177 posts, read 4,157,255 times
Wikipedia=Ministry of Truth. Orwell must have had a premonition.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:57 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Wow looks like the gays are getting a break. WND is now telling Christians to hate Obama.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:02 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,319,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
There is NO WAY POSSIBLE he is a "natural born citizen" because his father was not a U.S. citizen when Barrack was born. He does not meet the Constitutional test to be president. He's a fraud and usurper that is destroying America. The scumbag needs to be behind bars!
This rant is nuttier then squirrel poo.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:39 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
You are very mature. I mean...you think a man can destroy America in 2 months? LOL

And yes, he is a citizen on the United States. Obviously, he has gone through background checks and such or else the Democratic party would not risk and invest that much into him. I am sure Hillary Clinton or someone would have found some evidence to get rid of him.

And before you go around calling ANYONE (includes anyone) scumbag, take a look at yourself and your threads.

I would be so ashamed of myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
This rant is nuttier then squirrel poo.
Yeah, Kootr is nuts. He has this insane obsessive thing about Obama and it is funny. I cannot help but feel that he thinks about Obama 24/7.

Have you seen all the threads lately that he has posted? Man needs to get a grip.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:43 AM

1,344 posts, read 3,610,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post

In other news: Rush Limbaugh bans any positive references to the Obama administration.
A universal online encyclopedia

VS.

An entertainer

Wikipedia is in itself a bogus reference that is not even allowed in Elementary school. Who cares if they want to play politics???

Old 03-10-2009, 09:55 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Wiki banning any negative references to Obama..

ELO....Are you getting mad because they keep editing your post that states he's a "muslin' " "terrist"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies