Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 10:33 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
With that pic, you're simply trying to sensationalize an "evil" black face. Should I post a Dahmer or a Manson pic? Jail is what they deserved and got. We deserve more from our police. Maybe one day a white guy will get beaten and you'll understand.
Good luck finding that on the news...it will be totally supressed if it makes blacks look bad.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:34 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,477,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
what does al sharpton have to do with my post? you claim liberals think for themselves, and I laughed at you. the fact that you associate yourself with a group "liberals" shows me you don't think for yourself. there is a reason they call me an "independent."
Thought you were a Libertarian? Dude please. You brought up Sharpton..LOL..

Old 05-28-2009, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elorocks17 View Post
good luck finding that on the news...it will be totally supressed if it makes blacks look bad.
what!! Lol...

Old 05-28-2009, 10:35 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The simple fact is that many White women(since the time of slavery and even before) know that all it takes to enrage of White men; to heighten the sense of endangerment or to deflect attention from their own misdeeds; all it takes are the words "A Black Man robbed me/raped me/ stole from me..." to rally White men to save them from the Black brutes.

Its not even racist...its beyond racist. Many types of White women are guilty of this phenomenom of using Black men as the scapegoat (liberals, hippies, and the enlightened elite are no exception). The fear of Black sexuality(male Blacks) was one of the main catalysts to the formation of the Ku Klux Klan. The cammpaign to "protect" White Womanhood was paramount.

During slavery (and following its demise) and before interracial relationships were more widely excepted, White women would claim rape when they were caught indulging in sexual exploration with Black men...even to the point were Black men were lynched as a result. Emmitt Till (a young Black boy) was murdered for whistling at a White woman.

Any way you slice it, the problem will always be that White women know that they will always have the power to do what this woman did.
Ironically, Till's father was executed in WWII while serving in France for allegedly "raping" a white woman. I'm sure the American military judiciary system was doing its part to save Europe from Nazi domination.......

Old 05-28-2009, 10:36 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
With that pic, you're simply trying to sensationalize an "evil" black face. Should I post a Dahmer or a Manson pic? Jail is what they deserved and got. We deserve more from our police. Maybe one day a white guy will get beaten and you'll understand.
that guy is black? are you not wearing your glasses? police didn't get in any trouble for what happened to that scum. he stabbed an 80 something year old woman and when being questioned, he murdered the officer questioning him. he then jumped out a window. for all we know, the injuries could have been obtained from the fall, but man I hope not. dahmer deserved what he got. he got his head smashed in with a pipe. don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:38 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Assuming that he did indeed kill either of the two people, he deserved to be convicted and jailed.

He had not been convicted of any crime when the police brought him into trial. I didn't know police officers in America were supposed to severely beat suspects before trial. In other countries, such as totalitarian dictatorships, this is accepted procedure. In America, I thought, this was not legal conduct.
the officers were convicted of nothing. the guy jumped out of a second story building. they claimed that is what caused the injuries. the mask he is wearing is because he wouldn't stop spitting on officers. oh, and assuming he killed either of the two? he shot the officer questioning him and jumped out a window. I don't think the officers thought it was a suicide. suicides usually can't get off that second shot ya know.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:38 AM

Quote:
that guy is black? are you not wearing your glasses? police didn't get in any trouble for what happened to that scum. he stabbed an 80 something year old woman and when being questioned, he murdered the officer questioning him. he then jumped out a window. for all we know, the injuries could have been obtained from the fall, but man I hope not. dahmer deserved what he got. he got his head smashed in with a pipe. don't feel sorry for him one bit.
Ok and what does any of this have to do with the OP..You're a master of Weapons of Mass Distraction. I'll give you that.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:39 AM

[quote]
Quote:
that guy is black?
Yes, he is, a black Latino. Was this post a referendum on Carpio's blackness?

Quote:
are you not wearing your glasses? police didn't get in any trouble for what happened to that scum. he stabbed an 80 something year old woman and when being questioned, he murdered the officer questioning him. he then jumped out a window.
There are things called "preliminary hearings" and "trials." Carpio was beaten down by cops long before these things came to pass. So since police didn't get in any trouble for beating up this black Latino suspect, it's hunky dory because Carpio had been accused of assault and murder?

Old 05-28-2009, 10:40 AM

Quote:
the officers were convicted of nothing.
They should have been convicted of assault and dereliction of duty.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:41 AM

[quote=Sunil's Dad;9022242]
Quote:

Yes, he is, a black Latino. Was this post a referendum on Carpio's blackness?

There are things called "preliminary hearings" and "trials." Carpio was beaten down by cops long before these things came to pass. So since police didn't get in any trouble for beating up this black Latino suspect, it's hunky dory because Carpio had been accused of assault and murder?
I don't recognize something called black latino. you are either black or you are latino. is he mixed race? is j-lo black? oh, and like I said before, carpio was not beaten down by anyone. no one was convicted with anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies