Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 11:00 AM

7,887 posts, read 17,200,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
As a parent, would you allow yourself to be paid off if your child was in fact molested allowing the perp to go free?
As a parent, I wouldn't allow my young son to sleep in the bed of a 40 year old adult. Lots of parents do lots of things they shouldn't do, that I wouldn't do. Just because we have irresponsible parents and MJ was able to exploit their greed, that doesn't give him a pass in my mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2009, 11:06 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,480,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0311 View Post
As a parent, I wouldn't allow my young son to sleep in the bed of a 40 year old adult. Lots of parents do lots of things they shouldn't do, and I wouldn't do. Just because we have irresponsible parents and MJ was able to exploit their greed, doesn't give him a pass in my mind.
What pass? Why believe these irresponsible parents over MJ?

Old 07-07-2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Why believe these irresponsible parents over MJ?

Are you serious or did you just say that to give me some mid-day laughter? Are you a defense lawyer by any chance?

Old 07-07-2009, 11:23 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,087,778 times
Quote:
Al, Jeese and Peter King are all the same, political opportunists.

Jesse was solid during the civil rights movement, but he hasn't aged well mentally.
And he's made a living selling nothing but hot air every since then.

I'd never heard of PETER KING before yesterday,so I guess his ploy worked...we now know who he is.

Old 07-07-2009, 11:29 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,480,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0311 View Post

Are you serious or did you just say that to give me some mid-day laughter? Are you a defense lawyer by any chance?
I guess you don't have an answer..You labeled these parents as irresponsible but you'll assume that they aren't greedy enough to lie for money..

Old 07-07-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
I guess you don't have an answer..You labeled these parents as irresponsible but you'll assume that they aren't greedy enough to lie for money..
I was laughing at your question. You assume MJ is more credible?

Sure, I think those parents are irresponsible, and I think they deliberately sold their children as sexual playmates to MJ or deliberately put them in that position. I think it was a quid pro quo. The parents were willing to sacrifice their children for millions of dollars.

Old 07-07-2009, 11:52 AM

7,931 posts, read 15,827,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
A New York congressman says Michael Jackson was a "pervert" and calls on society to stop "glorifying" the late entertainer in a YouTube video.

Rep. Peter King said Jackson -- whom he called a "low-life" -- is being glorified in the days after his death while society ignores the efforts, of teachers, police officers, firefighters and veterans. In the two-minute video, King claims the "day in and day out" coverage of Jackson's death is "too politically correct."

New York Congressman Blasts Jackson as 'Pervert, Low-Life' - Political News - FOXNews.com
I never heard of Peter King before this, but I like the man already! he said out loud what 99% of people were already thinking.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:47 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,087,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
I never heard of Peter King before this, but I like the man already! he said out loud what 99% of people were already thinking.
I'm not sure if I like him or not,but I'll admit I was thinking the exact same things he said.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:39 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,293,179 times
Quote:
I guess an individual with no knowledge or evidence of anothers actions determine guilt and fact? It should be a priority that people are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law. Isn't that Palin's defense? I think she embezzled money because she's quirky and strange. Does my belief make her guilty or make it a fact? This country is messed up because we ignore the law when its inconvienent.
No I think that when you say your found not guilty means your innocent. Guess your the guy who was with OJ looking for those real killers.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:42 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,591,255 times
I don't know if he harmed any of those kids or not, but I definitely wouldn't let my child go to Neverland Ranch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies