Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 08:57 PM

5 posts, read 24,761 times

Advertisements

RON WHITE, the comidian who came to beautiful Anchorage this past '09 and to Fairbanks said the worst things possible regarding Eskimo people. His horrible and crude comments regarding the Inupiat peoples being the ugliest people on earth that noone would sleep with them not even their own race was far too offensive for me. There are a few races Mr. ron that have suffered beyond measure and this attitude toward a certain disadvantaged race is beyond ignorance. I am part eskimo and have heard racist jokes my whole life. How cruel for this man to say such horrible things regarding the most suicidal people in the US. Comedy central just showed a "comedy act" with him on July 18th, 2009 with him commenting on eskimos being ugly and how he understood how No race, not even there own, would sleep with them. If this were about blacks, mexicans or jewish people, TMZ or other media outlets would have him banned. I want to know who allowed him to speak in their club or event stage without stopping this horrible racism.

Last edited by snoweskimo; 07-18-2009 at 09:06 PM..

Old 07-18-2009, 09:13 PM

860 posts, read 2,055,535 times
Default Eskimos are the ugliest race

There's no excuse for that kinda crap. The people in the audience listening to that garbage are just as bad if they didn't kick his tush out of Alaska! or at least leave

Old 07-18-2009, 09:32 PM

5 posts, read 24,761 times
Default Thank you

Old 07-18-2009, 09:41 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,164,114 times
Who is Ron White? Is he Eskimo? I agree with you that about his comments. These aren't necessarily cruel, but plain stupid. Most comedians of today aren't worth listening or watching. I feel the same way about David Letterman. Talking about ugly, too

Old 07-18-2009, 09:46 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,304,241 times
Why do you think Eskimo people are the most suicidal people in the US?

Old 07-18-2009, 09:50 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoweskimo View Post
RON WHITE, the comedian who came to beautiful Anchorage this past '09 and to Fairbanks said the worst things possible regarding Eskimo people. His horrible and crude comments regarding the Inupiat peoples being the ugliest people on earth that no one would sleep with them not even their own race was far too offensive for me. There are a few races Mr. ron that have suffered beyond measure and this attitude toward a certain disadvantaged race is beyond ignorance. I am part eskimo and have heard racist jokes my whole life. How cruel for this man to say such horrible things regarding the most suicidal people in the US. Comedy central just showed a "comedy act" with him on July 18th, 2009 with him commenting on eskimos being ugly and how he understood how No race, not even there own, would sleep with them. If this were about blacks, mexicans or jewish people, TMZ or other media outlets would have him banned. I want to know who allowed him to speak in their club or event stage without stopping this horrible racism
Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder: who gave that 'comedian' the right to rag on Eskimos (or anybody else) for something beyond their control?

Old 07-18-2009, 09:53 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,913,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Who is Ron White? Is he Eskimo? I agree with you that about his comments. These aren't necessarily cruel, but plain stupid. Most comedians of today aren't worth listening or watching. I feel the same way about David Letterman. Talking about ugly, too
I'm guessing you're a white male.

Those comments are racist, dispicable and, yes, cruel.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:54 PM

619 posts, read 2,167,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoweskimo View Post
RON WHITE, the Texas Comedian who came to beautiful Anchorage this past '09 and to Fairbanks said the worst things possible regarding Eskimo people. His horrible and crude comments regarding the Inupiat peoples being the ugliest people on earth that noone would sleep with them not even their own race was far too offensive for me. There are a few races Mr. ron that have suffered beyond measure and this attitude toward a certain disadvantaged race is beyond ignorance. I am part eskimo and have heard racist jokes my whole life. How cruel for this man to say such horrible things regarding the most suicidal people in the US. Comedy central just showed a "comedy act" with him on July 18th, 2009 with him commenting on eskimos being ugly and how he understood how No race, not even there own, would sleep with them. If this were about blacks, mexicans or jewish people, TMZ or other media outlets would have him banned. I want to know who allowed him to speak in their club or event stage without stopping this horrible racism

get a life, learn to laugh!

Old 07-18-2009, 10:00 PM

4,989 posts, read 10,018,605 times
From what I understand, most feelings of racism, prejudice, etc actually come from within, reflecting one's inner insecurities. Therefore, this Ron White guy (who ever he is) is actually expressing his own fear of ugliness and not being able to get a woman.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:01 PM

556 posts, read 1,562,918 times
Ron White is just a filthy a**-wipe. He is about the only name-recognized comedian that I simply will not listen to, watch, tolerate. Everything he spews is trash, not comedy. You just got to be the "lucky" target this time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.