Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 04:09 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times

Advertisements

I just love this guy, he calls 'em right on the money every time!

Quote:
And I close off my first year (oh hell!) of blogging about and writing about these birthers, from back when they were cultists with the Cult of the COLB. Seriously, I should have run screaming when I had the chance. I had NO idea that a simple 3-part debunking would have continued this long. In retrospect, the conspiracy myths around the Clintons should have been a tip-off (and indeed, many of the same people who spewed that bilge are now doing the same with the birther lies.

From PUMAs and Freepers and avowed racists, to sore losers and people convinced Obama's a muslim. Convolutely conspiracy theories and rejected lawsuits. Nothing has stopped the "true believer" in their plummet to the bottom of the gene pool.

For some, it's a strong disagreement with Obama's politics. But for others, it's the 1st amendment to their own personal Constitution, that "no g*dd*amn n*gger is going to be MY president!!"
BadFiction - a look at bad movies and worse politics: Close Encounters of the Birther Kind - Birther Update
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2009, 05:20 PM

Obama ruined my cell phone.....erased everything!

This lady is in need of some serious help....anybody know a good shrink?

Old 08-02-2009, 05:46 PM

"Hardball" host Chris Matthews takes umbrage at House Minority Whip Eric Cantor blaming Matthews for pushing the "birther" issue, so Matthews takes his anger out on Republican strategist Todd Harris, who has "no answer" why this is an issue among the GOP. "The Republican party has gone nativist," Chris proclaims.

Meanwhile, Democratic strategist Karen Finney agrees that birthers are "wack jobs" and "a little crazy."

Old 09-07-2009, 09:49 PM

9 posts, read 20,701 times
You tools and douche bags do know that obama is half white!

Old 09-07-2009, 09:52 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastChick View Post
You tools and douche bags do know that obama is half white!
Is calling people a douche bag allowed? The Mods previously didn't allow it... Is it allowed now?

Old 09-07-2009, 10:02 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Is calling people a douche bag allowed? The Mods previously didn't allow it... Is it allowed now?
Apparently anything is allowed as long as it is not directed at one individual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies