Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2009, 06:49 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I'm for real. here is one of my pickup lines, and you can judge. "I know black women. I own season 3 of 227 on DVD."

wonder if that wouldn't gain me some respect. probably not.

Oh lawd, now if you said Living Singles with Queen Latifah, then i would say you were good...But dang 227....Ah...You like the wiggler..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 06:52 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,114,142 times
Quote:
good luck to you and your grandkids LML.

Thanks. I think the kids are getting really tired. They've had a long season already and playing 2-4 games in a day during tournament is pretty tough on them.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:53 PM

37,224 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Got to get the grass cut and the laundry done in the morning so I can bake a cake for my wife's birthday Sunday.

After that, I need to start getting everything together to head up to NYC next weekend to play for a few days. When I was in college I could travel for a week with a paper grocery bag full of clothes. Now it takes as long to pack all the crap in the car as it does to vacate.

Still looking forward to the break, though. I intend to go through Philly and visit some friends, and meet another another poster from C-D for dinner the first of the week. Got good orchestra seats for "Phantom", and "Starry Night" and "The Persistence Of Memory" are both back at MOMA after being on loan last year.

Taking along the laptop to stay in touch, however. You guys will never be so lucky as to get a week off from me.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:54 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,086,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Thanks. I think the kids are getting really tired. They've had a long season already and playing 2-4 games in a day during tournament is pretty tough on them.
Builds tough kids tho' LML and at least kids can rest up....that's more than I can say for us old folks

Old 07-24-2009, 06:54 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,845,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Oh lawd, now if you said Living Singles with Queen Latifah, then i would say you were good...But dang 227....Ah...You like the wiggler..
hell naw. living single? kim fields is so facts of life. I am talking about jackee...........mmmmmmmmmm...........mmmmmmmmmmmm m.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:55 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,086,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Got to get the grass cut and the laundry done in the morning so I can bake a cake for my wife's birthday Sunday.

After that, I need to start getting everything together to head up to NYC next weekend to play for a few days. When I was in college I could travel for a week with a paper grocery bag full of clothes. Now it takes as long to pack all the crap in the car as it does to vacate.

Still looking forward to the break, though. I intend to go through Philly and visit some friends, and meet another another poster from C-D for dinner the first of the week. Got good orchestra seats for "Phantom", and "Starry Night" and "The Persistence Of Memory" are both back at MOMA after being on loan last year.

Taking along the laptop to stay in touch, however. You guys will never be so lucky as to get a week off from me.
We ain't asking for one
Don't forget to buff your head with the bowling ball buffer too Cue

Old 07-24-2009, 07:01 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,540,716 times
Quote:
hell naw. living single? kim fields is so facts of life. I am talking about jackee...........mmmmmmmmmm...........mmmmmmmmmmmm m.

I know the wiggler, thats the ONLY reason men watched that show.

Old 07-24-2009, 07:03 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,114,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Builds tough kids tho' LML and at least kids can rest up....that's more than I can say for us old folks

Boy that's the truth. Every year by this time I'm ready to turn off the alarm and stay in bed. And these are my 4th and 5th grandkids so I've been going to games for a long, long, long time. With my own kids there was 1 into sports, 1 into theatre, and 1 into ROTC. All of which required regular attendance. I found myself wondering as I drove the 2 hours home today; "What do people without kids and grandkids actually do when they retire?" I'll never know.

Old 07-24-2009, 07:05 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,845,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I know the wiggler, thats the ONLY reason men watched that show.

I wasn't a man when I was watching the show, I was a boy. a boy saying to himself, "look at the boobies on her! I haven't see a rack like that since the mutual of omaha commercial!"

that's when I got my first nickname. "the white pervert." which was later changed to, "the azzhole."

Old 07-24-2009, 07:07 PM

37,224 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
We ain't asking for one
Don't forget to buff your head with the bowling ball buffer too Cue
Been trying to write a computer program all week that will let me put a fresh hot cherry/cheese strudel from Zabar's in a zip file and post it here, but it still comes out flat and tasteless when I try it.

The upside is, there are no calories in it that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies