Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 05:50 PM

1,862 posts, read 2,385,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Why do all these guys find Jesus AFTER they've been CAUGHT????

Does Jesus want them to find him???
Don't need him beforehand...

Just kiddin' around....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2009, 07:23 PM

37,173 posts, read 19,189,687 times
They always get religion when they see the guillotine...

Old 08-08-2009, 07:42 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,053,112 times
I hope she gets him for all that she can, and running for office so he can be absent from both his family and his duties.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 08-10-2009 at 03:19 PM..

Old 08-08-2009, 07:44 PM

1,814 posts, read 2,497,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Kind of like a criminal getting caught after committing the crime then apologizing after getting caught. All of a sudden he feels remorseful. He feels remorseful because he got caught.

"I did not...have....sexual...relations...with...that...w oman (buffalo)...." hmmmmm, where is that from?

Old 08-09-2009, 06:13 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
I wonder if he and the Argentinian woman have drifted apart... if it was "just one of those things" after all. Or if she was embarrassed by the exposure and repulsed by his behavior back in the States, or what.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:48 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,203,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
I can't get over a rich woman moving clothes still on hangers. Don't these other women have families? Why did they interfere? Jenny is a love sick woman who must realized she is not a mate for the governor much less a soul mate. I know she is hurting but the time has come to accept the fact he does want you any more. Has he stated he wants to work on the marriage? Leaving will only harm the marriage.
What a completely confusing and meaningless post.

All I can say about this situation is that Sanford is an idiot, and invoking God's name now only makes him a bigger buffoon.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:42 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,857,391 times
Well I wonder what took her so long. Go Jenny, let the cheating twit and his "soulmate" enjoy the child support payments. wonder if he will keep his gig or just run away to South America.... not sure they really want him either.

Im glad she had the self respect to take the action. It is the best thing for their kids. He obviously had no concern for them. I bet most in the state would rather him leave and she take over.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:41 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Well I wonder what took her so long. Go Jenny, let the cheating twit and his "soulmate" enjoy the child support payments. wonder if he will keep his gig or just run away to South America.... not sure they really want him either.

Im glad she had the self respect to take the action. It is the best thing for their kids. He obviously had no concern for them. I bet most in the state would rather him leave and she take over.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:44 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post

No kidding. On Father's Day he chose to go roll around with his "soul mate" instead of spending time with his children. Not to mention he humiliated them by going on tv and babbling on about his girlfriend like a Barbara Cartwright novel. He can SAY anything he wants but his actions speak louder than words.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:21 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
What a completely confusing and meaningless post.

All I can say about this situation is that Sanford is an idiot, and invoking God's name now only makes him a bigger buffoon.
What an confused poster to reply.
Those women are helping to destroy a family. This should remain a private issue. Jenny has money she should have called a mover.
Either confusing to you or anyone else-Mark has a soulmate and it is not Jenny!

Ceece you called Mark an idiot why? Because he loves another doesn't make him an idiot.

Last edited by Freemore; 08-10-2009 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: question
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies