Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 05:58 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,971,196 times

Advertisements

http://img.qwapi.com/transcode/t/z6ljMNPIKd.iQKFKXznVWQ (broken link)

It appears the "strongly approve" has tapered off quite a bit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2009, 06:48 PM

1,344 posts, read 3,610,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Meknows you were wrong on 11/4/2008

We shall see.
With that attitude, 2010 should be a piece of cake for the Republicans.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:06 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

For a guy that's suppose to be sinking, his approval rating seems to somehow stay at 54%..After 8 months of relentless attacks, still 54%..
Depends on what you're smokin', I guess. I pay no attention to polls, of any kind, for any reason. Doesn't take a danged poll to show me he's slipping. YMMV.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:20 PM

1,238 posts, read 1,414,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNick View Post
No one with any common sense listens to rasmussen reports, go look up the history of its creator and you'll see why. Complete sham of a poll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
Obama is getting pwned in the polls. Pwned almost as bad as he was the day he married Michelle.
So the majority of Americans thinking you're doing a good job means you're getting pwned? And lol what happened the day he got married?
Quote:

It appears the "strongly approve" has tapered off quite a bit.
Hey another rasmussen report that conflicts with actual presidential approval polls. What a shocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
Depends on what you're smokin', I guess. I pay no attention to polls, of any kind, for any reason. Doesn't take a danged poll to show me he's slipping. YMMV.
O so because you don't agree with what Obama is doing, that means hes "slipping". Even tho MOST OF AMERICA disagrees with you, you must be right when saying hes leading the country in the wrong direction.

Just to let you know, no one cares what you think, and most of America is happy to see Obama do everything hes doing now.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:24 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,633,959 times
I care what he says.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:24 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
As always, I prefer to look at an average of all polls. According to pollster.com:

50.2% approve
44.4% disapprove

Bottom line: More Americans approve than disapprove of Obama's job performance. That's what matters.

Pollster.com: National Job Approval: Pres. Barack Obama

Old 08-23-2009, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickeldude View Post

Just to let you know, no one cares what you think, and most of America is happy to see Obama do everything hes doing now.
About half and half, at best. But more are growing discontent by the day, as evidenced by every major poll. (Including ABC, your favorite)

Old 08-23-2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
As always, I prefer to look at an average of all polls. According to pollster.com:

50.2% approve
44.4% disapprove

Bottom line: More Americans approve than disapprove of Obama's job performance. That's what matters.

Pollster.com: National Job Approval: Pres. Barack Obama
Key word: trend

Unless Obama does something wildly popular, he will continue to lose a couple points a week.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:31 PM

37,181 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Who excludes them from the average???
I do, for one.

I replace their figures with those of the "Cuebald Poll", which is created on the spur of the moment after reading all the real polls, and is at least as accurate as Rasmussen.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:33 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,766,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickeldude View Post
O so because you don't agree with what Obama is doing, that means hes "slipping". Even tho MOST OF AMERICA disagrees with you, you must be right when saying hes leading the country in the wrong direction.

Who pithed in your cheerios, today. I made a statement, and you come hammering through the weeds where you live. No, I do not agree with what Obama is doing/not doing. You want to take it up with me face-to-face, dm me, we'll work it out, coward. And that's not a threat, that's a promise. I kowtow to no one, not even the messiah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies