Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2009, 03:33 PM

37,175 posts, read 19,183,039 times

Advertisements

I've seen Obama.

His feet are way bigger than the footprint on the alleged Kenyan BC.

It can't possibly be his.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2009, 03:34 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,463,120 times
It's FAKE you buffoons.

End of story.

Old 09-13-2009, 03:37 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,711,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antibes View Post
In Kenya that's a practice? You know for sure?
Well, no. That's why I said usually. But that is the general way to match the baby with the mother.

Old 09-13-2009, 03:43 PM

674 posts, read 1,619,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Well, no. That's why I said usually. But that is the general way to match the baby with the mother.
Its pointless to compare american systems with any other culture. Things work and reason completely different in different parts of the world.

However, the metric system is an important observation. His measurements are written in inches... This shows it must have been copied from his U.S. birth certificate or documents. The British system NEVER uses inches, and even in weights they most often refer to 'stone' rather than kilos.

Old 09-13-2009, 03:53 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,711,654 times
Quote:
Its pointless to compare american systems with any other culture. Things work and reason completely different in different parts of the world.
Well, no duh! Maybe in some of these countries they tattoo the kid instead of fingerprinting the mom.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:23 PM

Default Obama's Kenya BC is a copy of his U.S. birth certificate...

Its simply impossible that Kenya - which has been under British rule and colonialized under several European countries - would have a valid birth certificate showing his measurements in american inches...
If it follows the old British measurements it would be in meters, or if really old imperial measurements, in metric ynches which represented 3 barleycorns. Metric ynches were abolished in 1960 and changed to meters and optional British measurement units.

Even in today's Europe most people would not know (with a few exceptions) truly what an inch represents in cms or meters. It is considered to be a strange unit of measurement. According to the certificate, Obama as a baby was 18 inches long (45.72 cms) and 6 inches between the shoulder blades. For example, 6 inches in the British system would either be 45,72 meters, or 4572 mm, or 1 shaftment, or 2 palms,

Clearly this birth certificate must be a complete fake. The inches must have been copied from Obama's U.S. certificate and birth data. Not knowing how to convert it they simply wrote it in the original american inches into the data records. If the certificate is real, but filed AFTER Obama was born in Hawaii, - say one month later - they could still stamp a valid footprint of him as an infant to make it appear valid. For sure his father would have paid bribes to several departments to get the documents made and entered into the registry since having such documents could give Obama as an adult special rights to regional land purchases and laws, and ease things for him in family disputes on property, etc. This is not unsual in countries like that and parents indeed will create documentation to prepare future legal status to their children as 'investment planning'. I've seen it all the time. You can get an MBA entered in all records without ever going to University in places like this... I've seen it done right in front of me when I spent years as a volunteer in third world countries in my teens.

A region familiar with British Imperial units in stones, pounds, yards, meters, fluid scruple, bushel, pints, quarts, etc. Even to this day British newspapers will refer to weight in 'stones'. They barely even refer to kilos.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:25 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,690,706 times
Quote:
How is the footprint going to prove anything? The certificate is from a country you can create and buy any documents from - forward or backward in time. They could have brought him to Kenya as a one month old to show his fathers parents, and dad could have paid money to register him as being born in Kenya and put the footprints on the certificate. Even if he was already one month old and born in Hawaii.The footprints prove absolutely nothing.
Maybe you're onto something here... maybe that's why Obama doesn't want any of his records revealed. And the inches and other discrepancies are on the Kenyan birth certificate because papa had the Hawaiian birth certificate as proof of who the baby is. For money, people in some countries will do anything - they have no scruples, and no consequences.

I love conspiracy theories. They're so delicously fun!

Old 09-13-2009, 04:28 PM

192 posts, read 219,831 times
The British use some standard (american) forms of measurement. For instance, they use miles and what not.

I am not sure what your point is with this post. I personally hope that the law will overturn his presidency and find it to be fraudulent, or that he will be impeach. But I think Republicans are barking up the wrong tree.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:35 PM

The reason why I don't believe that the certificate from Kenya is real, is that having dealt with third world regions in the past - fake documentation is something everyone is used to.

Which country do you think is easier to fake records in? USA or Africa? His parents were just schoolkids when he was born. They had no influence - and perhaps no money either - to bribe their way to fake documents in Hawaiian data centers...

I can assure you that for less than $50 I can get a valid birth certificate into the hospital records, and any government archives in Kenya assuring that I - white as I am - am born into the Masai tribe! I'm not kidding.

All it takes is a few dollars. Because of this, its not also unlikely that journalists have faked this certificate. This could be true as well, but I personally believe that the certificate could be real, but it was created after he was born and when the baby was taken to be shown to his fathers family.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:42 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,690,706 times
Antibes, I we posted basically the same scenario two minutes apart. Great minds, as they say, think alike. At least on this point.

I'll throw in another possible reason why he doesn't want his records seen. What if he applied to university as a Kenyan, perhaps because he would have an easier time of getting in? He wouldn't want that known now, would he. It's a bit troublesome how much we don't know about this man, and what we do know - all of it seems to be negative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies