Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2009, 05:25 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,033,284 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
You're not particularly impartial in your own sympathies, though. Isnt this a little hypocritical?
what the heck are you babbling about you lost me. you are to smart for me.could someone please explain that crap
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2009, 05:29 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
If Sarah doesn't want to be laughed at she can always just go away....but untill then, people laugh at clowns.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
oh i laugh. im usually the life of the party. but this Palin stuff has gone beyond humor just go back and read. this is simple hate for another not perfect human being
So anyone who is laughed at is hated??? That's just not logical...besides , I explained the solution above.....

And, as an added bonus, I can laugh at the hypocrites in here who don't like Sarah picked on and say the poster is obsessed but turn around and ...post about Palin...

Old 09-30-2009, 05:31 PM

2,794 posts, read 4,157,384 times
Quote:
chielgirl said, IOIYAR - "It's Okay If You're A Republican"

Im sure, all of that... Sarah fans want chatty, soapy, whiny, resentful. Oh and a lot of "So I just lifted up mine eyes into those hills there whence cameth my strength, you betcha."
I really shouldn't eat when I read this forum. You made me choke on my homemade chocolate cupcake!!!

Old 09-30-2009, 05:38 PM

22,193 posts, read 19,473,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Right, Dukie boy. Try again. She has been inundated with requests to speak. Where have you been? This is one reason she mad the decision to leave her governorship early. Who do you think you're kidding?
Then why did an ultra right wing newspaper print this article??

Old 09-30-2009, 05:47 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
what the heck are you babbling about you lost me. you are to smart for me.could someone please explain that crap
Um, I'll explain it.... in defending poor little Sarah P. you bewail "simple hate against another not perfect human being," but you dont extend the same tender devotion to, ohh let's say, Barack Obama.

Old 09-30-2009, 05:53 PM

183 posts, read 115,103 times
Quote:
Yep, he really is stupid, isnt he?

Basically....

YouTube - Obama Speech - Teleprompter Goes Out

Old 09-30-2009, 05:55 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yeah, that why she has over 1000 invitations, probably from a wide variety of venues and will be paid 6 figures for each one.

Hilarious - the rage of the Left when it comes to Palin.
Where has she spoken since Hong Kong?

Old 09-30-2009, 05:57 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,603,163 times
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
Good. She can go home, and keep her eye on Russia from her back yard. I feel safer already !
Lol, she is an uneducated dolt, and a disgrace to women with a brain. She also uses her kids as
Pawns, to get more PR.

Old 09-30-2009, 05:59 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,232,888 times
Mrs Palin, at what engagements other than Hong Kong have you given a speech, since leaving office?

Sarah: Uh, all of them... any of them. I'll find out and get back to you.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:02 PM

183 posts, read 115,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Sarah Palin is not selling well on the lecture circuit,
an industry insider told the New York Post.

"The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with
fear about booking her, basically because they think
she is a blithering idiot," the source said. "They don't
want to tick people off."

Read more at: Palin Lectures Not Selling, No One Wants To Book Her: NY Post

Wow, this is incredible even coming from the Post which is a Murdock Rag...

I'm sorry. I read the article and I saw the quotation marks, but I didn't see the source of the quote. Was there a name to go along with the allegations?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies