Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2009, 07:41 AM

49 posts, read 56,950 times

Advertisements

I have a Black wife. She has an IQ of 180. She is the smartest person in the world. She got a full scholarship playing basketball. She doesn't drink or use drugs. Our kids all play basketball. They will all get scholarships to college. If the best Blacks weren't taken from Africa they would have cities like London, Edinburgh, Paris and Berlin.

In fact it was many of the patents stolen from the Blacks and the White folks used them, but didn't give credit to the Blacks.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:54 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchaser9878 View Post
I'm sick of all these racists. Look what we have done. Africa dirt poor because White people went there and stole all their patents. They went there and took all the intelligent Blacks so they would be dumb for centuries to come.
Quote:
I have a Black wife. She has an IQ of 180. She is the smartest person in the world. She got a full scholarship playing basketball. She doesn't drink or use drugs. Our kids all play basketball. They will all get scholarships to college. If the best Blacks weren't taken from Africa they would have cities like London, Edinburgh, Paris and Berlin.

In fact it was many of the patents stolen from the Blacks and the White folks used them, but didn't give credit to the Blacks.
You're joking right...

Old 11-02-2009, 07:58 AM

2,745 posts, read 3,959,994 times
Quote:

Still seeing the sad results of The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. Really, it's a shame.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:58 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
You're joking right...
Quite frankly nothing would surprise me on this thread. It's like one of those parties where everyone is drunk and stoned and the topic moves to politics.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Quite frankly nothing would surprise me on this thread. It's like one of those parties where everyone is drunk and stoned and the topic moves to politics.
never been to one of those...the police always break it up before I get there

Old 11-02-2009, 08:11 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,501,624 times
Just another City-Data "how white can you go" thread.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:17 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,566,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
never been to one of those...the police always break it up before I get there
Probably just as well. Someone always throws up just as you are about to solve the problems facing the world.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:44 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,154,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanAaron View Post

^ Im not from America, Im from Scotland, so Im were Im supposed to be! Im not racist, I love going to other nations and experiencing their cultures and their peoples, just like Im sure people who come to Scotland no matter what their race love to experience about Scotland

So get your facts right Duuuuuuuuude
You should know you can't have a discussion on race, with the Political Correctness Extremists lurking about.

All races are permitted to discuss race, except white people.

All races are permitted to be proud of their race, except white people.

It's hilarious.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:44 AM

220 posts, read 381,723 times
Actually, there's an interesting point to be made here that merits national discussion.

What the OP is implicitly pointing out is that America is on a path to becoming a completely different country (in terms of its population makeup). If current trends continue to persist through this century then it would be reasonable to say that America has been undergoing a form of population replacement since the passage of the INA in 1965.

The problem with this trend is that country's never undergo a process of population replacement peacefully. Never. And there's no reason to think that America will be the exception.

Of course, one could respond that nothing all that serious has yet to happen in any of America's post-1965 immigration hot spots (like California, Texas, Florida, et cetera). My answer would be that the rest of the U.S. has been serving as a safety valve for many of these kinds of problems in recent years. An as an example, if you're a White Californian who doesn't like the changing culture nor the prospect of living as a minority in Mexifornia, it's much easier to just pack up and move to some other state (like Utah or Oregon) than it is to organize like-minded peoples and deport the newcomers (especially in this political environment).

However, contrary to what the liberals would like to believe, the U.S. can't act as a safety valve for its immigration hot spots forever. At some point people will run out of places that they can move to and decide to make a stand for their culture and tribe, this has yet to happen to White Americans but when it does that will be when the real problems begin.

Old 11-02-2009, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Apparently you're speaking within the context of the small confines of these citi-data forums. I was speaking in general terms of society and the way it has been for several years.

But keeping in context of your comment. It's difficult....rare to find any thread ....about anything, where people are not putting someone else down.

Including black people talking about race.
Sorry, I misunderstood. I have white friends, family members and coworkers who I speak with openly about race so my "real world" experiences don't align with your comment and I assumed you meant on CD.

As for the second part of your comment; I disagree primarily because the majority of threads talking about black people aren't created by black people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies