Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2009, 06:04 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,550,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Fort Hood shooting suspect, Major Nidal Malik Hasan, wanted out of the Army after being constantly harassed by others in the military and was called a "camel jockey," his family said.

As Hasan was about to be deployed to Iraq, he was suffering from some of the same stresses that he was trained as an Army psychiatrist to treat.

Nidal Malik Hasan Wanted Out of Army, Family Said - ABC News

AND????????????? I KNOW SOME BROTHA'S WHO GOT CALLED ******S.....I KNOW WHITE FOLK WHO GOT CALLED HONKEYS!!

BUT GUESS WHAT...??? THEY DIDN'T PICK UP A RIFLE AND SLAUGHTER INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!

This guy was terrorist!! A Jihadist!! Period. Everything points to it. This PC media keeps trying to throw in the sympathy card for this guy! He should have died ! But maybe we can keep him alive long enough to stick the needle in his arm!

or better yet.....THE FIRING SQUAD. Since he's so fond of shooting.

I love General Peters!

YouTube - Lt. Col. Ralph Peters to Bill O'Reilly: Ft. Hood Shooter Major Hasan Is An Islamic Terrorist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2009, 06:05 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoogemania View Post
You can bet if it was a shooting in a Detroit mosque, he'd be there weeping and slobbering.
Like the Repubs are doing in here over a 2 minute time lapse???

Not surprising...Repub priorities have been so screwed and their hatred knows no logic or reason.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:26 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,019,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Like the Repubs are doing in here over a 2 minute time lapse???

Not surprising...Repub priorities have been so screwed and their hatred knows no logic or reason.
What's so screwed about expecting the Commander-in-Chief to acknowledge the worst base massacre in history, one that left over 30 dead or injured, BEFORE giving a "shout out"??

Are you really that partisan that you can't see that it was inappropriate not to address this first?

Old 11-07-2009, 06:44 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,210,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i watched the video. why are you smearing him? what did he do? nothing inappopriate whatsoever.
these daily hate posts by enemies of the president can only come from those with an interest in opposing his policies. i cannot believe this magnitude of malice could come purely from hatred of race.

enemies of the president!!??
good grief
I am a citizen of the Unitied States and I can state how I feel
or does this right only apply to you??
Give me a frigging break
I see our military shot dead on our soil and our president
making light of it by calling out big thanks to folks
RACE!!
Good Grief
stick your race bull crap where it belongs
This man is supposed to care about our own, he does not even frigging pretend to care
These men and women died willing to protect you so you can make these sicking coments defending the biggest hack of a president in history
I tuned in to hear OUR president, you remember, he is supposed to represent ALL of us!

Old 11-07-2009, 06:49 AM

1,468 posts, read 2,120,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
Insensitivity? More like disdain, for the military and those who serve. It just drips off him.
Facts to support this, please.

For example, I was thoroughly disgusted by the "Battle Creek incident" that received so little publicity -- but acccording to Snopes (a credible source) found out it was actually a distortion:

snopes.com: Michigan Police Officers Take on Obama

If you want to expose this guy with any credibility, you should do so with facts. Otherwise, your post is just "political rhetoric" that further inflames his supporters.

I am interested in trying to educate people as to what is going on in the U.S. government so they can consider the facts and possibly change their views. Aren't you?

Old 11-07-2009, 06:49 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,312,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ?????
Obama should be impeached ASAP!
Impeached? Over what he said, or didn't say?

I wonder how many of the people that are so irate about this have ever been on the 'Obama is all talk and no action' bandwagon.

Hypocrite much?

Old 11-07-2009, 07:01 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,919,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaerin View Post
And another thing, if he wanted out why did he not go AWOL? Worse he would get is 6 months in Bragg and a dishonorable.
right!

if anything, he was a grown man throwing an assault weapon temper tantrum. by god, he wasn't going to do something that he didn't want to (never mind that he ENLISTED) and he was going to show them!

unfortunately, mr. psychopath /narcissistic personality disorder killed a lot of defenseless people in the process and ruined the lives of a lot of families, yet some people want to portray him as the "misunderstood" victim. he needs to be put away ASAP and the focus needs to shift to the families who have lost their loved ones.

Old 11-07-2009, 07:07 AM

4,145 posts, read 10,430,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
This issue shouldn't be taken lightly. The Columbine murders, the Virginia Tech shooter and this person all felt like they had been picked on and were outsiders or rejected people. Bullying is not okay. As we can see, it can lead to a lot of anger and angry people can commit atrocious acts.
And here come the apologists. Yes, bullying is wrong and hurtful, but damn near every kid and person experiences bullying of some sort throughout their life, yet killing people for it never enters their mind. They grow up and get over it.

Now we've got people saying "oh, what did society do to cause this? This must have been some poor lost soul? Oh, poor Hasan, they made fun of him".

This scum was a murderer and terrorist. And any pathetic bleeding heart that's trying to sympathize with him is pathetic and is just as dangerous to this country.

Old 11-07-2009, 07:08 AM

4,145 posts, read 10,430,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
If he was a PFC, maybe it would be believable.

It was stated he was an officer ( Major) and outranked 99% of the soldiers.

Do you really believe some 19 year old PFC is gonna be harrassing a Major ?
Well that would be using common sense....how are we supposed to feel sorry for this a$$ and blame it on society if we use common sense?

Old 11-07-2009, 07:09 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,312,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
killed a lot of defenseless people
Right

Quote:
ruined the lives of a lot of families
Right

Quote:
he needs to be put away ASAP
Right

Quote:
the focus needs to shift to the families who have lost their loved ones.
Right.

All those rights don't make this right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies