Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 01:47 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Serious question: do people on the right only criticize things they are afraid of? I honestly dont understand this conclusion.
Is that not just what makes you left leaners work up such a sweat over Sarah Palin? What would happen to leftism if she should win a Presidential election sometime? I guess Canada and Mexico would have a sudden rush on new people, huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
So let me understand Oreilly mispoke about an action in WW2 and he is a liar.
I have never watched him until tonight, but i certainly will start watching all 3.
Be sure to watch Hannity at 8:00 pm tonight since his whole show will be about the most feared woman in leftism. The whole thing will be interviewing Sarah Palin. The questions may be fairer than any lefties have slapped at her. Then again . . . . . . . . .

Old 11-18-2009, 01:53 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,104,718 times
[quote=SLCPUNK;11677419]What is it with the play ground talk? Oh my, liberals are sooooo scared of Hannity, Palin etc.

It's all about the macho chest beating and Jr. High bully talk with you guys? You apply the same mentality to your international relations too, and it's why after eight years of Bush the world friggin' hated us.[/quote]

People in glass houses should not throw stones......

It's not fair..... they hated us... whaaaa (kicking and screaming) Bush.... 8 years..... whaaaa (more kicking and screaming)

Old 11-18-2009, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Knock yourself out. Who's stopping you?
Weren't you going to watch one Glenn Beck show so you could tell me about all his "lies"? I guess you were just kidding me, huh?

Old 11-18-2009, 01:55 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Default The answer: Oreilly Hannity Beck and Limbaugh

The question: Who are the four tough-talking chickenhawks?

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 08:43 AM..

Old 11-18-2009, 01:56 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,531,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I am starting to think that the left really has fear of them, otherwise they would not be the topic of attacks.
When people attack someone, that indicates jealousy, not fear. Where have you been?

Seriously, how does pointing out flaws or disagreement in one's politics indicate fear? If that were the case, then each commentator you mentioned is fearful of Obama. Why would anyone listen to a commentator whose opinion is based on emotion rather than reason?

It has nothing to do with fear.

Old 11-18-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Scream "race card" all you want but the true motivations behind the anger directed at the Obama administration is quite clear. Why deny it? Are you afraid of being seen as "politically incorrect"?

Clear only to Liberal sheep who think everything is racist

Q: what color is the newly paved road?

A: Uhhh, black?

Liberal.... oh you are sooo racist

Liberals are so childish with their mostly incorrect claims of racism. Stop with the complete nonsense. Most of us ( white AND black) have moved on already

Old 11-18-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The question: Who are the four tough-talking chickenhawks?

I didn't shave for 10 days after my heart attack and resulting 6 by pass surgery and looked about like Beck did in that picture. I guess that is just something that people who aren't suffering from leftism, letting their whiskers grow.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
When people attack someone, that indicates jealousy, not fear. Where have you been?

Seriously, how does pointing out flaws or disagreement in one's politics indicate fear? If that were the case, then each commentator you mentioned is fearful of Obama. Why would anyone listen to a commentator whose opinion is based on emotion rather than reason?

It has nothing to do with fear.

I am SURE you will tell us what it is about

Old 11-18-2009, 02:00 PM

340 posts, read 704,621 times
so when the Obama whitehouse attacks fox news they are jealous...? ---try again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies