Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 12:48 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Why do so called "tolerant" liberals hate so many different people?
Because so many people disagree with them, and anyone who disagrees with them is the enemy, and must be hated, maligned, disgraced, silenced and ridiculed. I'm just describing the current liberal leadership in Washington, the average private citizen that is a liberal may not hold the same views the 0bama's and Pelosi's in Washington.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:48 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
i dont think tree huggers have any monopoly on anger and hate.
otherwise we would not be in the mideast and there would not be 1 million dead iraqi's.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:03 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,104,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e2ksj3 View Post
Where is the proof that liberals hate family?? I see it from the conservative side a lot more. It seems like they hate gay people like myself, who just want to be happy and spread lies about us. They are the one's who push for bans for gay marriage and civil unions. Do you see liberals pushing for a ban on religion or on straight marriages, NO. They hate white people, how, most liberals in this country are white, so they hate themselves?? They hate the South and Midwest?, a lot of them live in the South and Midwest. They hate some of the rural conservative type attitudes, who make generalizations and show intolerance towards minorities (like the guy from Louisiana who refused to marry a biracial couple) or like to push their religious agenda on to people, like trying to ban abortions, where the supreme court ruled that it was a woman's right to choose or try to ban gay people from getting the same benefits as they do, because of again their religious agenda.

So who is the hateful one again. Show us proof where liberals are being intolerant of others and "pushing" their agenda and being hateful to others?

Liberals show their hatred on all these issues

They hate good moral blacks who work hard by calling them hateful names like "uncle toms" while supprting criminals like tookie williams

They have this unfounded hatred of the South and Midwest despite the fact that Southern cities are less racist and more integrated then other areas

They hate Christians judged by the amount of bashing that they receive

Abortions go hand in hand with hating children. How could anything be worse than murder for convenience

They show their hatred for others of differing opinions be calling them everything from "nazis" to "fascists" and "racists"

You are free to post about conservatives hating gays (although most including me don't have a problem with them) on the conservative hate thread on CD. It is off topic on this thread though

Old 11-26-2009, 01:04 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
Quote:
Liberals show their hatred on all these issues

They hate good moral blacks who work hard by calling them hateful names like "uncle toms" while supprting criminals like tookie williams

They have this unfounded hatred of the South and Midwest despite the fact that Southern cities are less racist and more integrated then other areas

They hate Christians judged by the amount of bashing that they receive

Abortions go hand in hand with hating children. How could anything be worse than murder for convenience

You are free to post about conservatives hating gays (although most including me don't have a problem with them) on the conservative hate thread on CD. It is off topic on this thread though
They also hate Texas because it's a conservative state that practices fiscal responsibility.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:06 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,994 times
Quote:
Why do so called "tolerant" liberals hate so many different people?

They hate people who work
They hate people who are religious
They hate minorites (except criminal minorities)
They hate people from the South and Midwest
They hate traditional families
They hate white people
They hate everyone with an inkling of a differing opinion on any issue
They hate babies (pro abortion)

So what are the reasons for such hatred by this group that identifies itself as caring about others and love and peace?
They keep trying to find someone to hate worse than they hate themselves. It is called self loathing

Old 11-26-2009, 01:08 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
First of all, who said liberals are tolerant?
Is it a requirement for my political beliefs?
Nope, didn't think so.
Take one part ignorance, one part stupidity, shake will in the public classroom, season with a little political correctness. Wahlah, liberal as pie. Thanksgiving Joke, get it?

Old 11-26-2009, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
They also hate Texas because it's a conservative state that practices fiscal responsibility.
Yes, they hate us down here because of our success. I threw in Texas as part of their ridiculous hatred of the South

Old 11-26-2009, 01:09 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
They hate people who work
I work, I don't hate myself---FAIL!

Quote:
They hate people who are religious
I don't give a rat's behind what anyone believes, just don't tell me what I should believe.---FAIL!

Quote:
They hate minorites (except criminal minorities)
Baseless blather---FAIL!

Quote:
They hate people from the South and Midwest
I live in trhe South, I like the people.---FAIL!

Quote:
They hate traditional families
I grew up in one and liked it.---FAIL!

Quote:
They hate white people
I'm white, don't hate myself.---FAIL!

Quote:
They hate everyone with an inkling of a differing opinion on any issue
Not so, I dislike those who put forth their opinions as if it is fact.---FAIL!

Quote:
They hate babies (pro abortion)
A fetus IS NOT a baby.---FAIL!

0 for 8 TOTAL FAIL!

Old 11-26-2009, 01:11 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,005,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
It is a FACT that texas would be in the red right now if not for the stimulus money. I would say that we hate texas more b/c of its socially ultraconservative ppl, not for its fiscal responsibility. Fiscal conservatism is a good thing, hate isn't.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I work, I don't hate myself---FAIL!

I don't give a rat's behind what anyone believes, just don't tell me what I should believe.---FAIL!

Baseless blather---FAIL!

I live in trhe South, I like the people.---FAIL!

I grew up in one and liked it.---FAIL!

I'm white, don't hate myself.---FAIL!

Not so, I dislike those who put forth their opinions as if it is fact.---FAIL!

A fetus IS NOT a baby.---FAIL!

0 for 8 TOTAL FAIL!

No, success (by me)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies