Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2009, 12:11 AM

1,008 posts, read 2,079,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Why do so called "tolerant" liberals hate so many different people?

They hate people who work
They hate people who are religious
They hate minorites (except criminal minorities)
They hate people from the South and Midwest
They hate traditional families
They hate white people
They hate everyone with an inkling of a differing opinion on any issue
They hate babies (pro abortion)

So what are the reasons for such hatred by this group that identifies itself as caring about others and love and peace?
Becuz thoze dang libs don't luv Amurika!

Old 11-27-2009, 01:18 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,027,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Why do depraved lunatic hate mongers attack good people for no reason. We need to build more jails. We need to have padded rooms where we reprogram people so they don't hurt themselves or others. I am starting to rethink my position on abortion. Such people should not have children to indoctrinate with such hate. This should be left to the bygone nazi past. Maybe we should seek to sterilize such people, snip their little weenies. Whe Sarah Palin comes to power I am going to seek to start a snip their little liberal weenies campaign to save the human race.
Here's a post that exemplifies depravity.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:27 AM

4,697 posts, read 6,450,481 times
Quote:
Do you have any facts to back up your opinions?

As a liberal, I fit into several of the groups you believe to be hated by liberals, and let me assure you, I'm not into self-hate.

Quote:
So what are the reasons for such hatred by this group that identifies itself as caring about others and love and peace?
You must have many, many sources to back up your assertions of "such hatred by this group." Please share.

Old 11-27-2009, 07:00 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,570,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Liberals are just another type of extremist fanatic that is always hateful and uses any means possible to advance their cause. Remember "starting a war for peace"? They are that confused and acutally think that they are not only absoulutely correct, but that anyone who does not agree with them is evil. They are the academic equivilent of the Taliban- provincial, intolerant, and usually poorly educated. In most instances, one would call that individual a "hillbilly", however "liberal" describes those characteristics perfectly.
So you are a liberal then? By your own definition the second highlighted portion demonstrates exactly what you descibed in the first portion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Why do depraved lunatic hate mongers attack good people for no reason. We need to build more jails. We need to have padded rooms where we reprogram people so they don't hurt themselves or others. I am starting to rethink my position on abortion. Such people should not have children to indoctrinate with such hate. This should be left to the bygone nazi past. Maybe we should seek to sterilize such people, snip their little weenies. Whe Sarah Palin comes to power I am going to seek to start a snip their little liberal weenies campaign to save the human race.
So I'm guessing you are a liberal too then, if your definition of a liberal is a depraved lunatic hate monger, as you entire post is depraved, hateful, and exemplifies lunacy.

Old 11-27-2009, 07:15 AM

5,224 posts, read 5,014,623 times
[quote=machiavelli1;11787817]Liberals show their hatred on all these issues
Quote:
They hate good moral blacks who work hard by calling them hateful names like "uncle toms" while supprting criminals like tookie williams
I have never in my life called anyone an "uncle tom". Where is your proof that liberals use such language toward black people? I don't even know who tookie williams is.. anyone who commits a crime, black, white , purple..I don't care, they need to go to jail period!

Quote:
They have this unfounded hatred of the South and Midwest despite the fact that Southern cities are less racist and more integrated then other areas
LOl.. again..proof. Please show posts from a "liberal" that talks about how they hate the south. I'd also like to see proof that the southern cities are less racist and more integrated then other areas.

Let's put it this way. I have never seen a white supremicist in NY in the NOrth east. I have seen them in the midwest and the south, however.

Quote:
They hate Christians judged by the amount of bashing that they receive
It's not that we hate Christians... not at all. We hate how they shove their Christian values down every one's throats, then do the exactly opposite. I guess it's the "do as I say, not as I do' type of thing. BTW.. that's not hating someone.. it's more like calling them out on their BS. Doesn't mean we hate them.

Quote:
Abortions go hand in hand with hating children. How could anything be worse than murder for convenience
I happen to be a mom that loves children, loves my child more than life itself and wants more children. I'm pro choice.. everyone has the right to make that decision for themselves. You can still be pro choice and love children.. those against abortions by no means corner that market at all. As a matter of fact, personally, I am against having an abortion, as I would NEVER choose such a thing. But I don't have that right to make that choice or judgement for anyone else.

Quote:
They show their hatred for others of differing opinions be calling them everything from "nazis" to "fascists" and "racists"
Proof please? Because it's actually been quite the opposite. Since I'm so for a Universal Type system I have been called a commie, a traitor a Nazi and told to leave my country. It's certainly not any liberal that has been painting a Hitler mustache on Obama and comparing him to Hitler and his adminstration to the Thrid Reich. It seems to be a tactic solely cornered by the Republicans and the right to try and discredit the President and his administration... I guess when you have got nothing else of merit to argue against, the right just resorts to name calling and inciting words like "commie" to instill the paranoid fear this country all lived with in the 50's and 60's.

I dare you to find me one post or news article where a liberal called a conservative fascist. I will state that in response to be called one I have called Republicans and the right Corporate Fascist.. and that the practice Corporate Fascism.

Quote:
You are free to post about conservatives hating gays (although most including me don't have a problem with them) on the conservative hate thread on CD. It is off topic on this thread though

If most conservatives have no problem with it, then why do they stand in the way of gay rights?

Old 11-27-2009, 08:28 AM

2,479 posts, read 3,236,558 times
Quote:

They hate people who work
They hate people who are religious
They hate minorites (except criminal minorities)
They hate people from the South and Midwest
They hate traditional families
They hate white people
They hate everyone with an inkling of a differing opinion on any issue
They hate babies (pro abortion)

You're kidding of course? I wouldn't believe anyone could take this post seriously.

Quote:
They hate white people
Liberal white people hate other white people?
and, what about blacks? do they hate blacks too?

What a post/thread. How incidious. Cat pp in the cereal today?

Old 11-27-2009, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Liberals are just another type of extremist fanatic that is always hateful and uses any means possible to advance their cause. Remember "starting a war for peace"? They are that confused and acutally think that they are not only absoulutely correct, but that anyone who does not agree with them is evil. They are the academic equivilent of the Taliban- provincial, intolerant, and usually poorly educated. In most instances, one would call that individual a "hillbilly", however "liberal" describes those characteristics perfectly.

Holy ba jesus. Liberals really are HILLBILLIES. I never knew that! But, what are HILLBILLIES doing in DC? Gosh dang are they out of place.

OK you Kennedys, git back to them thayre hills in North Carolina and Kentucky!

Old 11-27-2009, 09:08 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,744,135 times
"Liberals", if you mean the omniscient planners and tyrants amongst us, the modern "liberal", don't hate "so many people". They actually hate everyone who does not conform to their personal, although delusional, vision of what everone should be, do, and think.

They may seem to have "allies" with fellow liberals and "care" for the beneficiaries of their utopian schemes, but this is not true in the least sense. It is merely a cooincidence that some agree with them and serve there megalomaniac personalities at the moment. The reality is that those that "liberals" seem to not hate at any given time are only tolerated subjects who willingly comply with their dictatorial plots.

In the end, "liberals" are merely those who see themselves as rightful rulers, even benevolent Gods, ruling over all human beings. They truly hate all humans other than themselves. It is only through this universal hatred that they can come to accept their fantasies of self-superiority to all others. From this mental illness, all of their plans for everyone else seem righteous. Also from this disturbed viewpoint is the evidence in their mind that anyone who does not comply and submit to their personal wishes fully is evil and needs to be punished and manipulated by any means.

The same can be said for "conservatives" in this country as well. So "liberals" need not be overly offended

All Americans who cannot simply live their life ruling over only themselves are nothing more than delusional megalomaniacs. We are a nation of metally diseased tyrants. It is not really completely our fault though. Our government having far too much power over our lives for generations has led to this type of indoctrination. We have learned to believe that only through the abusive use of this government power against our neighbors can we retaliate against the system that abuses us daily. We, as individuals, have merely taken on the unjust nature and tendencies of our ruling government. Now we are so used to being treated unjustly that we do the same to others without further reflection as to whether this is rational or just. We are, as a people, simply mirroring the cyclical pattern of abuse found at the family level. The government is an abusive parent of the people and we have grown up to be abusive members of society. We will only break the cycle of violence, hatred, and abuse of one another when we first remove the power of our government to commit violence, hatred, and abuse of the people.

Likely, we won't see that happen. We have come to love our abusive government. We now seek out and strengthen the abusive relationship because we have come to believe that this is "love". That is why we don't even seek out freedom anymore, but merely clamor for more abuse, restrictions on freedom, for that is what we "know" and are comfortable with. Freedom is no longer seen as "good" or just, but rather as something to be feared and loathed. How sad indeed.

"Liberals", "conservatives", and "moderates" are all just haters of, and wanna-be tyrants over everyone else. No one wants to look in the mirror of reality. Any rational and just person knows that it is never right to try to manipulate another through force, government force or otherwise, simply to get their own way. Just people interact with one another voluntarily and through mutual agreement. Delusional megalomaniacs manipulate others through force, fraud, extortion, theft, threat, etc. This is how our government works, it should not be surprising that we act the same as our rulers.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:22 AM

Quote:
"Liberals", if you mean the omniscient planners and tyrants amongst us, the modern "liberal", don't hate "so many people". They actually hate everyone who does not conform to their personal, although delusional, vision of what everone should be, do, and think.
Oh stop it Dr. irspow, you're killing me!

Old 11-27-2009, 09:54 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,744,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
Oh stop it Dr. irspow, you're killing me!
So you agree with the other 99% of what I said?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies