Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 01:29 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,445,927 times

Advertisements

The religious right are the real haters, racists, bigots.
Its funny you trying to turn it around.

Another sad GASP from the right.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:32 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,577,270 times
I can VERY easily flip it around and ask why conservatives hate people.

Go take a look in my God Bless Obama thread and see what several Christian Conservatives have to pray about.

They hate people who work----I am a liberal who works. So why I would I hate people who work?
They hate people who are religious--many liberals are very religious. Including my parents.
They hate minorites (except criminal minorities)---huh?
They hate people from the South and Midwest---huh? There are liberals in the South and Midwest
They hate traditional families--really? Then why is it that my liberal family includes my mother, father and me and my sister?
They hate white people--Huh? I am a liberal and I do not hate white people.
They hate everyone with an inkling of a differing opinion on any issue--so do conservatives.
They hate babies (pro abortion)---I am a liberal and I love babies. I am just pro woman. Why are conservatives anti woman?

Using your logic, I can say "why do conservatives pretend to love people and babies but don't care about the babies in Iraq that were murdered?"

So what are the reasons for such hatred byconservatives that identifies itself as caring about others and love and peace?

And I probably won't hear back from you. Or if I do it will be another episode of hysteria about those liberals coming out to get you!!!

Old 11-26-2009, 01:32 PM

1,138 posts, read 3,349,017 times
To me Liberals have no direction or purpose but to rile those who know what is just, fair, and moral.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:38 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,104,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary54mi View Post
To me Liberals have no direction or purpose but to rile those who know what is just, fair, and moral.

Many of us good folk agree with you . We have seen the hatred and namecalling by several on the far left on this thread. They are proving the point

Old 11-26-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I can VERY easily flip it around and ask why conservatives hate people.

Go take a look in my God Bless Obama thread and see what several Christian Conservatives have to pray about.

They hate people who work----I am a liberal who works. So why I would I hate people who work?
They hate people who are religious--many liberals are very religious. Including my parents.
They hate people from the South and Midwest---huh? There are liberals in the South and Midwest
They hate traditional families--really? Then why is it that my liberal family includes my mother, father and me and my sister?
They hate everyone with an inkling of a differing opinion on any issue--so do conservatives.
They hate babies (pro abortion)---I am a liberal and I love babies. I am just pro woman. Why are conservatives anti woman?

Using your logic, I can say "why do conservatives pretend to love people and babies but don't care about the babies in Iraq that were murdered?"

So what are the reasons for such hatred byconservatives that identifies itself as caring about others and love and peace?

And I probably won't hear back from you. Or if I do it will be another episode of hysteria about those liberals coming out to get you!!!

Thanks for being off topic. This thread is not about conservatives, it is about liberal hatred. Thanks for playing though

Old 11-26-2009, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Thanks for being off topic. This thread is not about conservatives, it is about liberal hatred. Thanks for playing though
Not off topic AT ALL.

And I notice you did not reply to anything I posted.

Owned you, huh?

You cannot disprove ANYTHING I said in response to your pathetic post.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:48 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,706,964 times
Quote:
Why do so called "tolerant" liberals hate so many different people?

They hate people who work
They hate people who are religious
They hate minorites (except criminal minorities)
They hate people from the South and Midwest
They hate traditional families
They hate white people
They hate everyone with an inkling of a differing opinion on any issue
They hate babies (pro abortion)

So what are the reasons for such hatred by this group that identifies itself as caring about others and love and peace?
They hate, they hate, they hate
Who's they... anybody who doesn't agree with you

Being you must not be easy

Old 11-26-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Not off topic AT ALL.

And I notice you did not reply to anything I posted.

Owned you, huh?

You cannot disprove ANYTHING I said in response to your pathetic post.

You went off topic by deflecting everything onto conservatives. Deflection is a tactic used by liberals. Try and get back on topic and answer the question originally posed

Old 11-26-2009, 01:49 PM

Quote:
You went off topic by deflecting everything onto conservatives. Deflection is a tactic used by liberals. Try and get back on topic and answer the question originally posed
Wow, you guys seriously need to be spoon fed.

Here you go!

They hate everyone with an inkling of a differing opinion on any issue--so do conservatives. You have no leg to stand on with this.
They hate babies (pro abortion)---I am a liberal and I love babies. I am just pro woman.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:51 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,593 times
Happy Thanksgiving to all from a hate filled liberal that's about to sit down with family for a Thanksgiving dinner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies