Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 11:15 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,851,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
Yeah, the destruction of the USA began on Jan. 20, 2001 and continued for another (almost) 8 years. It's truly sad, because Mr. Obama was handed a plate full of poop, instead of a bowl of cherries. If bush would have done his job correctly, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now.
Cry me a river, Obamas job before being president was what? Obama helped create this pile of poop and no one forced him to take this job, He seeked out this job.

Enough of this blaming only Bush. Bush didnt write the bills, vote on them and sign them into law. Both parties all members everyone in DC is to blame

I am so sick of hearing the whining that Obama has to deal with problems. WELCOME TO BEING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA All presidents have to deal with problems. Life is dealing with problems No one has a life of a bowl of cherries.

If he couldnt handle that pressure dont take the job. Dont whine about the job you took if he doesnt like it he can quit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
They never mattered to me...who cares how popular are if you're not doing anything constructive? That goes for Bush, Obama and all future presidents.
They matter since he works for the people that is being polled.

But I hear ya also

Old 12-09-2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Once the panic and befuddlement over 9/11 wore off that went directly where it belonged.
Guess the same can be said for Obama.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:16 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
If he couldnt handle that pressure dont take the job. Dont whine about the job you took if he doesnt like it he can quit
Yes but Obama is not Sarah Palin. He won't just quit.

He is a tough guy and is taking it in. I admire him more for it.

Old 12-09-2009, 01:47 PM

2,479 posts, read 3,236,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Cry me a river, Obamas job before being president was what? Obama helped create this pile of poop and no one forced him to take this job, He seeked out this job.

Enough of this blaming only Bush. Bush didnt write the bills, vote on them and sign them into law. Both parties all members everyone in DC is to blame

I am so sick of hearing the whining that Obama has to deal with problems. WELCOME TO BEING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA All presidents have to deal with problems. Life is dealing with problems No one has a life of a bowl of cherries.

Hell, I'm not whining or crying, the righties are
It's all they've done sine President Obama took office on day 1.
Obama helped create this pile-o-poop? I don't think so pal, look at the 8 years pre-Obama, and if you don't believe me, I can back it with facts. Your buddy Bush took this country right to the toilet.

BTW, I don't think I've heard the President whine once, maybe I've heard him mention the misgivings of the past administration, but that's not a whine, that is fact.

Old 12-09-2009, 03:14 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times
http://www.ipsos-na.com/news/client/...b1.pdf&id=4628

Another underwater poll for bammers.

Old 12-09-2009, 03:16 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,504,238 times
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, how many years is 1,5?? FAIL.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:12 PM

2,819 posts, read 10,407,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, how many years is 1,5?? FAIL.
Good God People, I guess I need to chime in here and help you out in regard to the mathmatics of physics.

In Laymans terms.

1,5 is BC Greek Mathmatics reflecting 1 @ Pie - 5 square = 1
, is the basic Greek equilivent to basic . or ! over % / 4x EMC less square. or negative 1 or 11.

The 11 is the total months in office unless you take , as a + then you have 11+ in regard to months or the number of rotations of the earth around the sun minus the 45 degree less 15 degree angle turn or slant of the axis.

Overall 1,5 equals and average of 11 months pie give or take

Old 12-09-2009, 04:26 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Oh my, i can hardly believe my eyes! Maybe it is because all of this new CHANGE.

Old 12-09-2009, 04:34 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,738,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
After how long in office???????? What calendar are you using?
that would be the mayan calendar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies