Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2010, 04:07 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Are you really trying to say that 1 and 2 are the same BC? You are obviously delusional. The Low quality scan excuse sure covers up a miriad of mistakes doesn't it. You know that the BC itself states that if the document is altered in any way it is worthless. The numbers were blacked out (rendering it worthless) and then magically reappear and in a different format to boot. The first has no sign of a seal or folds so I guess that "low res scan" covers that huh?
Only the scanned image has the certificate numbers redacted. The document itself was untouched. no magic needed.

Low resolution scans, especially when lit straight on, will absolutely hide paper marks such as the folds and seals. But who cares?

The information on both images is identical. They are of the same piece of paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT
How come all your evidence is legit but all mine is fake?
Because what the Birthers are saying is entirely fabricated, and the rational response is not.

Duh.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Naturels...if we can locate the Founders translating naturels...to natural born. The game is over.
The game has been over since March 28, 1898.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:16 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
As for formatting of the certificate number ; Hawaii changed it sometime in the 80's.

I have a Birth Registration Card (I posted it earlier in this thread) and on that card, my certificate number is listed as (it was issued to me on Dec 9, 1974)

151-74-######

The COLB I received when I requested a copy of my Certificate, the number is
151 1974 -######

The numbers that matter are the last six numbers on a certificate. The preceding numbers are identifiers to the state (and for Hawaii, could be county) and year.

ETA: as posted to another birther site; here is what a COLB from 1981 looks like
(and look at that, the certificate number was redacted..so why are birthers showing this and saying LOOK!! this is a real COLB, and not bemoaning the fact the numbers are covered)

Notice that its considerably different from the Nordyke's (it has less information on it as well).

In 2000, Hawaii went over to an even shorter format.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:16 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,826,620 times
Quote:
Every prior English edition translated "naturels ou indigenes" as "natives or indigenes."

naturels...if we can locate the Founders translating naturels...to natural born. The game is over.
http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab264/Dragging_Canoe/articleIIIfrench.gif (broken link)a letter from the French Foreign Minister to the Congress in Convention. Please note the words sujets naturels in article III

Old 05-23-2010, 04:18 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,174 times
Quote:
Obama's CErtificate number is in line with the Nordyke's who were born at the same Hospital as Obama.
Format of the year changed in 1980 to a four digit format instead of a two digit one
Any chance of getting a BC like these from Obama? I think we all know the answer to that.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Why would whoever scanned it want to make the seal disappear?
Why would you imagine they wanted to? Even when the fake "Dr. Polarik" scanned a different COLB, his scan could not show the seal or folds. he actually had to go over them with a pencil to make them visible. While he scrubbed his entire blog, he left up his photobucket account. You can see his scan hereL

MCOLB-80-50.jpg picture by Polarik - Photobucket

Here's the pencil rubbed version "Dr. Polarik" needed to make before you could see the seal or the folds.

Quote:
What about the numbers on the second BC, I am sure you will have some concocted excuse for that as well so this is my last post in this thread for the evening.
What about them? They are the same font, only bold.

What about that do you find curious?

Old 05-23-2010, 04:20 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,826,620 times
Quote:
a letter from the French Foreign Minister to the Congress in Convention. Please note the words sujets naturels in article III

http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab264/Dragging_Canoe/translationnaturalbornsubjectsjuly1.gif (broken link)naturels was translated to natural born by the Founders. This settles it. Obama is illegal. No spin will change it.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:28 PM

Quote:
So you are saying that Arus is full of crap when he states that Obama said in his book that he was born at Kapiolani.
Sadly, yes. Arus is in error on that point. Obama never mentions his hospital in either of his books. Obama's only statement that named any hospital as his place of birth was is in the letter he wrote Kapiolani to celebrate their centennial.

Quote:
LINK?
What? You want me to link to the dozens of Birther blogs where this has been debunked in detail going back more than year?

Learn how to use google.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:29 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times
Quote:
Any chance of getting a BC like these from Obama? I think we all know the answer to that.

Yes the answer is NO.
Why?

BECAUSE as repeatedly stated, HAWAII doesn't not provide what you erroneously call the long form any more.

The COLB is the ONLY form that Hawaii provides.

That is not Obama's fault, and you birthers who continue to blame Obama for that is idiotic.

IF you have a problem with the way Hawaii gives out copies of their birth records, then tell that to the Department of Health for Hawaii.

Here is their address:
State Department of Health
Office of Health Status Monitoring
Issuance/Vital Statistics Section
P.O. Box 3378
Honolulu, HI 96801

You are now claiming that over 1,000,000 people who live in Hawaii have for the last 30 years, been given invalid forms as proof of documentation of their citizenship.

Seeing that I was able to prove my citizenship by getting a passport with a copy of my COLB, your argument is nothing more than conjecture on your part.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:

United States diplomatic codes and ciphers, 1775-1938 By Ralph Edward Weber
And?

Sorry DC. The 1775 Dumas edition is French. Go look for yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies