Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 08:03 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times

Advertisements

I'm more afraid of the radical left wingers. I am terrified that the sea level will rise from all the crying when democrat after Democrat loses their elections.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 02-18-2010 at 08:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2010, 08:06 PM

1,350 posts, read 2,300,744 times
Problem with many people in the Tea movement is they don't have the faintest idea under God how we got here, why the economic crisis happened, nor how or why federal spending is the way it is...

And no, the Drudgereport is not an educational intellectual news source

Old 02-18-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
Yeah, they used to lynch black people with a bible in hand. It's insane.
Speaking of insane:

Obama Extremist Amy Bishop Kills Three In Alabama

We should all be scared of the radical left. As they lose election after election, many more will become unhinged.

The protestors against the waste and fraud in this government are your everyday, grandparents, grandparents, siblings and friends who are finally waking up t the destructive nature of liberalism on society.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prytania View Post
Problem with many people in the Tea movement is they don't have the faintest idea under God how we got here, why the economic crisis happened, nor how or why federal spending is the way it is...

And no, the Drudgereport is not an educational intellectual news source

Sure they do. Our government has been ripping off the tax payers for decades. The thing is hussein obama has done so much damage, so fast, it shook people to their feet and into the streets.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:16 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,951,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
I think the Tea Party has SOME legitimate concerns.
Instead of advocating for less government (like the Tea Party seems to advocate for), I'd advocate for better government and one that stands up for all the citizens that aren't millionaires and billionaires.

I don't have a problem with government spending, I do however have a problem with tax dollars going towards bailing out Wall Street but not Main Street.
Another very respectable and intelligent post (before I head off to bed)... Long day folks!

Old 02-18-2010, 08:18 PM

He hasn't done anything that the GOP and Bush didn't do for EIGHT years before Obama.

EIGHT and the GOP was in control for congress for SIX of those years.
I'm a registered Republican but the GOP scares the hell out of me (social conservatives) and I can tell you that 99% of the people in this country DO NOT understand how we got to this point.

Old 02-18-2010, 08:19 PM

102 posts, read 138,784 times
Oh my God...Tea Party "nuts". Yes, one MUST be a nut if he/she believes in the government following the Constsitution and not spending itself into debt that can NEVER be repaid. One MUST be a nut if he/she believes in the government NOT forcibly taking(aka STEALING) from one person and giving to someone else under the guise of "aid" or "welfare." One must be a nut if he/she believes in a government that actually DECLARES a war as the Constitution states and only goes to war when there is imminent danger and not just to expand an empire and/or distract the populace from a collapsing economy based on an unbacked debt-based paper money sytem. Yes...those tea-baggers are DANGEROUS...lol Seriously, does anyone on this forum know ANYTHING about their Constitution????

Old 02-18-2010, 08:32 PM

If you did then why are you mad now? The 10th Amendment hasn't been followed for decades if not a hundred years...

Old 02-18-2010, 08:38 PM

2,404 posts, read 3,948,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I keep hearing that there are Democrats in the Tea Party but never see them.
Because you are probably a progressive lib and out of touch with centralist democrats like my moms.

Songgirl - the tea party movement is non religious.

PurpleLove08 - the tea party aren't millionaires and billionaires.

Haaziq - akhi, you are misinformed. MLK was Republican. The kkk was invented by the Democrats. Matter of fact, the KKK killed hundreds of black Republicans, hunting and chasing them down...

KevK - you too are misinformed. See comment right above.

Last edited by mossomo; 02-18-2010 at 08:53 PM..

Old 02-18-2010, 08:42 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,766,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kad86 View Post
Oh my God...Tea Party "nuts". Yes, one MUST be a nut if he/she believes in the government following the Constsitution and not spending itself into debt that can NEVER be repaid. One MUST be a nut if he/she believes in the government NOT forcibly taking(aka STEALING) from one person and giving to someone else under the guise of "aid" or "welfare." One must be a nut if he/she believes in a government that actually DECLARES a war as the Constitution states and only goes to war when there is imminent danger and not just to expand an empire and/or distract the populace from a collapsing economy based on an unbacked debt-based paper money sytem. Yes...those tea-baggers are DANGEROUS...lol Seriously, does anyone on this forum know ANYTHING about their Constitution????
Why are you worried about it? They are not going to make you repay it. They are not going to make anybody repay it ever. Either we will default on it or China will take pennies on the dollar to settle it (maybe we can send Ronni Deutch to negotiate like she does with the IRS). In any case we are not going to repay it. It is an unsecured loan- like a credit card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies