Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 06:29 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,046,738 times

Advertisements

President Obama 2012

and, Thank you KILLA-P for serving our country!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2010, 06:42 PM

918 posts, read 817,092 times
Default Oba-meister Alert

ToImpeach Obama:
Go to> Impeach Obama Where else!

Old 02-27-2010, 06:55 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,382,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
ToImpeach Obama:
Dream on.

You're touting a website run by Policy Issues Institute. They were founded in 2001. Why is their website so pathetic and paltry? Oh wait, I see a "donate" tab!!!

"We ask you to join us, with your support and finances, as together we wor to stop the Obama agenda."
-http://www.policyissuesinstitute.com/?page_id=2

Do they mean "war"? Will they really "wor" against his agenda if I give them some money?

Old 02-27-2010, 06:58 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
ToImpeach Obama:
I ain't taking the bait, how much they pay you per hit?

Old 02-27-2010, 07:07 PM

Default Well NomadScribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
Dream on.

You're touting a website run by Policy Issues Institute. They were founded in 2001. Why is their website so pathetic and paltry? Oh wait, I see a "donate" tab!!!

"We ask you to join us, with your support and finances, as together we wor to stop the Obama agenda."
-http://www.policyissuesinstitute.com/?page_id=2

Do they mean "war"? Will they really "wor" against his agenda if I give them some money?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Why not donate and ask them? Since you're a "scribe", which they could obviously use, maybe you might consider volunteering in the effort

Old 02-27-2010, 07:11 PM

Default meson

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I ain't taking the bait, how much they pay you per hit?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
NO. I'm not employed by them. If I were and they told me that they'd pay me to hit people I'd resign.

If they paid me to hit liberal progressives...I'd have to seriously reconsider my resignation.

Old 02-27-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Why not donate and ask them? Since you're a "scribe", which they could obviously use, maybe you might consider volunteering in the effort
Since you're a "doctor" (to take screen names that literally) I'd expect you to have a bit more sense than advertise such an obviously bogus "institute."

Old 02-27-2010, 07:28 PM

Default ...but Mr. Scribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
Since you're a "doctor" (to take screen names that literally) I'd expect you to have a bit more sense than advertise such an obviously bogus "institute."
------------------------------------------------------------------
There's many a slip 'tween the charge of being bogus and the proof.
Look as I may I see nothing.... better get crackin" Homey don't play dat unsubstantiated allegations game.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********
Here...here...Mr. NomadScribe. what is slowing you down. I waited for about 10 minutes or so and had to go and get the information you seek to prove that YOU, friend, are wrong AS PER USUAL in all things.
To wit:

Policy Issues Institute

Mailing Address:
C/o Law Offices Of Maureen E. Otis, PC
4850 Wright Road, Suite 168
STAFFORD TX 77477

Street Address:
30011 Ivy Glenn Drive,
Suite 223
LAGUNA NIGUEL CA 92677

Registration #24145

Registration Status
Registered

Renewal Due
11/30/2010

Other Names Used

Phone
(202)558-6491

Fax
(253)507-9551

Email
floydgbrown@gmail.com

Web Site
www.thewhitehousewatch.com

Purpose Description
Policy Issues Institute (PII) is a 501c4 organization. PII is an advocacy group who encourages the community to study and propose policy through their various projects (such as White House Watch) dedicated to promoting freedom and prosperity and a return to America's Constitutional values through grassroots issue advocacy and educational efforts.

Federal EIN
33-0973052

Federal Tax Status
Exempt 501C4 The following financial information has been provided to the Office of the Secretary of State by the above-named organization. Figures are for the organization's fiscal year ending Dec 31, 2008.

Beginning Assets
$7,208

Revenue
$155,367

Program Services
$124,337

Total Expenses
$152,038
According to the financial information shown at left, this organization devoted 82% of its total expenses to program services during the year reported.

Ending Assets
$10,537

Charity's Comments Regarding Solicitation Report

Paid Fundraiser(s) Who Raise or Receive Contributions for This Charity
Response Dynamics, Inc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gee Mr. NomadScribe. Did you happen to notice the absence of aliases under the heading of "Other names used". That's the law in California y'know. It's required to protect people from dubious operators? That could mean that they are what is commonly known as "legitimate" and their assets indicate that they are pretty much a humble, lowly, grassroots operation. I hope that satisfies your morbid curiosity, but moreso provides a learning experience for our next encounter. Goonnight! Sorry...I meant Goodnight, but was thinking of how an intellectual mugging could be called a Goonnight!

Last edited by doctorhugo; 02-27-2010 at 07:53 PM..

Old 02-27-2010, 07:53 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,825,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
True conservatism you damn right most black folk also. Problem is the corporatists, nazi's armageddonist's and facists have taken over the conservative/republican movement. If Barry Goldwater was alive today he would be a Democrat cause your side is pushing for the demise of America. Democrats nowadays are nothing but Republican lite.
And your base doesnt want to have to rub elbows with Minorities. ----------Lets be HONEST HERE!!!
Ok ..............lets be honest. as soon as you sober up.

Old 02-27-2010, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Here...here...Mr. NomadScribe. what is slowing you down. I waited for about 10 minutes or so and had to go and get the information you seek to prove that YOU, friend, are wrong AS PER USUAL in all things.
To wit:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gee Mr. NomadScribe. Did you happen to notice the absence of aliases under the heading of "Other names used". That's the law in California y'know. It's required to protect people from dubious operators? That could mean that they are what is commonly known as "legitimate" and their assets indicate that they are pretty much a humble, lowly, grassroots operation. I hope that satisfies your morbid curiosity, but moreso provides a learning experience for our next encounter. Goonnight! Sorry...I meant Goodnight, but was thinking of how an intellectual mugging could be called a Goonnight!
Sorry, I didn't realize we were in a timed race to find information. I still see their site as bogus. My opinion, you have yours. And for you to try and prove to me that they're not bogus based on this info would only be a waste of words on your part.

wrong as per usual? I never said you were "wrong per usual" so now you're the goon takin the low road.

No intellectual mugging perceived on this end so I say, don't feel so haughty because you support an "Impeach Obama" site. It does not define you nor your grasp of what is "right" or "true"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies