Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 11:25 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,172,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
I think you're off topic, on a tangent, off and running. It's OK. Palin does that to those on the left.
Well, stupidity does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2010, 12:15 AM

14,561 posts, read 23,076,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post

OBEY ALFRED E. NEUMAN - Boing Boing

Kenyan-unAmerican Hussein Barack ObaMao HATES the Constitution of the United States!
"Protect and Defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all enemies, Foreign and Domestic"... not Barack Hussein ObaMao!
This false president LIED when he swore this Oath at his Inauguration to do just this!
http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/3374/original/Cool_story_bro_.jpg (broken link)

Old 03-16-2010, 12:22 AM

3,284 posts, read 3,527,614 times
LMAO! ^^^ Too perfect.

Old 03-16-2010, 08:06 AM

5,715 posts, read 15,049,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Well, stupidity does.
You betcha!

Old 03-17-2010, 12:14 AM

39,031 posts, read 23,029,434 times
Quote:
That was way short of an apology. You skirted the issue.
Still waiting. Don't let this last opportunity go by.
You were wrong about my post.
Apologize to YOU? What exactly was I wrong about your post? Only someone who is immature would resort to name calling of an elected official versus articulating their dissent in an adult manner.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:18 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,633,285 times
Quote:

!
Congratulations for divining a thread title that not only mangles but utterly destroys the English language.

Even by American standards, this is some achievement.
Incredible.
I thought I'd seen it all on this site but yours is truly a work of art.

I doff my cap to you, sir.

can you autograph the attached?
cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Kenyan-unAmerican Hussein Barack Oba-Mao HATES the Constitution !-photoarprecopruntry.jpg  

Old 03-17-2010, 12:23 AM

744 posts, read 1,210,276 times
This thread really gave me a headache, I can not wait for Obama to force his health care plan through that will allow me to see a doctor for free (oh that is right with the amount my taxes will go up it won't be free) maybe be able to choose a government health plan that will allow me to go if the all powerful government thinks I deserve the right to see a doctor for a headache, they may insist in over the counter drugs that will no longer improve since they will not have the funding to do more research for improvement.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:13 AM

805 posts, read 774,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Apologize to YOU? What exactly was I wrong about your post? Only someone who is immature would resort to name calling of an elected official versus articulating their dissent in an adult manner.
I will continue to post the way I feel like posting, it's my s t y l e.
If it offends you TS, there are hundreds of other threads to choose from.
I will not be dictated to by any quasi-dictator posing as a "right wing conservative who believes in creationalism" creationism [sic].

I have zero respect for CD "posting nazi's" of any stripe of which there are many on CD (usually of the liberal bent).
A thread starts with some premise or point and within a matter of the first dozen or so posts the majority (cons/liberfools) do not respond to the thread but instead attack the OP or conspire to kidnap the thread!? see:Barack Oba-Mao HATES the Constitution !
Let me point out to you that - that is "childishly insulting, ignorant, infantile and immature"!

My only reason for responding to you at all, was your post attack on me.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt because of your self-proclaimed "right-wingedness"[sic] and was troubled by being singled-out for your venomous comments, especially when your comments are usually banal, inane, vapid, boring and pointless. (that should have been a warning clue, that you are not who or what you claim to be - my mistake!)

Funny, but even now I don't know if you are pro or con regarding the premise of the thread. (that's how much of what you post that I can usually stomach to read)

My comments to you in the future, will only be if any of your posting comments are particularly outlandish in their ineptness and I am sufficiently amused... then I may deign to comment or I may just choose to silently snicker and let others do the job. That's if I bother to read any of them in the first place.

That's enough of my time on you.
No, it wasn't wasted... in fact I enjoyed it. Writing and writing really well, is always a joy and good exercise.

Last edited by ArtinChicago; 03-17-2010 at 03:29 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 03-17-2010, 03:16 AM

805 posts, read 774,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indurain View Post
Congratulations for divining a thread title that not only mangles but utterly destroys the English language.

Even by American standards, this is some achievement.
Incredible.
I thought I'd seen it all on this site but yours is truly a work of art.

I doff my cap to you, sir.

can you autograph the attached?
cheers
Sure, bend over.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:08 PM

711 posts, read 933,503 times
Quote:

OBEY ALFRED E. NEUMAN - Boing Boing

Kenyan-unAmerican Hussein Barack ObaMao HATES the Constitution of the United States!
"Protect and Defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all enemies, Foreign and Domestic"... not Barack Hussein ObaMao!
This false president LIED when he swore this Oath at his Inauguration to do just this!
What President said the constitution was just a piece of paper?

Do you recall what he was proposing to do at the time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies