Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 10:32 PM

32 posts, read 23,902 times

Advertisements

I stopped at "Glenn Beck"

Sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2010, 10:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,258,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Typical Beckian response.

Your evidence that "Jeff Jones sitting next to the POTUS giving him advice" is?
Do you know what group wrote the Stimulus garbage? Surely you don't know that Jeff Jones is the head of the group that did that job for Obama. Yes, Obama is listening to Jones and others.

I decided to do your search for you and have this info for you. Jeff Jones is the head man of the Apollo Alliance of New York State. He has been thanked for helping write so much of the Stimulus bill by none other than Harry Reid.

I have a link for you about all this and will suggest that you look at the Apollo Alliance web site. Appollo Alliance.org

NY's Tax-Funded Ex-Terrorist - NYPOST.com

Old 03-26-2010, 10:34 PM

760 posts, read 1,271,273 times
Proof that the conservative movement has been highjacked by crackpots.

.........The OP

Old 03-26-2010, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldenton View Post
Hey can tell you bull crap! smells good, and you would believe that too! it's alright...
When do you manage to discuss anything Beck said in that day I linked about? You know you don't know your hindside from page 9 about what he said that day but just won't stop acting so lefty like.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR10 View Post
I stopped at "Glenn Beck"

Sorry.
At least you admit why you don't know anything Beck said so you don't have to discuss it. You may be one of those uninformed people I talk about but you admit it and even tell us why you are that way. I often refuse to read the words of an al Times of New York columnist by the name of Krugman but I don't omit every link to him lefties post for me. Maybe you could hate Beck and then listen to him to find out if you were right all along. Naw, I know you can't do that.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyPants View Post
Proof that the conservative movement has been highjacked by crackpots.

.........The OP
In the last two days people of your ilk have called my a moron, now a crackpot, and many other names that indicate they have no knowledge about too many things so they just throw the words of Kos, HuffPo, ThinkProgress and others of that stripe at me and others. I am not crying and certainly don't mind you calling me those names. In fact, I love it because you doing that indicates to all here that I am getting to you.

From one "crackpot" to a real crackpot, Joey, lets keep playing the game. BTW, I have stopped writing on your threads and only read on them when I have nothing else to do which is very seldom.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:47 PM

760 posts, read 1,271,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
In the last two days people of your ilk have called my a moron, now a crackpot, and many other names that indicate they have no knowledge about too many things so they just throw the words of Kos, HuffPo, ThinkProgress and others of that stripe at me and others. I am not crying and certainly don't mind you calling me those names. In fact, I love it because you doing that indicates to all here that I am getting to you.

From one "crackpot" to a real crackpot, Joey, lets keep playing the game. BTW, I have stopped writing on your threads and only read on them when I have nothing else to do which is very seldom.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 03-26-2010, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyPants View Post
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
If you would wake up and read some threads you could see libs calling me all kinds of names. No Joey, not by name but when they say that all you who think like that are idiots, that means me, I think.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:25 PM

1,125 posts, read 1,590,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
And exactly who controlled the 'White" House for 8 years prior?

A war mongering, wire tapping, big oil interest, lying republican who left office with a 27% approval rating.

Next.
Okay, seriously... Bush has been out of office for over a year now. Stop pulling out the Bush card whenever someone says something that makes you uncomfortable, it is old and worn out. Find something new already!

Old 03-26-2010, 11:33 PM

533 posts, read 318,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymberwulf View Post
Okay, seriously... Bush has been out of office for over a year now. Stop pulling out the Bush card whenever someone says something that makes you uncomfortable, it is old and worn out. Find something new already!
Out of office over a year does not change the truth, nor does it undo all the damage. A year, two years....very short time periods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies