Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2010, 05:51 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,538,973 times

Advertisements

Do these black Tea Partier's have a picture of Clarence Thomas hanging in their bedroom? If not, do they have one of Michael Steele?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2010, 05:51 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,346,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Heterosexual couples do not have two pairs between them so it is impossible. Know the terminology if you are going to use them.
After all of the talk on CD about teabagging, you still have no idea what it is, do ya

Old 03-31-2010, 05:56 PM

4,244 posts, read 8,766,624 times
The tea baggers must pay well....those token negros didn't come cheap

Old 03-31-2010, 05:58 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,542,497 times
Quote:
So I take it you think what JC says is jibberish. I wrote what he has stated.

By the way one of your lib brother stated he was not a REAL black man. As a black man yourself, maybe you could tell us all what a REAL black man is. It seems he may have suffered from shame because he has not come back to tell us what a REAL black man is.

No the jibberish was your cut and paste skills. Maybe you should have linked the ENTIRE blog article OR maybe you should have read the entire article. Not only did JC speak about Black Congressmen, but also was frustrated and in many cases shut out by his Republican counterparts. Try to have an adult discussion for once in your life.
From the article you try to pass off as a point.

A New York Times profile from 2000 Watts touched on his sometimes adversarial relationship with House Majority Whip Tom Delay. Delay had either a dislike or a disinterest in Watts, later dooming his re-election bid. Delay, counter to his political ideology, backed a more moderate Republican to run for Watts’ seat.
In the last year, Mr. Watts has battled other top House Republicans, notably Representative Tom DeLay of Texas, the majority whip, for control of the party’s message. He insists those feuds are over.

The Black Snob: JC Watts and Barack Obama Both Made History (Only Obama's Is the Only One People Talk About)

As far as what upton is talking about, I have no clue..see for one i'm not a black man and two, unlike folks like you, I do not choose to speak for someone else.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:00 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,094,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Are you out of your ever loving mind it was invented by college gals.

No it was not and gay sex is not the topic of this thread.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:03 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,330,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That is because the black democrat voters are given a fish, and never taught how to fish. They have come to rely on that fish. Fishing is too hard.

If there was a strong, very conservative black Republican, that was likable, and not called an uncle tom buy their own black community. Making them in fear to run for the seat as a Republican.

The black communities have been brain washed with the free fish.
Instead of getting off their asses, and go fishing.
M Steele is the example what everyone thinks of the Refutician party. He stood up against Rush and got PIMP SLAPPED by the party and was quickly put back in his place. By the way is'nt he the top ranking dude in the GOP?

Soooo as a black American with some conservative veiws, would I ever vote straight Refutican....Hell Naw! They have lied about the war (Bush) and are responsible for the flood of cocaine in the poorest communities in LA (Reagan), they even lied about taxes (Bush I) and they have misinformed the public on the healthcare bill (all of them)

Old 03-31-2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Teabagging is a sex act between two gay men. She is a woman.
Quote:
No it was not and gay sex is not the topic of this thread.
....and look who brought it up ..........again

Old 03-31-2010, 06:04 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,436,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Do these black Tea Partier's have a picture of Clarence Thomas hanging in their bedroom? If not, do they have one of Michael Steele?
Sure..teabaggers are fond of hanging African Americans..

Old 03-31-2010, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by upton View Post
sure..teabaggers are fond of hanging african americans..
lol!

Old 03-31-2010, 06:06 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,094,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
No the jibberish was your cut and paste skills. Maybe you should have linked the ENTIRE blog article OR maybe you should have read the entire article. Not only did JC speak about Black Congressmen, but also was frustrated and in many cases shut out by his Republican counterparts. Try to have an adult discussion for once in your life.
From the article you try to pass off as a point.

A New York Times profile from 2000 Watts touched on his sometimes adversarial relationship with House Majority Whip Tom Delay. Delay had either a dislike or a disinterest in Watts, later dooming his re-election bid. Delay, counter to his political ideology, backed a more moderate Republican to run for Watts’ seat.
In the last year, Mr. Watts has battled other top House Republicans, notably Representative Tom DeLay of Texas, the majority whip, for control of the party’s message. He insists those feuds are over.

The Black Snob: JC Watts and Barack Obama Both Made History (Only Obama's Is the Only One People Talk About)

As far as what upton is talking about, I have no clue..see for one i'm not a black man and two, unlike folks like you, I do not choose to speak for someone else.

You think it takes skills to cut and paste? My 6 yr old does it so your adult argument is pretty slly sine you also just cut and pasted. I don't know how you missed the discussion of how liberals cast off blacks that are not liberal. I pointed out how liberals treated JC in his own words. It is irrelevent to the discussion if he had problems with some Republicans too. There is always disagreements between in politics. With the liberals it was disagreements because he was a black man in the Republican party. I am sure thet will not be over your head.

You have said before you are a black man, now suddenly you are not? Interesting and very interesting name for someone who is not black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies