Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2010, 04:26 PM

7,331 posts, read 15,394,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
hussein obama has already caused 60 hospitals to close! Is that good????
Prove it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2010, 07:27 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,633,285 times
He saved your rotten edifice of an economy.

He is the first Black president.

Scrapped nuclear weapons.

He's a good man that Obama.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:39 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
Quote:
hussein obama has already caused 60 hospitals to close! Is that good????

His wife about bankrupted the hospital she was working at.

Then she came up with the liberal idea to TURN AWAY patients who need urgent care. Now they pretend they care about those same people. What a joke.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
His wife about bankrupted the hospital she was working at.

Then she came up with the liberal idea to TURN AWAY patients who need urgent care. Now they pretend they care about those same people. What a joke.
Hold on a second. I want to see some verification that 60 hospitals have already closed.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:00 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
Hold on a second. I want to see some verification that 60 hospitals have already closed.

You will have to hold on. The server is so busy from people tryi ng to read the story I still cannot get in again. Make no mistake about it, I have every intention of making sure as many people as possble see where our disappearing health care is headed under hussein obama.

Old 04-12-2010, 09:06 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
I was able to find the story elsewhere.

60 Hospitals Cancelled Due to New Health Law... - Political Talk - TigerDroppings.com

REPORT: 60 Hospitals Cancelled Due to New Health Law | Defeat Pelosi > John Dennis 2010 (http://www.johndennis2010.com/blog/2010/april/report-60-hospitals-cancelled-due-new-health-law - broken link)

Old 04-13-2010, 03:08 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,291,069 times
Quote:
As have I. As have several members of my family. Two of my immediate family members were laid off at the tail-end of 2008/beginning of 2009 as a part of the general economic crisis. It took a while, but now both are working full time (overtime, in fact) due to funds that can be traced back to the stimulus.

I kid you not. One works for a company that builds bridges and other concrete structures, and she was hired back on full time due to new infrastructure projects.

The other lost his old job completely, but got a new one working for a company that makes components used in wind turbines.

I'm working more than ever, too.

This is all totally anecdotal, but my family is doing just fine.

AS FOR ME, I MADE MONEY AND WAS ABLE TO FIND WORK UNDER BUSH UNTIL THE NUTTY LEFT TOOK OVER CONGRESS!!! I AM NOW OUT OF WORK AND HAVE BEEN FOR 8 MONTHS UNDER THE POS OBAMA'S CHANGE FOR AMERICA. SINCE IT IS SO GOOD FOR YOU LOONEY LEFT OBAMA SUPPORTERS, HOW ABOUT HELPING ME OUT WITH MONEY? Remember, we used to have Hope, Cash in our wallets and bank accounts, and now under the loonety left's controlof Congress and then the icing on that obama being elected, we do not have jobs, we DO NOT have cash in our wallets, and guess what? We don't have any honesty from obama or his supporters! I'll say it again, the day he is killed, removed from office, or croaks before his term is up will be a great day of hope for our Nation. Party at my house when that day comes. Oh, one other thing for the nutty left obama supporters; Why is it that Kenyan officals are in their speeches claiming obama was born there? And if he wasn't, then why does his wife michelle obama say kenya is his home country?

YouTube - Michelle Obama: Barack's Home Country Is Kenya.mp4

She said it, not me.
Want more leftest no matter what? Here is a Nigerian newspaper from fall of 2008;

And more to the point;
By Drew Zahn
[SIZE=-1] © 2010 WorldNetDaily [/SIZE]

Kenyan MP James Orengo
A Kenyan lawmaker told the nation's parliament last month that Barack
was born in Africa and is therefore "not even a native American."
During debate over the draft of a new Kenyan constitution, James Orengo, the country's minister of lands and a member of parliament for the Ugenya constituency, cited America's election of a Kenyan-born president as an example of what can be accomplished when diverse peoples unite:
"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation," Orengo posited, "how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?"
Orengo held up the U.S. as a country no longer "living in the past," since Americans elected a Kenyan-born president without regard to "ethnic consideration and objectives."

Debate is then recorded in the Kenyan government's official March 25, 2010, hansard – a traditional name for printed transcripts of a parliamentary debate – as continuing with no other MPs mentioning or attempting to correct Orengo's comments about Obama.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:37 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,647 times
What has Barack Obama done for these 57 states?

Well, he has never said or written one thing that will be remembered by future generations. For a guy that is of superior intelligence you'd think he come up with something. No 'fear itself' or 'buck stops here' or 'axis of evil' or 'I have a dream' Nothing. Pretty sorry for a "genius" if you ask me.

He passed health "care" adding 1 trillion dollars to health care costs over the course 6 years.

He keeps saying spending money helps the economy then he turns around and says we are spending too much money so we need health "care" reform. He's wishy-washy.

He's the first guy to run a trillion dollar deficit.

He has repeatedly raised taxes on everyone.

He redid the credit card rules which will add costs to business and put minimum wage employees at credit card companies out of work.

He threatens cap and trade and making coal so epensive that millions of businesses will go under. Then he wonders why unemployment is so high.

Unemployment has jumped 3 or 4 points since he's been in office. Even though he claimed he would never allow it to go this high.

He repeatedly has insulted and made fun of PRIVATE American citizens.

He takes credit for anything that goes right and blames Bush for anything that goes wrong. Reminds me of a 7th grader. An immature 7th grader.

He basically accused all white cops of being racist.

He doesn't seem to have made any friends with overseas leaders. Clinton and Bush had Blair and Netanyahu. Reagan had Thatcher. FDR had Stalin. Who out there likes Obama?

Which reminds me. He gave the Queen of England a bunch of DVDs. Jed Clampitt knows that is low class.

He hasn't got us out of Afghanistan and Iraq but at least he hasn't made it worse.

I can't really think of anything he's done that is useful to these 57 states. Oh wait, he and his wife planted a garden at the White House in an attempt to encourage people to grow their own food. I think this is good. Because after he passes cap and trade we will paying $500 for a cucumber. It's a good idea to learn how to garden.

Other than his total lack of respect for the Queen of England he's about like every other president for the last 50 years: a faliure.

Old 04-13-2010, 05:46 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
Quote:
Hold on a second, I never said 60 hospitals were closed. READ MAN, READ!! before posting.

But, I do know of one Michaell turned away care for the needy just to save money for her bonus check.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:31 AM

Quote:
I was able to find the story elsewhere.

60 Hospitals Cancelled Due to New Health Law... - Political Talk - TigerDroppings.com

REPORT: 60 Hospitals Cancelled Due to New Health Law | Defeat Pelosi > John Dennis 2010 (http://www.johndennis2010.com/blog/2010/april/report-60-hospitals-cancelled-due-new-health-law - broken link)
That says "cancelled". Not "closed". These, according to the article, were hospitals in the development stage.

Big difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies