Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 11:31 PM

44 posts, read 42,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
I'd like you go get someone to help you do a little test. Put on a couple of hours of daytime talk shows like Jerry Springer or Maury Povich or Judge Judy, and you go into another room. As each guest comes on, and you hear them talking, try to guess what color they are. I bet you'll score at least 90%, maybe 100. Without looking at the screen, how can you possibly know "how much melanin they were born with"?

The answer is, in the USA, in 2010, people born with more melanin BEHAVE differently, and you can tell them by their behavior. Language is learned behavior---you are not born with it. Behavior is what you feel perfectly OK judging people on.
What is your highest level of education?

Old 04-17-2010, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
this is a crap thread, but I found this interesting? That's the most disgusting word you can find in the dictionary? honestly?

How about cancer? rape? murder? pedophilia?

does anyone even think any more?

that was a crap comment, bite me

Old 04-17-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Your white peeps wonder why blacks worry more about a term used for blacks, among blacks, than murder. It's the 5th cause of death for black people.

http://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/04males_by_race.pdf (broken link)

While you're debating a term, your people are dieing...from something that might be preventable.

Gangsta rap - glorifies treating women like whores. Then, you fling a term around that people use as a deragotory term for blacks. Perhaps, you have a pimped out ride. Pimp. Wow. What an aspiration for young people to be. The pinnacle of success is to be a criminal. In fact, it's looked up to. It's repsected. You get street cred, and all by doing crimnal acts. And you can't hold a Federal job, to boot. Won't have to work for "the man."

"I want to have some bizatches and ho's." LOL.
I did a 25 page paper on this in undergrad, I don't need your weak a$$ links, lol. LOOSER!!!

Old 04-17-2010, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
We have allowed, in the name of Political Correctness, to let a minority dictate to the majority what we can and can't say.
Not only n...r but call any black, boy and you will get sued. Even he is a boy or acts like one.

How many college and high school coaches called ALL his players boy. can't do that anymore.

look at the uproar on this forum about the Confederate flag. We can't fly it because "it hurts my feelings". Some blacks want to ban it entirely.

As stated in here before use of cracker, honky, red neck and other words are used by blacks as a racial derogatory slam. None of those words are banned.

As proof, I typed those words and they were not edited by the CD software. Type n....r and it will automatically be edited.

Double standard.
LOL!!! Majority/Minority, somebody has an inferiority complex, pathetic.....smdh

Old 04-17-2010, 11:38 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,388,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy4m3 View Post
I did a 25 page paper on this in undergrad, I don't need your weak a$$ links, lol. LOOSER!!!
It's loser, not "looser". Get back to class...

Old 04-18-2010, 12:07 AM

4,552 posts, read 15,030,489 times
I dont like that black people can talk down on whites in movies but whites cant do it to blacks cause then Al Sharpton would get all butt hurt and the black community would be outraged, the more Sharpton and Jackson make issues out of non-issues the more it stirs up racial tensions, anyways thats another topic.

this country kid from Kentucky told me he liked to stay away from N-----s, he said people dont like to say that but its what they are, he said even white people can be N-----s, then he was going to tape up his bike seat, he referred to it as N-----r rigging it, but then again, ive heard that one forever.

Old 04-18-2010, 12:15 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,470,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnhoneypot View Post
The word is used in rap music all the time.
When you take ownership of a word like that you take the power away from it. It's pretty obvious that's what they are doing.

I have no interest in using the word.

Old 04-18-2010, 12:29 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,827,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jksa09 View Post
You don't have to look very far to find the individual that makes it obvious and "in your face" "I am a N-Thug" Loud in public, speaking "ebonic" language, over-dressed in "Thugwear", pants around the knees, grabbing their crotch as they walk, nice thick gold chain necklaces, grills on the teeth, driving a "donk-wheeled" car that thumps loudly every note from the sound system. Is that what the Black community wants every one in the world to think? That this is what we as a community have to offer as our offspring and family members? Nice!! Black America needs to get it together, get out of the old way of thinking, that the Black community is destin to live with the "old school" mentality. That we will always be descriminated against. Keep the "old school" attitude and the world will too. It is a big new world out there and every social structure, world wide, needs to step up to the plate and move forward. Those that lag, will be stuck in the past mentaly and fall with it. Keep blaming the white man/America for all the crime, drugs, unemployment, under educated and living on government assistance in the community. WAKE Up!!!!!! and act and enforce the community.
What is a donked wheeled car????

Old 04-18-2010, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
It's loser, not "looser". Get back to class...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya got me

Old 04-18-2010, 12:39 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,479,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
What is a donked wheeled car????
This:

DONK - Google Search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies