Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 05:25 PM

190 posts, read 465,930 times

Advertisements

you can't ban a word but the n word is the probably the most offensive word in our language because of it's history. It's especialy offensive when used as a racial term.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:32 PM

42,554 posts, read 87,003,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
The most disgusting word in the dictionary. The word should be expunged from everyone's mind. It should not be used by ANY race. The rage and hurt it generates is my proof.
Please expunge from your mind the elephant you are now thinking about. And while you're at it, expunge from your mind the N-word---which is what, again? Oh, expunge the Holocaust, the Vietnam war, Wounded Knee and Tiger Woods from your mind. Bad stuff, rage and hurt.

Here's a challenge. If I say the N-word, describe the person that comes to mind that you think I'm talking about. Why does he look like that in your mind? Your mind needs some heavy-duty expunging, methinks. Maybe you need to undergo some mandatory sensitivity training.

I love mind-control freaks.

Last edited by jtur88; 04-16-2010 at 05:41 PM..

Old 04-16-2010, 05:35 PM

1,483 posts, read 3,308,658 times
Oh, my buddy is starting trouble, again.

I missed your point. What elephant are talking about. The discussion is obvious.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:38 PM

52 posts, read 97,536 times
a bus load of afo- americans yesterday were addressing each other almost everytime they spoke using the N word .... sup wit dat ????

Old 04-16-2010, 05:41 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,684,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don macauley View Post
a bus load of afo- americans yesterday were addressing each other almost everytime they spoke using the N word .... sup wit dat ????
Was da skanks & hoes wit dem?

Old 04-16-2010, 05:43 PM

44 posts, read 42,151 times
Yea, the blonde hoes and skanks are always with them. Dont you watch music videos????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!1

Old 04-16-2010, 05:44 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,684,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy4m3 View Post
Yea, the blonde hoes and skanks are always with them. Dont you watch music videos????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!1
No, junior, I don't.

Old 04-16-2010, 05:45 PM

1,777 posts, read 4,861,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy4m3 View Post
Yea, the bbw blonde hoes and skanks are always with them. Dont you watch music videos????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!1

duhhh

Old 04-16-2010, 06:55 PM

122 posts, read 372,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Please expunge from your mind the elephant you are now thinking about. And while you're at it, expunge from your mind the N-word---which is what, again? Oh, expunge the Holocaust, the Vietnam war, Wounded Knee and Tiger Woods from your mind. Bad stuff, rage and hurt.

Here's a challenge. If I say the N-word, describe the person that comes to mind that you think I'm talking about. Why does he look like that in your mind? Your mind needs some heavy-duty expunging, methinks. Maybe you need to undergo some mandatory sensitivity training.

I love mind-control freaks.
You don't have to look very far to find the individual that makes it obvious and "in your face" "I am a N-Thug" Loud in public, speaking "ebonic" language, over-dressed in "Thugwear", pants around the knees, grabbing their crotch as they walk, nice thick gold chain necklaces, grills on the teeth, driving a "donk-wheeled" car that thumps loudly every note from the sound system. Is that what the Black community wants every one in the world to think? That this is what we as a community have to offer as our offspring and family members? Nice!! Black America needs to get it together, get out of the old way of thinking, that the Black community is destin to live with the "old school" mentality. That we will always be descriminated against. Keep the "old school" attitude and the world will too. It is a big new world out there and every social structure, world wide, needs to step up to the plate and move forward. Those that lag, will be stuck in the past mentaly and fall with it. Keep blaming the white man/America for all the crime, drugs, unemployment, under educated and living on government assistance in the community. WAKE Up!!!!!! and act and enforce the community.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:47 PM

44 posts, read 42,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jksa09 View Post
You don't have to look very far to find the individual that makes it obvious and "in your face" "I am a N-Thug" Loud in public, speaking "ebonic" language, over-dressed in "Thugwear", pants around the knees, grabbing their crotch as they walk, nice thick gold chain necklaces, grills on the teeth, driving a "donk-wheeled" car that thumps loudly every note from the sound system. Is that what the Black community wants every one in the world to think? That this is what we as a community have to offer as our offspring and family members? Nice!! Black America needs to get it together, get out of the old way of thinking, that the Black community is destin to live with the "old school" mentality. That we will always be descriminated against. Keep the "old school" attitude and the world will too. It is a big new world out there and every social structure, world wide, needs to step up to the plate and move forward. Those that lag, will be stuck in the past mentaly and fall with it. Keep blaming the white man/America for all the crime, drugs, unemployment, under educated and living on government assistance in the community. WAKE Up!!!!!! and act and enforce the community.
Good point! But, not all black people behave this way, surely even you know that. If you don't, I say stop watching tv. Good point nonetheless..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies